Options

Housemate tweets

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Christopher is just lovely, no bitchy tweets, no insults. Still disappointed he didn't win. What a lovely and dignified guy.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    I can't argue about the attitude part but the demeanour was a whole diffident ball game.

Helen shouted and swore over people. Made sure she was the only one that could talk. Made personal insults, which is the lowest of the low, and lest we forget when she stood up and walked over to Matthew to get in his face aggressively.

If you think their demeanour was similar, I'm not sure I was watching the same show.

Ashleigh did as well though, we weren't shown it but there was a conversation not long ago between Chris and Christopher about how badly she treated them when she was angry. Evidently she called them dicks all the time. Well according to them. Not that I was surprised. She was quite vicious about the others and mostly with people I thought little of, like Matthew, Toya and Pauline. Danielle I dismissed day one as a Dexter plant.

Matthew and Ashleigh do the snipping thing. They mutter just loud enough for you to hear and very mean things too. Both came across to me just as mean as Helen. No high ground over Helen for them from me. Both acted miserable a lot too. Who wants to watch that? It's a tv show and people want to be entertained. Whining or bitching in corners is boring to watch.

I was entertained most by Christopher and Jale. I was not amused by Chris after about week 3 when he failed to take any of his "sincere" thoughts out of the DR and into any part of the house. I needed more from him to find him entertaining.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    It's definitely Jale then.

It isn't Jale. I just looked. Doesn't look like she was there.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Vesna wrote: ยป
    Ashleigh did as well though, we weren't shown it but there was a conversation not long ago between Chris and Christopher about how badly she treated them when she was angry. Evidently she called them dicks all the time. Well according to them. Not that I was surprised. She was quite vicious about the others and mostly with people I thought little of, like Matthew, Toya and Pauline. Danielle I dismissed day one as a Dexter plant.

Matthew and Ashleigh do the snipping thing. They mutter just loud enough for you to hear and very mean things too. Both came across to me just as mean as Helen. No high ground over Helen for them from me. Both acted miserable a lot too. Who wants to watch that? It's a tv show and people want to be entertained. Whining or bitching in corners is boring to watch.

I was entertained most by Christopher and Jale. I was not amused by Chris after about week 3 when he failed to take any of his "sincere" thoughts out of the DR and into any part of the house. I needed more from him to find him entertaining.

Oh, don't mistake me for an Ashleigh fan. She wasn't my favourite. I only wanted her to win for profit. Christopher was probably my fav.

She was just as bitchy as Helen, no doubt about it but IMO Helen was nastier by a distance. She seemed to actually thrive on confrontation. She is a knob.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    Oh, don't mistake me for an Ashleigh fan. She wasn't my favourite. I only wanted her to win for profit. Christopher was probably my fav.

She was just as bitchy as Helen, no doubt about it but IMO Helen was nastier by a distance. She seemed to actually thrive on confrontation. She is a knob.

I'm surprised you should say this after previously saying this.
    Helen shouted and swore over people. Made sure she was the only one that could talk. Made personal insults, which is the lowest of the low, and lest we forget when she stood up and walked over to Matthew to get in his face aggressively.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    I'm surprised you should say this after previously saying this.

Give yourself a break.

Knob is a generalisation. Calling Danielle fat and Matthew skinny is personal.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ

It's not a sin to be an Ashleigh fan so no worries either way. As I've said if we're going on moral high ground that's a shallow pool really. :D In my opinion anyway.

Helen was certainly more open with her vicious words but she wasn't a lone voice in that house either. I found Chris rather cutting, that he did it in the DR and only in the DR didn't make it nicer to me. I thought it was rather cruel to harbor such strong feelings in "private" and pretend to be a friend in "public". It was a good strategy it got him to the final but it wasn't a winning strategy. Christopher went with just being himself, which I enjoyed. He was quite awkward and had this knack for saying exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time. :D But he was sincere, he was real and he's allowed to be however he is. Same goes for the others, they are allowed to be however they are. I'm a viewer who like people being as normal as they can (normal being their normal selves). I liked Jale for that same reason. While I didn't personally warm to Helen she was same. I suppose one could give the same argument about Chris in the DR... but it's precisely because he never brought it into the house that I didn't have time for him after week 3 or so.

In any case though I wouldn't put one penny into the producers of that butchery of BB pockets no matter how I felt about who stayed, who went and who won.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    Give yourself a break.

So Isn't calling Jale this:
    What a maggot.

Have fun with your BFF, slugsworth.

personal?
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    I didn't need to put them in quotes because it wasn't a joke. That's what her heroes called her.

I was trying to make a point about how silly she looks. Will she be invited on their holidays?... Not a chance.

Don't forget that last night they asked Ash who he didn't want to see after the show, and he said Matthew and Jale. Jale stands no chance of becoming friends with that bunch, and she should accept they are just not worth worrying about. It's ridiculous that a woman of her age should care about a bunch of people who insult her.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    Cythna wrote: ยป
    [/B]

Don't forget that last night they asked Ash who he didn't want to see after the show, and he said Matthew and Jale. Jale stands no chance of becoming friends with that bunch, and she should accept they are just not worth worrying about. It's ridiculous that a woman of her age should care about a bunch of people who insult her.

Jale has never liked Ash (he did after-all rifle through her personal belongings, looking for cigarettes) She has never claimed close friendship with Helen. She has not condoned or condemned her behavior (she has said there are enough people ready to do the latter and didn't want to add to the vitriol) She is friends with Kim, hence why she has been out and about with Kim and Steven. She gets on well with Marlon and Winston, but I presume she would be capable of keeping in touch with them, outside of the group. She supported Christopher for the win, so they may stay friends, but she doesn't like Ashleigh and the rest of her posse.

At her age she is probably mature enough to know she can be friends with certain people from different groups and not have to be part of a group.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    It's like you're in work, if you are being bullied by the owner, you go to your boss and they ignore it. That's what BB did. I think the others were very strong especially Ashleigh considering how young she is
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Has Toya reported all the abuse that ex-housemates Kimberly, Tamara & Bianca recieved last week when they were backing Helen to win?

Why should she? If those three had any problems with the abuse they received then they can report it themselves.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    Why should she? If those three had any problems with the abuse they received then they can report it themselves.
    I was referring to tweets Toya had made earlier. I just wondered if when she said "ex-housemates" she meant ALL ex-housemates or just certain ones.
    Toya A Washington โ€@toya_w 10m
    I've watched the abuse the ex house mates have received. I've reported every abuse we have received to the Police&screen shots. #LastLaugh

Toya A Washington โ€@toya_w 3m
    Be under no illusions we will be asking the police to press charges. Since your brave enough to do verbal kung foo then court awaits u.
  • Options
    shazap40shazap40 Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญ
    ash -
    Going out on the piss with the big brother lot for carnage at @oceana_watford then after party at @stevenjbgoode #lotsgoin ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@CashHarrison: @Winston_Showan I ****in love this guy. What. A. Bloody. Man.

Winston -
    @Winston_Showan: On way to the party! @CashHarrison @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse @HelenWood86 @Tamara_stewartw #bbuk #buzzin

@Winston_Showan: Time to tear life up! What! @CashHarrison

Tamara -
    @Tamara_stewartw: SO SO SO HAPPY for the first friend I made in the Big Brother house to actually WIN!!! @HelenWood86 ๐ŸŽ‰You deserve it so much!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ #BBFinale
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    Give yourself a break.

What, so everyone is a knob and Danielle is the only person who's fat (according to you) and Matthew is the only one who's skinny?

Perhaps you meant that knob is a personality trait, while the other two are physical traits?

Either way, though, each is as insulting as the other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    I knew I was right not to join Twitter. What a horrible place to spend time... eurghh the rubbish that some people write is unbelievable. It even has people on this forum at each other's throats as a consequence.

Best to leave those former housemates where they are now and let them vacuum up the little bit of minor fame they will have for the next few days, before CBB begins.

Oh, and I live near Watford. Oceana is the most rubbish nightclub ever - so, as much as I like Ash - he is clearly deluded into thinking he has reached the dizzy heights of fame by bragging about that place. West End of London it ain't!
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    There's the BB's winner. Poison pair of twa*s. They have been applauded and this behaviour isn't surprising. What do you expect humility? Did you think it would humble Helen?.

They can now go to Ibeeffaaaa and live the dream. Finish their journeys downing champagne and taking the pee out of us ordinary folk that think they are pond life innit.

Will their opinions, scoffing, bragging and behaviours change mine not likely.

She won by default it's nothing to brag about imo. BTW thought Ash's mother was going to have words. Apparently not by the looks of things. Ash mentions 100k maybe that's the reason.
    Ash's mother must be delighted her son has turned into as big a prostitute as Helen at the thought of ยฃ100.000.
  • Options
    matteymattey Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    โœญ
    KMB36 wrote: ยป
    I knew I was right not to join Twitter. What a horrible place to spend time... eurghh the rubbish that some people write is unbelievable. It even has people on this forum at each other's throats as a consequence.

Best to leave those former housemates where they are now and let them vacuum up the little bit of minor fame they will have for the next few days, before CBB begins.

Oh, and I live near Watford. Oceana is the most rubbish nightclub ever - so, as much as I like Ash - he is clearly deluded into thinking he has reached the dizzy heights of fame by bragging about that place. West End of London it ain't!

Yes best to leave them to vacuum up what they can. It really is car crash tv. The whole thing needs to be taken with a huge pinch of salt. Some of my friends stopped watching half way thru. Its become embarrasing to admit you watch it. Emma looked jaded on final night admitting she thought Helen didnt derserve it. What an odd and awkward final it was. Ashleigh Chris and Christopher with fake smiles pretending they liked and were happy for Helen. Everyone singing that awful song at the end lunging for the mic. Wont bother with civilian next year just watch the celeb versions only three weeks and you know you arent going to see a undeserving wannabe walk out with 100k. Although good luck to her the producers handed it to her on a plate. Cant blame her. The producers have made the show into a soap opera. After watching for 10 weeks I realise I know little more about them and their lives than when they went in.
  • Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    KMB36 wrote: ยป

Oceana is a chav's paradise - a total hole. My friend's son got his teeth knocked out there by thugs, whilst minding his own business.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,276
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    She has a right to be angry, she was robbed of her place when Kimberly 'fell ill' and then left conveniently clutching her photos

Kimberly turning up for all these photo opportunities when she is supposed to be resting....

I think Kimberly was lying when she said that she was too ill to return to the house. I wouldn't trust with anything whatsoever.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญ
    ash -
    Going out on the piss with the big brother lot for carnage at @oceana_watford then after party at @stevenjbgoode #lotsgoin ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@CashHarrison: @Winston_Showan I ****in love this guy. What. A. Bloody. Man.

Winston -
    @Winston_Showan: On way to the party! @CashHarrison @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse @HelenWood86 @Tamara_stewartw #bbuk #buzzin

@Winston_Showan: Time to tear life up! What! @CashHarrison

Tamara -
    @Tamara_stewartw: SO SO SO HAPPY for the first friend I made in the Big Brother house to actually WIN!!! @HelenWood86 ๐ŸŽ‰You deserve it so much!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ #BBFinale

I am so proud to never have supported these wastes of society, :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญ
    https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/500446137825132547

Which two finalists aren't there? Not even the winner lol.

:)Ha ha, well said, and great picture - deserves to be on a more positive thread, rather than stuck like a rose amongst the thorns of idiots and their tacky twitter wars... sheesh.

Thanks for posting that; all the h/ms I'll remember from this year, and it makes preferable 'closure' to this series than Luisa's nonsense in the house with the ex h/ms.
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    So much for her "journey".

Sadly the only journey she's made is to the bank. :(

I think a lot of people got caught up in the moment and will probably regret voting for Helen especially now she's won she is reverting back too 'real' Helen ie nasty, abusive etc .
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญโœญ
    No, Chris retweeted it.

https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/500446137825132547

Which two finalists aren't there? Not even the winner lol.

Love that photo,my favourite four HM's.:cool:
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    โœญโœญ
    Kabira wrote: ยป
    Love that photo,my favourite four HM's.:cool:

That pictures brilliant!