• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    he needs to get out of that closet... he has problems
  • Options
    amiableamiable Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    he needs to get out of that closet... he has problems

I agree. So defensive over being called gay, wears shorts so tight to draw attention to his man parts, and whenever i see him in the background, he is doing something like smacking george on the bum.

I don't know why you aren't allowed to speculate that a housemate is gay without people get offended. Those who get offended think being gay is bad. It isn't that it is that it is blatantly obvious he's closeted and where his issues/awful personality comes from (not being gay but being closeted)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    :oWhether he's a closet gay or not isn't the issue. What is the issue is that he is one nasty piece of sh*t with huge anger issues.>:(

Calling a brain damaged man a 'freak' is something the viewers take offence about BB. He should be hauled into the diary room and given a formal warning about his behaviour toward Garry and puleeeese not another round about grovelling request by a BB with a quiet well spoken bedside manner to 'please be aware of his issues'. What we need is a BB with teeth to give him a metaphorical kick up his perky little ass... NOW!
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "At Least The Two Freakos Are Out There Together"- James

Nasty arrogant little man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Well..He wasn't wrong to say they scare him. Probably best not voiced in front of everyone, however, I get the feeling most of the other HMs also think that.
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Awful, awful man, hope we get a chance to vote him out soon.
  • Options
    phil.cphil.c Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go on James...

Show the British public just what a n uncompassionate man you really are.

I hope some of the other housemates heard and understood what you said.

So a guy that has had some of Gary's problems is a freako.

Over the years he has been a brilliant actor,

Show the guy a bit of respect....
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    For james, showing respect = showing weakness

he demands it as his due, but won't give it in case he loses face. Unfortunately, he's too dumb to realise when backing off might be the wiser course
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is insufferable. No wonder SCD got rid of him.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    I do not hate James but did not like what he said.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    "At least the two [DS forum favourites] are out there together".
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :oWhether he's a closet gay or not isn't the issue. What is the issue is that he is one nasty piece of sh*t with huge anger issues.>:(

Calling a brain damaged man a 'freak' is something the viewers take offence about BB. He should be hauled into the diary room and given a formal warning about his behaviour toward Garry and puleeeese not another round about grovelling request by a BB with a quiet well spoken bedside manner to 'please be aware of his issues'. What we need is a BB with teeth to give him a metaphorical kick up his perky little ass... NOW!

Well said :)
  • Options
    Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think he went to the "Helen" Academy....because I have the impression he thinks to win the show he has to have a go at every other HM.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a Nasty thing to say ,i can't believe not one person in there pulled the Arrogant git up over calling people Freakos ,especially one that has suffered some Brain Damage
  • Options
    marg89marg89 Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    For james, showing respect = showing weakness

he demands it as his due, but won't give it in case he loses face. Unfortunately, he's too dumb to realise when backing off might be the wiser course

So true, the thing is a real man would have no problem giving respect to Gary because of his problems, but also because like him or not he had a great acting carer and was very successful at it, I think James find his success intimidating.
  • Options
    Suicide BlondeSuicide Blonde Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Full of himself and thinks he's intelligent. And he has to reiterate this - I'm not stupid. Reminds me a little of mario.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full of himself and thinks he's intelligent. And he has to reiterate this - I'm not stupid. Reminds me a little of mario.

Not even in the same leauge as elf n safety Mario.. at least he was unwittingly hilarious.:D James is all shades of obnoxious arrogance. Insufferable.>:(
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slave2life wrote: »
    Do you think he went to the "Helen" Academy....because I have the impression he thinks to win the show he has to have a go at every other HM.

All he needs is a pass to the final and continual warnings about being an arsehole to his fellow HMs and he has it in the bag Helen style :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amiable wrote: »
    His face is always red like he's got anger issues beneath the surface

Till he's confronted by a man, then he turns a frightened whiter shade of pale.

That was an atrocious comment he made.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Calling Frenchy a freak is unforgiveable. Get him out!
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling Frenchy a freak is unforgiveable. Get him out!

But calling people names is how you win these days :D