Options

Islamic State Milliants Behead U.S Reporter

Comments

• Options
    AshbourneAshbourne Posts: 3,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    That is probably a better way of putting it. Hopefully they will get him.

Yes and the others.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Ashbourne wrote: »
    How do you know what colour I am and what does this reply have to do with my post?

I'm assuming you're white.
    If you're black, same thing applies.

As for what it has to do with your post, I would have thought that's pretty obvious.

S'funny how all the current pitchfork and burning torch brigade are big on rhetoric but small on useful suggestions.
  • Options
    AshbourneAshbourne Posts: 3,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're white.
    If you're black, same thing applies.

As for what it has to do with your post, I would have thought that's pretty obvious.

S'funny how all the current pitchfork and burning torch brigade are big on rhetoric but small on useful suggestions.

No it's not obvious. These men have family in the UK who must know where they are.
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Their only solutions are never going to implemented so I don't get all this bluster. The UK is not going to be building 5 Guantanamo's for every muslim in the country. The Uk is not going to build walls around our borders. The UK is not going to raid every mosque in the country.

These fantasies are just that, fantasy.
  • Options
    Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    So now you can't distinguish between innocent Muslims and terrorists without being labeled an apologist?
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    So now you can't distinguish between innocent Muslims and terrorists without being labeled am apologist?

Probably not considering most of the people who say that regularly give off vibes, or just straight out say, that they don't want any muslim here anyway. So innocent or terrorist it doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrQuike wrote: »
    ISIS offered to swap Foley for 'Lady al Qaeda': Terrorists wanted return of MIT-educated neuroscientist who was caught with plans for 'mass casualty attack' with a dirty bomb, Ebola, and a chemical weapon 'that spared children'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731164/ISIS-offered-swap-Foley-Lady-Al-Qaeda-Terrorists-wanted-return-MIT-graduate-jailed-U-S-planning-mass-casualty-strike-dirty-bomb-ebola-chemical-weapon-spared-children.html

Education apparently not the answer in this case.

Agree. I think they used someone with a British accent to convey just that impression, that the terrorists not only speak English but the Queen's English, or we aren't bedouins tending camels.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it's not obvious. These men have family in the UK who must know where they are.

You have proof that this isn't happening, to back up your assertions?
  • Options
    The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scanned through all the posts.

I am afraid the simple truth is that Islam is simply not compatible with modern secular Western democracies.

Read the Quran - and look at the life of it's founder.

Christianity has lost it's most of power (and thus it's barbarity) in this country - but I really fear for the future with thousands upon thousands of home grown Islamic extremists plotting to kill their own neighbours and fellow citizens.

If that is not PC then tough shit.
    Molested and raped his wife Aisha when she was nine.

Advocated sex with young girls.

Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.

Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves.

Beheaded his enemies. 600-900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded.

Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).

Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.

Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.

Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.

Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.

Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.

Outlawed befriending Christians and Jews.

Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.

Married his daughter-in-law.

Approved prostitution.

Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.

Recommended wife beating. Beat his own wife, Aisha.

Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.

Advocated suicide attacks.

Executed apostates and homosexuals.

Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.

Honor killings of Muslim women and children.

Beat alcoholics.

Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.

Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.

Tortured a man out of greed.

Looted and plundered.

Preached hate for people of other religions.

Extorted money from other religions

Forced conversions to Islam

Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

Lied.

Muslims think Muhammad was the perfect man and the more they are like him the better Muslim they will be.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so a top terror squad from the US is coming over here, because we are to soft on em.

Damn right! :D
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their only solutions are never going to implemented so I don't get all this bluster. The UK is not going to be building 5 Guantanamo's for every muslim in the country. The Uk is not going to build walls around our borders. The UK is not going to raid every mosque in the country.

These fantasies are just that, fantasy.
    in 1929 the third reich was a fantasy and a year ago a caliphate was. Sometimes sick fantasies come true if people don't work to prevent it.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrQuike wrote: »
    ISIS offered to swap Foley for 'Lady al Qaeda': Terrorists wanted return of MIT-educated neuroscientist who was caught with plans for 'mass casualty attack' with a dirty bomb, Ebola, and a chemical weapon 'that spared children'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731164/ISIS-offered-swap-Foley-Lady-Al-Qaeda-Terrorists-wanted-return-MIT-graduate-jailed-U-S-planning-mass-casualty-strike-dirty-bomb-ebola-chemical-weapon-spared-children.html

Education apparently not the answer in this case.

This woman takes fanatical hatred to almost comic levels.
    At her trial she demanded the jury be DNA-tested for traces of Jewishness. :o:D
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    You tell me.

I mean, they're often white. You're white. You must know what's going on, right?

Well if we can now assume that the muslim community is incapable of policing itself (which I thought had been the best option) then someone else will have to do it for them. Does that mean fitting CCTV inside every mosque? Eavesdropping on every prayer meeting? A massive increase in raids and searches?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty confident in saying that James Foley's murderer will be caught and imprisoned. When he does get caught, I wouldn't like to be him.
  • Options
    openarmsopenarms Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Telegraph has published a list of possible radicalised UK suspects. One of the guys on their list looks very similar to the jihadist.
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if we can now assume that the muslim community is incapable of policing itself (which I thought had been the best option) then someone else will have to do it for them. Does that mean fitting CCTV inside every mosque? Eavesdropping on every prayer meeting? A massive increase in raids and searches?

Do we want any 'community', Muslim or any other, 'policing itself'? Isn't that vigilantism?
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They had CCTV on the Streets in Birmingham , generally for public safey , watch for crimes , but because they were near to a Mosque the Muslims demanded the cameras were taken away , and of course , they were taken away .
    If you have nothing to hide ..........? .
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muggsy wrote: »
    Do we want any 'community', Muslim or any other, 'policing itself'? Isn't that vigilantism?

Isnt that what Muslims are already doing with their Sharia patrols ? . That is vigilantism , isnt it ? .
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    openarms wrote: »
    The Telegraph has published a list of possible radicalised UK suspects. One of the guys on their list looks very similar to the jihadist.

I think whichever tabloid identifies him correctly, they'll probably get praised by Americans. This is if the paper is sold over in America.
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isnt that what Muslims are already doing with their Sharia patrols ? . That is vigilantism , isnt it ? .

Yes, it's vigilantism and several of those taking part have been dealt with by the law. But to what extent it could be said to be the Muslim community given that the patrol's antics have been condemned by the East London Mosque, I don't know.
  • Options
    jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member
    Where did I say that they should tell me personally?

Well how else are you going to know?
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will say that all this does make me feel very sorry for the majority of genuine peaceful Muslims that reside in the UK going about their daily business and working hard.

The one good thing about getting rid of extremists in this country (which is what I think they should do) is that they can carry on with life without negative suspicion etc.,.
  • Options
    kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They had CCTV on the Streets in Birmingham , generally for public safey , watch for crimes , but because they were near to a Mosque the Muslims demanded the cameras were taken away , and of course , they were taken away .
    If you have nothing to hide ..........? .

Do you have a link to this as I have had a look online but can only find the opposite. Many Mosques are being warned to maintain there CCTV due to vandalism, especially after the murder of Lee Rigby. As I say I only had a quick look so if you could point me in the right direction.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Muggsy wrote: »

By 'policing' I meant 'eliminating extremism from their midst'. We've been told again and again and again that muslims are the best people to do this as i) they have access and know the people and ii) they whine like merry hell if the police or government get involved.

As I said, if they can't do it (which is fair enough) then we'll have to do it for them.
  • Options
    kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    I will say that all this does make me feel very sorry for the majority of genuine peaceful Muslims that reside in the UK going about their daily business and working hard.

The one good thing about getting rid of extremists in this country (which is what I think they should do) is that they can carry on with life without negative suspicion etc.,.

Good post. I hope we don't lose sight of the above.