Options

Leslie To Gary "How Do You Treat Your 4 Year Old Son?" What A Disgusting Thing To Say

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Argument between Leslie and Gary-

(Don't read if you don't want a spoiler).

Gary: C.G.I. means Computer Graphics.

Leslie: No, it's Computer Generated Imagery.

Gary: No. Not in the movies in America. It's Computer Graphics.

Frechie: Oh my God... It was a game, babies.

Leslie: When I need your critique, i'll ask.

Frenchie: Guys, it's a game. It's a game, it's not fun.Come on.

Gary: It's Computer Graphics.

Leslie: When I want your critique i'll ask.

Gary: What?

Leslie: WHEN I WANT YOUR CRITIQUE, I'LL ASK!!!

Gary: Well you don't have to ask, i'll just give It to you.

Leslie: And i'll tell you to shut the f*** up.

Gary: You can give me critique, as you've done before.

Leslie: No, I have NOT given you critique, Gary. NO! You have managed to alienate every single person in this room...In this house. (Trips over step). How do you treat your 4 year old son? Do you treat him with any kind of kindness? You act like you're just this big spiritual goon, and you have not exhibited one ounce of kindness to a single person.

(Gary smiling).

Leslie: And, WIPE that smirk off your f***ing face.

Gary: Hahahaha. You're very funny.

Leslie: No, you're out. OUT! You better stay the f*** away from me.

Team Gary for me. What about you?

Comments

• Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, Gary is a parent?! :o

Poor kid. :(

I should add, I'm Team Leslie... The housemates clearly have a problem with Gary and it's obvious he isn't easy to live with. He would frustrate me so much!

The 4 year old son comment wasn't that bad, it was just a question... Leslie is calling him out for how he treats people and his apparent lack of kindness.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely Team Gary!

There's something really spiteful and poisonous about the way Leslie speaks to Gary and it's very unbecoming.

Any point he may have had is lost and I'm left thinking 'what a turgid little prick you are'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Gary!
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary for me,cant stand that little weasle>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Absolutely Team Gary!

There's something really spiteful and poisonous about the way Leslie speaks to Gary and it's very unbecoming.

Any point he may have had is lost and I'm left thinking 'what a turgid little prick you are'
    Haha, I completely agree!
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't really think there is a "c" in disgusting. do you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Gary!
    Your thread's barely 5 minutes old - bit early for shameless bumping isn't it? :p
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Gary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't really think there is a "c" in disgusting. do you?
    Oh, sorry, typo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your thread's barely 5 minutes old - bit early for shameless bumping isn't it? :p
    Nah, I was meant to reply to someone but I forgot to press "Quote Message In Reply?" so I had to edit it and "Team Gary" was the only thing I could think of.
  • Options
    jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    team Gary
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, sorry, typo.
    Heh. I was just taking the mick.

I believe Leslie overreacted. He had a total bitch fit. And all considered, being one of the more senior members of the house, I would expect him to handle matters better. (Though, there is no one that I would call young this year and I've never used that as an excuse.) I also think his eruption was driven by other things, not simply what CGI stands for. Still, Gary is far from innocent.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I'd be happy for either of them to go TBH.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like how Leslie thinks he will decide who is nominated. Tantamount to influencing noms
  • Options
    LostInTheShadowLostInTheShadow Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Team Gary!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy for either of them to go TBH.
    Oh noes :(

I love miserable, curmudgeonly, difficult, deaf old folk - that's me in a few years time, that is :D
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Oh noes :(

I love miserable, curmudgeonly, difficult, deaf old folk - that's me in a few years time, that is :D

Nah .............I live with one - I watch the telly for a bit of a break:D
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leslie's horrid. I think Gary's smile was basically disbelief at how bad he was making himself look.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah .............I live with one - I watch the telly for a bit of a break:D
    Ahahahahaaaaa!!! :D

I feel ya ;):D
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I should add, I'm Team Leslie... The housemates clearly have a problem with Gary and it's obvious he isn't easy to live with. He would frustrate me so much!

The 4 year old son comment wasn't that bad, it was just a question... Leslie is calling him out for how he treats people and his apparent lack of kindness.

All the above... And I also wonder if Leslie has industry gossip that made him ask that?? Dunno , just a thought.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Gary - take him on at your peril. He knows what he is saying and doing and even when the likes of James and David think they have one up on him he still gets subtle digs in that go right over their egotistical heads.

Whilst Leslie gets the cute vote due to his height ... which he takes full advantage of ... I would choose Gary to stay over him ... he is interesting and I personally want to see more. I don't think the egos can take it though as he exposes them ... which they wont like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Come on now Odette, you don't really believe that do you?

Or expect us to - we did watch the show ;)

It was an accusation and what was inferred was that Gary wasn't a good father.

The Turgid Troll was in full vent when he said that so whatever it was, innocent question it was not.
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Turgid Troll was in full vent when he said that so whatever it was, innocent question it was not.
    I didn't see it like that. I saw it as Leslie wanting to know if Gary treats his own child as rude as he is being to the housemates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(Applause)!
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see it like that. I saw it as Leslie wanting to know if Gary treats his own child as rude as he is being to the housemates.

Problem is, Leslie was the only one being rude. Very rude.