Options

The vile James Jordan

Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A truly vile human being and possibly my most loathed housemate in the history of Big Brother.

Sick and tired of watching this man harass an elderly gentleman with severe hearing difficulties and a history of mental problems. Patronising Gary at every opportunity, being disrespectful to him and then immediately running away to tell the others as if it's something to be proud of. Telling him that everyone in the house knows he hasn't showered for one week and then going around all the other housemates to discuss it was purely designed to humiliate him.

Comments

• Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that sort of thing was right up your street. He's just telling it how it is. :cool:
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A truly vile human being and possibly my most loathed housemate in the history of Big Brother.

Sick and tired of watching this man harass an elderly gentleman with severe hearing difficulties and a history of mental problems. Patronising Gary at every opportunity, being disrespectful to him and then immediately running away to tell the others as if it's something to be proud of. Telling him that everyone in the house knows he hasn't showered for one week and then going around all the other housemates to discuss it was purely designed to humiliate him.

All they have to talk about in there is what is happening in there..... Everyone has had a dig at someone, even Claire and dee were at it the other day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artstu wrote: »
    I thought that sort of thing was right up your street. He's just telling it how it is. :cool:

He is harassing and bullying a disabled person.
  • Options
    MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most loathed Housemate ever, OTT

He is not that bad
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's the most real housemate in there.
  • Options
    daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just like a guy I used to work with. Any joke is at someone else's expense. Any "advice" is actually just designed to lower someones self esteem. Anything he says has to be correct a right. Two faced, arrogant, childish, aggressive idiot. Audley has him sussed, thats why he confronted him. And surprise surprise James wants to be Audley's friend the next day. Typical cowardly bully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Most loathed Housemate ever, OTT

He is not that bad

He is in a league of his own. Never has a disabled person been targetted in this fashion. James Jordan's behaviour in that house has been shameful.
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NO Rufus, he really isn't !!!! He's had niggles, yes. He's been impatient at times, yes.
    But he has neither bullied nor harassed Gary ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just like a guy I used to work with. Any joke is at someone else's expense. Any "advice" is actually just designed to lower someones self esteem. Anything he says has to be correct a right. Two faced, arrogant, childish, aggressive idiot. Audley has him sussed, thats why he confronted him. And surprise surprise James wants to be Audley's friend the next day. Typical cowardly bully.

Just about sums him up. No redeeming features whatsoever. A real nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far worse than Helen, considering his privileged background.

Indeed, I would love to see her wheeled in with the sole purpose of destroying his ego. Nobody could win an argument with her. Nobody.

Helen FTW
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed, I would love to see her wheeled in with the sole purpose of destroying his ego. Nobody could win an argument with her. Nobody.

Helen FTW

Doesn't deserve to share the same sentence as our Helen. One of them is the people's champion and one of them is a nasty piece of work who will be booted out at the very first opportunity.
  • Options
    tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member
    Doesn't deserve to share the same sentence as our Helen. One of them is the people's champion and one of them is a nasty piece of work who will be booted out at the very first opportunity.

Oh. My. Goodness.
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And worse...in some ways comedy gold ..in others a justification for bringing back hung drawn and quartering
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh isn't he just?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Helen FTW

And what about Helen's privileged background?

Helen's scum, pure & simple.

The voting public have spoken for the last couple of series and they'll get the trashy load of slop they deserve. Suck it up, it's entertaining! :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artstu wrote: »
    And what about Helen's privileged background?

Helen's scum, pure & simple.

The voting public have spoken for the last couple of series and they'll get the trashy load of slop they deserve. Suck it up, it's entertaining! :kitty:

You do yourself no favours when you use such appalling language. The people crowned Helen champion. Deal with it and move on.
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does remind me a lot of Helen, I can almost hear him saying "always in the right" :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do yourself no favours when you use such appalling language. The people crowned Helen champion. Deal with it and move on.

Just keeping it real. If you've got a problem with that, tough. ;-)
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is one of my least liked this series but nowhere near one of the worst ever.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Privileged background, hilarious how we are giving Helen a pass because she allegedly had it tough. Dee has had it tough, don't see her becoming a foul mouth attack dog.
  • Options
    rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Get a grip. James helped him in tonights show. Gary asked him why everyone disliked him. James told him. Gary said he knew he had to rein his behaviour in. Then James mentioned showering. Gary then thanked him.
    And stop making out your cousin is some sort of figure of worship for the nation. She won a game show with viewing figures representing around 3% of the population. She's no 'people's champion'.
    And if James is a bully, then he is a lot less so than Helen, who berated, ostracised and belittled several HMs.
    Vile? I know which of the above I'd apply that to, and it's not James.
    I don't even like James, but I dislike sanctimony even more so.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen people's champion, yeah people who live in the gutter and appear on Jeremy Kyle.
  • Options
    rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    xynaria wrote: »
    And worse...in some ways comedy gold ..in others a justification for bringing back hung drawn and quartering

Really? Killing someone because you don't like them as a HM?
    Such well balanced posters on here tonight, not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've also noticed his humour tends to be very pervy and degrading to women. He's made various sexually explicit and totally inappropriate comments.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will never share your obvious loyalty to Helen Rufus. But I will share your distaste for James. That I can assure you.

:)