Options

1,400 children abused in Rotherham by primarily Pakistani men

Comments

• Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    I am not going to mention this again. Do not lump all Asians in one group!. Say what you mean. My doctor is a young Asian woman from an Indian background born and bred in England.

What is her religion?

She might be a Muslim, you know.
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paul2307 wrote: »
    He didn't work for them he was the Labour councillor in charge of childrens services from 2005 - 2010

Ok then he worked as a Labour Councillor in charge of children's services {Pi-s poor job he made of that then} and is now police and crime commissioner all in all he was in post in the midst of all this.

Edited misunderstanding.:blush:
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    What is her religion?

She might be a Muslim, you know.

Not with a name like Dr Banerjee! A very common Indian surname. I usually get my facts right before I post on here. Oh and not all Asians are muslims either.
  • Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Not with a name like Dr Banerjee! A very common Indian surname. I usually get my facts right before I post on here. Oh and not all Asians are muslims either.

Gosh, I never knew that. Thanks.

You sure nobody called Banerjee could ever be Muslim?

(dunpostin')
  • Options
    paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Ok then he worked as a Labour Councillor in charge of children's services {PI-S poor job he made of that then} and is now police and crime commissioner

Satisfied.;-)

I meant to say he didn't JUST work for them , thats what happens when you post without your glasses on :blush:, how he can say he thinks he is the best person for the PCC job with this on his CV I can't understand
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Styker wrote: »
    It did. I'm glad you follow my posts so much.

Lately they are comedy gold
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant to say he didn't JUST work for them , thats what happens when you post without your glasses on :blush:, how he can say he thinks he is the best person for the PCC job with this on his CV I can't understand

No i make you bang on with that i suppose he was keeping his fingers crossed there would be another whitewash report absolving anyone and everyone of any wrongdoing.

The last police and crime commissioner not in that area was elected on about a 10% turnout as soon as these jobs for the boys go on the better we could get turn outs of 5% or less. In my eyes he has no mandate whatsoever.

He obviously has no shame whatsoever otherwise he would go now..

I would still like to know however when Esther Rantzen from childline will pop up.?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You sure nobody called Banerjee could ever be Muslim?[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!. You knew all along but you choose to lump all Asians into one category. It is laziness. You're just being cocky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your right i have just popped them on .:D:D:D:D;-)
  • Options
    allaortaallaorta Posts: 19,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevgo wrote: »
    So you know far better than the author of the report, Alexis Jay?

No, JJW is a liberalista apologist, like a good many on here.
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are those who know but did not take appropriate action going to face any criminal charges and prison time. Are those in public office like the police and social workers and council care workers not guilty of misconduct in a public office due to failure of duty as they had a public duty to act. Are those with a direct duty of care to the children, police officers, social workers, care workers, doctors, not guilty of failure in that duty of care, gross misconduct leading to the offences and harm being possible or continuing, culpable due to their inaction because they have a legal obligation to act to protect those they have a legal duty of care towards but failed to take appropriate action.

I'd like to add Aiding and Abetting, and Conspiracy to the above charges. I'll not be happy with one or two token resignations, I want jail time for anyone that knew this was going on and allowed it to continue.
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,651
    Forum Member
    allaorta wrote: »
    No, JJW is a liberalista apologist, like a good many on here.

What is that supposed to mean?
  • Options
    jamctjamct Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I had a daughter I would certainly be carelful. With the number of young muslim girls burkhad up and hijabed, the men look else where. Sorry but my family comes before political correctness and pussy footing around Islamic values.

AGREED, spot on.........at last, someone who gets the gist of my point of view aired in posts and responses 151 to 159. There is too much PC around these days which allows Jihadists free speech but accuses 'whites' of being racist!.
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,651
    Forum Member
    jamct wrote: »
    AGREED, spot on.........at last, someone who gets the gist of my point of view aired in posts and responses 151 to 159. There is too much PC around these days which allows Jihadists free speech but accuses 'whites' of being racist!.

It's a bit more complicated than that.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You sure nobody called Banerjee could ever be Muslim?[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!. You knew all along but you choose to lump all Asians into one category. It is laziness. You're just being cocky.

Radio 4 has been saying Asian all day. BBC News has just said Pakistani. Neither mentioned religion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know many Asian girls who go away to Uni without their brothers and dads. I have seen many go to clubs. However I have not seen any muslim girls in hijabs and burkhas frequent night clubs. Asians come from China, Japan, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Vietnam. It really annoys me when people cant even bring themselves to say what they mean. You mean muslim girls don't you?

Since when did universities become a hotbed for the grooming of school age girls?

Since when was it wrong to use the term Asian when referring to more than one but not all relevant nationalities or faiths?

What is the nationality profile of under age girls in Rotheram?

What data do we have on them going out and staying in, and why?

Do we know for sure whether this crime is in every case racist, religionist, both or neither?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamct wrote: »

There is nothing PC about allowing paedophiles to abuse children, this is criminal negligence in my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrestonAl wrote: »
    Where did/does it say that?
    `WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT`???
    On all the TV\Radio news progs. & All the front page of all the printed news media
    `That's Where
    (Wake up and smell the coffee,) Preston
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »

Is it?
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Catching and locking up criminals is not a political issue. It is the job of the police.

Protecting children is not a political issue, it is the job of social services.

What is so hard to understand?

You think the police aren't subject to political pressure and influences?:o
    Naive in the extreme:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trunkster wrote: »
    You think the police aren't subject to political pressure and influences?:o
    Naive in the extreme:D

Whether they are or aren't, they have a duty to do their job. If they aren't doing their job, they need to be held to account, otherwise the corruption continues.

If they thought they faced jail for allowing criminals to continue offending, maybe they'd tell the politicians to p*** off when they attempted to influence them.

I'm not naive, I'm trying to improve the world rather than just complain and think I'm so clever for seeing the problem, when I have no idea of a solution (like you)
  • Options
    heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    No mention yesterday by Radio 5 Live or BBC TV News that this occurred under the jurisdiction of a Labour Government and Labour Local Authority.

Selective reporting yet again by the BBC.
  • Options
    blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heiker wrote: »
    No mention yesterday by Radio 5 Live or BBC TV News that this occurred under the jurisdiction of a Labour Government and Labour Local Authority.

What, they didn't report that we had a Labour government between 1997 and 2010??? Did they also fail to report that bears shit in the wood?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »

What is complicated? In the 70's and 80's, kids went to school and got on with each other. I never saw a hijab or a burkha. The muslim boys had respect for all girls regardless of their religion. Now it seems the muslim community has gone backwards like the Taliban. Why is that?. The muslim girls in the 70's and 80's didn't get into drugs or become pregnant. The respected their religion, culture and also that of the others. So what is complicated? It wasn't so complicated in the 70's and 80's.

I will always put my family before PC.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heiker wrote: »

Please say what precisely you think they should say that they did not.