Options

CH5 HD Celebrity Big Brother Discussion Live show? 9PM Friday 22/8/14

Comments

• Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i've a feeling BB will ask another hm to volunteer to take Gary's place.

Either that or someone will remind Gary how much airtime and popularity he can gain if he does the task with good grace and he'll be out there like a shot.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Why good for him ?

If he wants to take the money then he should get involved.

he has brain damage, he should not be made to sleep outside on a rather chilly night, without a bed,he has a double bed to himself for a reason, his health is not the best.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to all stand up for Queen Emma.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,208
    Forum Member
    demfe wrote: »
    could we quit with the patronising nonsense that because someone is seventy they shouldn't sleep outside? he's seventy, not an invalid

I agree with the age comment but, he did seem really worried about how it will affect him due to having brain surgery. I don't think he was acting and because of it I'm also concerned for him.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now time for Bit on the Side Part Two.
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    its august but its cold out there. you should try it see for yourself
    Certainly true here as I had to put heating on it was so cold. Can't see Gary feeling comfortable in that outside chill. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Stand up for Emma, you vile scumbags >:(>:(^_^^_^^_^
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no the yeaahhhhh ladies are in their usual seats
  • Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I look at it this way ...... would you let your 70 year old parent do that? Bloody nippy out there at night now :(
    He's had cancer too which weakens the immune system ...

I wouldn't let anyone who's 70 sleep outside.. I forgot about the cancer too..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »
    You'd be waiting for the funny line all the time :D

:D:D:D yep
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    Certainly true here as I had to put heating on it was so cold. Can't see Gary feeling comfortable in that outside chill. :(

It's very cold for late august meant to be a cold night for august tonight
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    he has brain damage, he should not be made to sleep outside on a rather chilly night, without a bed,he has a double bed to himself for a reason, his health is not the best.

If this is how you feel then vote him out. He shouldn't be in there if people want him to be treated differently.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member

Indeed, with all of his problems and his age, he will not be able to sleep outside without a bed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    its august but its cold out there. you should try it see for yourself

When they used to have the jail, I don't think they made them stay out in it all night did they?
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Why good for him ?

If he wants to take the money then he should get involved.

The producers should also be aware that some of the h/ms have physical limitations and take that into account when devising tasks etc.,
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The CBB contacts aren't vague. Everything, from what horrible things they might eat to that they might sleep outside, is probably laid out in minute detail in the contract.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma will not be happy they did not all stand up for her.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not just because he's 70, he's had major brain surgery plus various other surgeries because of a severe crash where he very nearly died.. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a slight stroke too.. So in that respect BB should pull rank..especially as they have a professional watching his every movement at the moment ready to pull him if his health starts to suffer according to the papers

Since his surgery he has spent years appearing in very successful films and on t.v. His accident was twenty six years ago. He has done his best work since then.

The scrap heap should be indoors in my opinion regardless of who was selected.
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,288
    Forum Member
    No Emma, Leslie is not entertaining. >:(
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the health professionals advised the production team that Gary cannot participate he should have been excluded from the choices before Leslie was told to name two Housemates.

If the production team didn't bother to check with the health professionals then it's them who need their heads testing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought BB would have said that Gary was exempt from this task tbh
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    When they used to have the jail, I don't think they made them stay out in it all night did they?

Paris Hilton was incarcerated longer than any of them ever were ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma in talking sense shocker.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member

If he were in good condition then there wouldn't be a problem, but he isn't. I don't think his age is the main issue here.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Since his surgery he has spent years appearing in very successful films and on t.v. His accident was twenty six years ago. He has done his best work since then.

Exactly, if he can do all of that acting then he can handle a day or 2 in the garden.