Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Watched last night's show.

Gary has no filter at all, does he. I'm not sure he should be there, he's in danger of becoming the circus freak they all point and laugh at, and of course the great britsh public will keep him in to prolong the 'fun'. I know he's a great actor and has always been a little oddball character-wise but still....

I like Stephanie, and goggle box man. Leslie is interesting too, mainly because I think we've yet to see the real Leslie.

Anyway, that's my tuppence-worth.

Sneaking Feeling Gary will either walk or "leave". He made such an Impact with Joan Rivers she still talks about him and that interview was months ago. lol Leslie in American horror story I will never look at a melon baller the same way again....:o
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Eddy :D
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning All.:)

Good morning. 100% that autumn feel is in the air today.
    expecting the Vampire nurse today now they closed that small unit down
    owing to lack of funds it was perfect no waits or crowds you had a time bloody done and out all in 5 mins.
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,609
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Well its not looking good for Gary after tonight, expect him to get a load of noms now, he was a bit rude to James you have to admit, but Ricci deserved that look he got from Gary at the end!

I love that look!!!
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,609
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    I hope Gary doesn't get evicted. I think he is fascinating, and quite amazing if he has survived brain surgery and near death experiences
    James is acting like a twit.>:(

It would be a huge loss for us for Gary to go so soon, especially given that there are quite a few dullards in the CBB House who should go first.

Having said that he doesn't look to comfortable in there and he may welcome an early eviction.
  • Options
    daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My son had his GCSE results today, 17 A* with the rest being A. He did get a B in religious study but he's an Atheist and couldn't have been bothered. You look at him and you wouldn't think it but now I'm a bit afraid of him.- OT, liking Gary.:)
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all :)

Congrats to your brilliant son daddy!

It must be in the genes......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello all :)

Congrats to your brilliant son daddy!

It must be in the genes......

My wife corrected me, he received 5 A* and A's with a B. I'm a Yank and this report card is not like what I grew up with. Every time I knocked on his door, he told me 'No. I'm, revising'. I just thought that he was getting high and doing nitrous oxide but it appears that I was wrong.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daddy66 wrote: »
    My wife corrected me, he received 5 A* and A's with a B. I'm a Yank and this report card is not like what I grew up with. Every time I knocked on his door, he told me 'No. I'm, revising'. I just thought that he was getting high and doing nitrous oxide but it appears that I was wrong.

Thats still mighty impressive - well done him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My son had his GCSE results today, 17 A* with the rest being A. He did get a B in religious study but he's an Atheist and couldn't have been bothered. You look at him and you wouldn't think it but now I'm a bit afraid of him.- OT, liking Gary.:)

Oh Well done :D
    All I remember just loads of no sleep nights
    and endless course work .basically for English Lit I did Macbeth, Midsummer nights dream. and just included each page with a drawing of I played the scene out in my head.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yay! [highlight]*~*WELL DONE MINI-DADDY*~*[/highlight] :D Bloody good on him, hope he's pleased with the results, very impressive.

Couldn't work out what Gary was meant to have done wrong last night? :confused: Surely James' response was more of a shock? Well it was to me anyhow.

I'm sitting with manuka honey on my ears, I broke them a few weeks/months ago through over cleaning and trying this to see if I can fix them :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Sneaking Feeling Gary will either walk or "leave". He made such an Impact with Joan Rivers she still talks about him and that interview was months ago. lol Leslie in American horror story I will never look at a melon baller the same way again....:o

Good morning. 100% that autumn feel is in the air today.
    expecting the Vampire nurse today now they closed that small unit down
    owing to lack of funds it was perfect no waits or crowds you had a time bloody done and out all in 5 mins.

Ha ha ha :D:D

Hope it went well Oathy xxx

I'm looking forward to tonights TV - last ep of The Honourable Woman, CBB and new series of Most Haunted :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Ha ha ha :D:D

Hope it went well Oathy xxx

I'm looking forward to tonights TV - last ep of The Honourable Woman, CBB and new series of Most Haunted :D

yes all done thank you :)
    Given up on this series now. Ben Frow is talking in Edinburgh tomorrow should be fun hearing his take on this year ;) barely watching TV anymore Im rewatching Prisoner Cell block H on you tube I find it better that most of the more recent stuff.

Ive actually just now applied for a clinical trial about MRSA they are looking for people with active skin infections related to it its based in Scotland I don't know with the other stuff If that will be a problem it was before but well worth a try. The scare legal stuff doesn't bother me the crap im currently pumping in cant get much worse! :D
  • Options
    WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow, that's impressive, you must be very proud parents!! Congratulations to your son, he must have worked hard :)

Thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts.
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member

Congrats to your son daddy66 :D

Condolences Winsome, that's a lot to deal with :( (((hugs)))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes all done thank you :)
    Given up on this series now. Ben Frow is talking in Edinburgh tomorrow should be fun hearing his take on this year ;) barely watching TV anymore Im rewatching Prisoner Cell block H on you tube I find it better that most of the more recent stuff.

Ive actually just now applied for a clinical trial about MRSA they are looking for people with active skin infections related to it its based in Scotland I don't know with the other stuff If that will be a problem it was before but well worth a try. The scare legal stuff doesn't bother me the crap im currently pumping in cant get much worse! :D
    Wow! Worth looking into more detail though I guess.

I'm dying for a cuppa but there are fruit flies in the kitchen and I'm scared they're gonna make a bee line for my Manuka doused ears.
    Winsome wrote: »
    Wow, that's impressive, you must be very proud parents!! Congratulations to your son, he must have worked hard :)

Aw Win, I just read back, sorry my lovely, that's an awful lot for anyone to try and cope with xxxx
    minkski wrote: »
    Congrats to your son daddy66 :D

Condolences Winsome, that's a lot to deal with :( (((hugs)))

GOSH it's a Lesser Spotted Minks :D fab to see you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Worth looking into more detail though I guess.

I'm dying for a cuppa but there are fruit flies in the kitchen and I'm scared they're gonna make a bee line for my Manuka doused ears.

Aw Win, I just read back, sorry my lovely, that's an awful lot for anyone to try and cope with xxxx

GOSH it's a Lesser Spotted Minks :D fab to see you :)

Ah its like the "kitchen" here. theres been about 75 quid on Jeys fluid bought and still that lovely smell of the sewer appears over that bloody pong. The lower unit is the worst you name an insect its been in there ( no roaches) thank god.

I finally had the plans back from ASBRI planning earlier to its making more sense what went wrong 32 houses were proposed they agreed 25 and the house we have is right on the Red line of refusal. The reason for the delay they needed to send the plans back to agree on a footpath behind the houses that's all sorted now shame the swines just couldn't say that in the first place. as long as we know what the delay was that's all that mattered.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winsome wrote: »

Winsome, I'm sorry to read that you have lost so much in a short period of time The people posting here will always be able, I'm assured, to help if you need a chin-up and a grin. You take care:)

Thanks, to all for the 'grats I've had from here today for my sons results:)
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 50 minutes until we GO LIVE with @chrisrwright on Couch Potato Radio! 8pm BST! Skype/Chat RT http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/p/chat-room.html … #CBB #BBUK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M&S have got a huge sale on at the moment.
    just stocking up on my eye cream and face washes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary VS Rylan
    I don't think even my knashers will beat his!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvk6kneCAAAJ60a.jpg:large
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah its like the "kitchen" here. theres been about 75 quid on Jeys fluid bought and still that lovely smell of the sewer appears over that bloody pong. The lower unit is the worst you name an insect its been in there ( no roaches) thank god.

I finally had the plans back from ASBRI planning earlier to its making more sense what went wrong 32 houses were proposed they agreed 25 and the house we have is right on the Red line of refusal. The reason for the delay they needed to send the plans back to agree on a footpath behind the houses that's all sorted now shame the swines just couldn't say that in the first place. as long as we know what the delay was that's all that mattered.

Effin' 'ell Oathy, all that shit is still going on? :o
    I thought it would have been well resolved by now :(

I survived the fruit flies, they seem to have followed the lemons out the window :D Gonna clean off this bees vomit in a mo, my hair's sticking to it, looks as though I've got a load of pubes sticking out me ears. :cry:

Too many things to watch tonight, just noticed there's a double episode of Grimm on Really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Effin' 'ell Oathy, all that shit is still going on? :o
    I thought it would have been well resolved by now :(

I survived the fruit flies, they seem to have followed the lemons out the window :D Gonna clean off this bees vomit in a mo, my hair's sticking to it, looks as though I've got a load of pubes sticking out me ears. :cry:

Too many things to watch tonight, just noticed there's a double episode of Grimm on Really.

this house is a total wreck ofc mum feels terrible about finding it but it was clear at the time this thing was coming on because she wasn't herself for about 6 months prior and she suffered a 3 chamber prolapse and then complications from that. I have tried to find another house till the new one is ready but its so hard around here to find a house suitable for me etc.

there's bloody loads outside the area but then all the crap about Gp's and funding starts all over again I would be out of this entire area tonight if I could no problem at all. I think mum and dad don't believe me but I really would I could move to Ealing in a blink I love it there and love Weymouth.

they said about honey for my wound I did try it but the swabs came back as MRSA+
    that's the blooming problem with it so mucky it gets everywhere
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this house is a total wreck ofc mum feels terrible about finding it but it was clear at the time this thing was coming on because she wasn't herself for about 6 months prior and she suffered a 3 chamber prolapse and then complications from that. I have tried to find another house till the new one is ready but its so hard around here to find a house suitable for me etc.

there's bloody loads outside the area but then all the crap about Gp's and funding starts all over again I would be out of this entire area tonight if I could no problem at all. I think mum and dad don't believe me but I really would I could move to Ealing in a blink I love it there and love Weymouth.

they said about honey for my wound I did try it but the swabs came back as MRSA+
    that's the blooming problem with it so mucky it gets everywhere

I remember all that about your poor mum now.

Aye I can see the difficulty of the logistics, it's so crap that we don't have a fair system across the board.

I love your posts Oathy, you always give a real insight and although it's awful for you, I appreciate the details.
    You've also taught me a lot about bechet's too.

eta: ^^^ That doesn't sound right ... I mean, I like the way you don't drip feed info.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember all that about your poor mum now.

Aye I can see the difficulty of the logistics, it's so crap that we don't have a fair system across the board.

I love your posts Oathy, you always give a real insight and although it's awful for you, I appreciate the details.
    You've also taught me a lot about bechet's too.

eta: ^^^ That doesn't sound right ... I mean, I like the way you don't drip feed info.

haha no problem flower.
    I should be paying the people in this thread its like therapy
    bless you I hope things will change soon I can just post nice stuff I lost a "friend" of 14 years recently he couldn't take anymore that's why I basically sealed myself off.
    that really was the final straw when they missed the thing with mum for a 3rd time and put it all down to osteoporosis then it all happened I just couldn't take anymore.
    anything linked with the Behcets I can deal with no problem but when its one of the family I just totally fall apart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha no problem flower.
    I should be paying the people in this thread its like therapy
    bless you I hope things will change soon I can just post nice stuff I lost a "friend" of 14 years recently he couldn't take anymore that's why I basically sealed myself off.
    that really was the final straw when they missed the thing with mum for a 3rd time and put it all down to osteoporosis then it all happened I just couldn't take anymore.
    anything linked with the Behcets I can deal with no problem but when its one of the family I just totally fall apart.

I can only try to imagine the impact that had on you, every situation is different but I've lost so many friends who were just too fragile in the end, mentally rather than physically, and it eats away at you for a long time.

I really, really get that, I have been through a bit of a 'wobbly' meself this last year or so and have very few self defence mechanisms but I can turn into a wild animal when one of my family or friends get hurt.
    When it's caused by incompetence or bureaucracy, it really magnifies the situation.

(Clearly you haven't taught me enough, I spelt Behcets wrong :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only try to imagine the impact that had on you, every situation is different but I've lost so many friends who were just too fragile in the end, mentally rather than physically, and it eats away at you for a long time.

I really, really get that, I have been through a bit of a 'wobbly' meself this last year or so and have very few self defence mechanisms but I can turn into a wild animal when one of my family or friends get hurt.
    When it's caused by incompetence or bureaucracy, it really magnifies the situation.

(Clearly you haven't taught me enough, I spelt Behcets wrong :D)

worst spelling ever was the Daily Mirror story after the courtcase against the local health board and social services they basically spelt it twice and lost the middle bit! :D

The great news she had her official letter today for the 4th time and ward so its looking like that last rant finally did the trick If we can get her sorted that's going to make a world of difference tbh this year so far has just been a complete blur . That's why I felt I had to say sorry the other day because If people posted its not that I ignore im just on another planet
This discussion has been closed.