• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She'll be a good laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Arguably she could be considered the most successful contestant to have come out of Big Brother
  • Options
    gary1234gary1234 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Arguably she could be considered the most successful contestant to have come out of Big Brother

I think she was first out in her year?
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gary1234 wrote: »

She went on Day 14 (2nd eviction).

Has anyone else done Big Brother, I'm a Celeb and Strictly? 3 biggest reality shows with exception of maybe X Factor which is a talent show.
  • Options
    bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gary1234 wrote: »

3rd evictee
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,535
    Forum Member

I don't know - alot of success from BB3 - Adele is a DJ for Radio 1, Kate was DJing for Capital wasn't she? Also Jade was successful even up to the end despite everything. Plus Brian has done well for himself (even if he was axed as presenter)
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,535
    Forum Member
    bb2011fan wrote: »
    3rd evictee

2nd... and first by public vote.

Sunitta Walked
    Lynne Evicted (Housemate decision)
    Alison Evicted against Sandy/ Alex
  • Options
    sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison is great, she went far too early in her year.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Apparently confirmed on ITV This Morning programme

Oh no :cry: I can't stand her. She'll be dreadful on SCD.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sycamore wrote: »

I hope that she doesn't have any dance routines that involve tables.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,509
    Forum Member

I think axing her then was a neccessary evil, looking back, as her staying over Alex would have deprived us of some truly spectacular moments and her staying over Sandy would have deprived us of the Pee Bin/ rooftop escape majesty.

She was voted off dead early in I'm A Celeb, too.
  • Options
    SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

She created one of my funniest ever moments on BB when she and Kate were jumping up and down on the picnic table trying to see over the wall! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Supercell wrote: »
    She created one of my funniest ever moments on BB when she and Kate were jumping up and down on the picnic table trying to see over the wall! :D

Lol, I was remembering about the table too :D I think she'll be lovely on strictly but I can't see her lasting very long :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think axing her then was a neccessary evil, looking back, as her staying over Alex would have deprived us of some truly spectacular moments and her staying over Sandy would have deprived us of the Pee Bin/ rooftop escape majesty.

She was voted off dead early in I'm A Celeb, too.

I like Alex a lot more in hindsight than I did at the time, that hiding behind the door thing was his finest hour:D Sandy was a miserable bugger though, peeing in the bin was unforgivable (though yes it was horribly funny :blush:). It's a shame that someone so nice went over a walker.

She should never had been up in the first place, basically. I bet she makes it a hat trick of early exits though.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great! Always glad to see her still doing so well and getting offered opportunities like this!
  • Options
    rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Allison is the most overrated housemate of all time , all her humour revolves around "haha I'm fat look at me eat and break things" , thank god she went over Alex godley
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I was remembering about the table too :D I think she'll be lovely on strictly but I can't see her lasting very long :(

I can remember laughing until I cried on that BB. Where has all the humour gone? The recent ones have been dire.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    rorybb wrote: »
    Allison is the most overrated housemate of all time , all her humour revolves around "haha I'm fat look at me eat and break things" , thank god she went over Alex godley

What humour? She's a complete boor and charisma vacuum.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Alison & am pleased Shes achieved success in her professional life. She should be good on Strictly, but have a horrible feeling she'll be paired with Anton:o
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its weird seeing her and a few other Housemates from the BB hey day go on to have pretty good careers yet even the winners on recent series don't do anything. It just shows how low the profile of the show has got in recent years.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I thought she was insufferably irritating on BB and I was glad the public got rid early.

She's alright now though in small doses. I doubt she'll come over the same on Strictly.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

Haha, you beat me to it :D

Love Alison but not an SCDer but wish her well for it. Hope she goes far :)
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I despised her on BB too, she was so bloody full of herself and was bessie mates with the disgusting little freak Jonny, I was delighted when she was voted out :D

she openly admited to peeing in the shower :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I never understood why she was so highly regarded as a housemate (among some, obviously not the majority of the voting public the week she left) and I have failed to understand why she is so highly regarded since she has left the house. I can't deny that she's done really well for herself, though.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    an example of someone who was normal and wasnt a bully,i miss HMs like that