Options

The vile James Jordan

Comments

• Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I will never share your obvious loyalty to Helen Rufus. But I will share your distaste for James. That I can assure you.

:)

I really don't know why people continue to drag up the normal Big Brother. It has been and gone and it's now time for everyone to move on. I moved on pretty much the minute they signed Helen's cheque. We have a new series to focus our attention on.

There is no point in carrying around bitterness and resentment. It will only damage your own spirit. That is mainly aimed at the bitter and hateful comments we read on the previous page.

Glad we at least agree on this James character.
  • Options
    rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    I really don't know why people continue to drag up the normal Big Brother. It has been and gone and it's now time for everyone to move on. I moved on pretty much the minute they signed Helen's cheque. We have a new series to focus our attention on.

There is no point in carrying around bitterness and resentment. It will only damage your own spirit. That is mainly aimed at the bitter and hateful comments we read on the previous page.

Like you're showing bitterness and resentment, falsely accusing someone of abusing a disabled person.
    I was bang on when I said you were sanctimonious. That comment proves it.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Ola's had the locks changed yet.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I will never share your obvious loyalty to Helen Rufus. But I will share your distaste for James. That I can assure you.

And I'm the reverse - I'm perfectly happy to share loyalty to Helen but can't find it in myself to dislike James.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I'm the reverse - I'm perfectly happy to share loyalty to Helen but can't find it in myself to dislike James.

We all like/dislike housemates for varying reasons Penny and that's how it should be. Otherwise we'd have nothing to discuss on the forum :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like you're showing bitterness and resentment, falsely accusing someone of abusing a disabled person.
    I was bang on when I said you were sanctimonious. That comment proves it.

Sanctimonious - Making a show of being morally superior to other people:

Funnily enough that is a word which could be used to describe James Jordan the self proclaimed Brad Pitt of the dancing world.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I only mentioned Helen as you are her cousin, or so you profess and I really disliked Helen with a passion and we had 'words' on the subject.

I was pointing out or trying to, that although we didn't see eye to eye on that occasion, on the subject of James I'm with you all the way.

I am in no way bitter about Helen winning I couldn't care less in fact. I didn't agree with her win simply because I didn't think she deserved it. Obviously others did and she won, that's the end of that as far as I am concerned.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only mentioned Helen as you are her cousin, or so you profess and I really disliked Helen with a passion and we had 'words' on the subject.

I was pointing out or trying to, that although we didn't see eye to eye on that occasion, on the subject of James I'm with you all the way.

I am in no way bitter about Helen winning I couldn't care less in fact. I didn't agree with her win simply because I didn't think she deserved it. Obviously others did and she won, that's the end of that as far as I am concerned.

I know you are not and that is why I pointed out that I was mainly referring to posts on the previous page. :)
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Everyone just needs to calm the f*ck down here!" as Toya so wisely put it.......:D:D
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    James is the only one who is looking after Gary and paying him any attention.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A truly vile human being and possibly my most loathed housemate in the history of Big Brother.

Sick and tired of watching this man harass an elderly gentleman with severe hearing difficulties and a history of mental problems. Patronising Gary at every opportunity, being disrespectful to him and then immediately running away to tell the others as if it's something to be proud of. Telling him that everyone in the house knows he hasn't showered for one week and then going around all the other housemates to discuss it was purely designed to humiliate him.

How is your cousin Helen Wood?
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    James is the only one who is looking after Gary and paying him any attention.

I agree.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    The Cesspit of the dancing world.

Odious man.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe him for his tiny little panties.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    The Cesspit of the dancing world.

Odious man.

LOL AOTB, now tell us how you REALLY feel about him, stop sitting on the fence man ! ;) (BTW are we out-ing you, or in-ing you in this series ?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    LOL AOTB, now tell us how you REALLY feel about him, stop sitting on the fence man ! ;) (BTW are we out-ing you, or in-ing you in this series ?)

Yo Saspers!!! :)

I reckon I've been quite reserved on old 'Arm Pitt of the dance world' so far, and my tongue has been far less scathing than it should be to date. Don't worry though, there's still time.... :p

I haven't quite worked out who else I need to boo and pantomime hiss at, but old JJ is definitely one of them.

I've seen a picture of his wife too and have one word- how the funk did he manage that? (ok ok, that's loads of words, but you get what I mean :D).
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    artstu wrote: »
    He's the most real housemate in there.

Absolutely ... a real ARSE!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Yo Saspers!!! :)

I reckon I've been quite reserved on old 'Arm Pitt of the dance world' so far, and my tongue has been far less scathing than it should be to date. Don't worry though, there's still time.... :p

I haven't quite worked out who else I need to boo and pantomime hiss at, but old JJ is definitely one of them.

I've seen a picture of his wife too and have one word- how the funk did he manage that? (ok ok, that's loads of words, but you get what I mean :D).

Yes he sure is ! Ola is lovely, goodness knows what she sees in that arrogant arsehooooooooooole ! (Sorry, couldn't resist that, I just love that baby in Meet The Fockers !)
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10.11am: "I want it to kick off." James is up for some fireworks today. #BBUKLive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Yes he sure is ! Ola is lovely, goodness knows what she sees in that arrogant arsehooooooooooole ! (Sorry, couldn't resist that, I just love that baby in Meet The Fockers !)

Not the same film but in a similar vein you've got to love this line.. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10.11am: "I want it to kick off." James is up for some fireworks today. #BBUKLive

Uh oh, Gary and Audley had better stay in bed today then :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

James always seems to be looking for conflict. I wonder who today's target will be.>:(
  • Options
    Rosie_ETRosie_ET Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    He's just like a guy I used to work with. Any joke is at someone else's expense. Any "advice" is actually just designed to lower someones self esteem. Anything he says has to be correct a right. Two faced, arrogant, childish, aggressive idiot. Audley has him sussed, thats why he confronted him. And surprise surprise James wants to be Audley's friend the next day. Typical cowardly bully.

I've only just watched all episodes of cbb and came on here to see if anyone else shared the same opinion of James as I now do and this post sums up exactly what he's like. I wouldn't say he's a bully at this point (as some posters have suggested) but I do find him highly unpleasant and he seems to revel in other people's upset/discomfort/embarrassment. Plus everytime there is an argument he seems to hovering nearby waiting to stir it up. He makes me cringe, especially when he gets called out (by Gary and audley) and he tries to act the big man by attempting to front them but you can tell he is s******* it. He's very good at giving it out but ends up looking pathetic and embarrassing when confronted.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Helen people's champion, yeah people who live in the gutter and appear on Jeremy Kyle.

Touche, a pity there are so many of them...::p