Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't agree with paying for sex.
  • Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story first appeared last year. Here's an article with pictures of the amusing signs on the site:

http://www.businessinsider.com/switzerlands-new-drive-in-brothel-goes-live-2013-8
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not a drive-through anyway - its a drive in - what is it with journalists deliberately mis-reporting just to get a catchy headline? No wonder people don't trust them.
    Anyway seems a sensible answer to a problem they have in Zurich with street prostitution.
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're obviously not married :p
  • Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just dont get confused and ask for a double sausage muffin. :o
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    There's a drive-thru KFC near here if I want unappetising looking breast and a greasy box.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I am married.
  • Options
    BPL2011BPL2011 Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I won't be going, but it is a good idea, gets prostitution off the streets and it's in a safe environment.
  • Options
    bertiesmallsbertiesmalls Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    idlewilde wrote: »
    There's a drive-thru KFC near here if I want unappetising looking breast and a greasy box.

That reminded me of the old joke....

What has a KFC and having sex with a woman got in common?

Once you've finished with the breasts you're left with a greasy box to put your bone in...

^_^
  • Options
    TagletTaglet Posts: 20,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're obviously not in a relationship.
  • Options
    indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »

Brilliant! I salute you sir!:D:D:D
  • Options
    highking1014highking1014 Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

you would have to buy the woman expensive jewellery or something anyway in the non-prostitute world in order to have intercourse. Or maybe you are just very good looking.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just dont get confused and ask for a double sausage muffin. :o

Don't drive into Dignitas by mistake and end up in the wrong sort of wooden box.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I pictured a drive through where the women are laid in the window with their legs open and the drivers pull up, wind down the window, have a quickie, pay and then drive off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It isn't hard to get sex for free but i don't understand why people are against prostitution.

The only problems with prostitution are when the people involved do it out of coercion, poverty or drug addiction.

I obviously disagree with it if those are their reasons for doing it but otherwise i cant say i disagree with the idea of paying for sex.

If it is acceptable to have sex with a stranger for free why isn't it acceptable to pay a stranger for sex?

I guess there is the idea that the person you pay wouldn't have sex with you if you didn't pay them but what about people who are only interested in you for your money?

Would it be immoral to have sex with them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Don't drive into Dignitas by mistake and end up in the wrong sort of wooden box.

Hmm...I don't get it. Is there another company called dignitas that sells wooden boxes....

Not sure if this is a joke i don't get or something else... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you would have to buy the woman expensive jewellery or something anyway in the non-prostitute world in order to have intercourse. Or maybe you are just very good looking.

Most men don't have to buy expensive jewellery for women just to get sex. Most men can't afford to buy expensive jewellery for a start! If you have to resort to that you must be lacking in someway.
  • Options
    CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you want fries with that ?
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt they're too bothered at the loss of your custom.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I am married.
    In that case you'll have paid for it.
    Maybe not cash but you'll have paid :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jol44 wrote: »
    I doubt they're too bothered at the loss of your custom.

You're quiet right there, especially because I have never been to Switzerland ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most men don't have to buy expensive jewellery for women just to get sex. Most men can't afford to buy expensive jewellery for a start! If you have to resort to that you must be lacking in someway.
    A beer or two and a bag of chips never fails.
    (If you find the right girl)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In that case you'll have paid for it.
    Maybe not cash but you'll have paid :D

I disagree entirely.

For a start when I first met my Mrs she earned significantly more than me.

I have never paid her for sex. My Mrs sleeps with me because she fancies me, no other reason. :)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't hard to get sex for free but i don't understand why people are against prostitution.

The only problems with prostitution are when the people involved do it out of coercion, poverty or drug addiction.

I obviously disagree with it if those are their reasons for doing it but otherwise i cant say i disagree with the idea of paying for sex.

If it is acceptable to have sex with a stranger for free why isn't it acceptable to pay a stranger for sex?

I guess there is the idea that the person you pay wouldn't have sex with you if you didn't pay them but what about people who are only interested in you for your money?

Would it be immoral to have sex with them?

If the prostitutes were well looked after healthwise and the brothel wasn't anywhere near where kids play, I wouldn't have anything against decriminalising it. I don't see why handing money over for sex should be such a big deal. Is handing money over for sex a terrible thing? If brothels refused clients that had a ring mark on their wedding ring finger, I wouldn't see any problem with brothels being over here at all. It would just be a service for unmarried people to pay for sex. I know boyfriends could go there but, well.....you couldn't really find out if they were with someone or not.