1,400 children abused in Rotherham by primarily Pakistani men

Comments

• Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    What special status is it being given?

It is true that many are wary of criticising Islam because of threats by extreme Islamists. In that sense I suppose you could say it has a certain status, but it is certainly not willingly awarded that status by the Left, liberals, or anyone else.

Being beyond criticism.

When was the last time you openly criticised it on her, or any of its many spokespersons?
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trunkster wrote: »
    How very odd or convenient that they were unaware what was going on within their own communities.
    EH?
    are you aware of everything going on in your community? I get on quite well with my neighbours, very friendly with some and at least on "hello" terms with the others, but I haven't got a clue what they do behind closed doors, or when they go out, and I don't for one second think they are up to anything illegal, so if they were they would certainly not be ensuring that everyone in the street/community knew about it, so the chances are I would be even less likely to know about it,
    So are you saying that you think that these vile crimes were common knowledge amongst the local Muslim community?
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    P.S. Re BIB, I thought so. I wasn't even reposnding to you when I wrote that post![/QUOTE]
    dekaf wrote: »
    You quoted me.
    Styker wrote: »

No I didn't.

I am sorry, but yes, you did. Post #382
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh so all these years when the Crimewatch programme has been on, the presenters should not be asking for anyone who knows the suspects to come forward, they should have been having a go at the populations and ethnic background of the offendors saying "why didn't you know this was going in your area"?!

It wasn't a one off crime, it was a culture.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member

On you and your claim that school kids were taught that white girls are prostitutes, that wasn't a teacher doing that it was some speaker invited to the school. It could well be the school didn't know that person was going to come out with that comment. In any case its not curriculum teaching is it?
    It is true that many are wary of criticising Islam because of threats by extreme Islamists

I seem to have missed your strong and unequivocal condemnation of these two issues.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 50,232
    Forum Member
    trunkster wrote: »
    It wasn't a one off crime, it was a culture.

Yeah, a few hundred to a thousand men really is reflective of the best part of a Million men of pakistani heritage isn't it?
  • Options
    Mike_1101Mike_1101 Posts: 8,013
    Forum Member
    EH?
    are you aware of everything going on in your community? I get on quite well with my neighbours, very friendly with some and at least on "hello" terms with the others, but I haven't got a clue what they do behind closed doors, or when they go out, and I don't for one second think they are up to anything illegal, so if they were they would certainly not be ensuring that everyone in the street/community knew about it, so the chances are I would be even less likely to know about it,
    So are you saying that you think that these vile crimes were common knowledge amongst the local Muslim community?

I;m sure many people who knew Jimmy Savile would say that.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, a few hundred to a thousand men really is reflective of the best part of a Million men of pakistani heritage isn't it?
    Sorry but there IS a problem in the Muslim community as a whole with regards to attitudes towards white women, if not non muslims in general. Just look at the school in Birmingham where it was taught that white women were prostitutes, there is a problem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike_1101 wrote: »
    I;m sure many people who knew Jimmy Savile would say that.

Yip they would probably say that because it would be true, unless of course he went around boasting about his sick behaviour.
    I don't know what you are getting at here, are you suggesting that I spy on, or report all of my neighbours 'just in case' they are all up to no good?

what about your neighbours? lets all report each other you can't be too suspicious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    Sorry but there IS a problem in the Muslim community as a whole with regards to attitudes towards white women, if not non muslims in general. Just look at the school in Birmingham where it was taught that white women were prostitutes, there is a problem.

Good point and maybe it is time to discuss the influence of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States on "british islam".

http://conservativehome.blogs.com/torydiary/2006/11/saudi_arabias_f.html

I doubt if these influences are good ones and think this is another aspect of this disgraceful tale that needs close examination.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 50,232
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »

I covered the point on the school earlier, what a generlisation by you too! You reading this julian whatever the rest of your username is?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where did I say all?

Keep on track, we're talking about a culture among a large group(many haven't been caught) of men amongst the Rotherham muslim community, and nobody knows or knew about it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I covered the point on the school earlier

Which you still haven't condemned, nor the Islamic violence mentioned earlier.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imogene wrote: »
    Which you still haven't condemned, nor the Islamic violence mentioned earlier.

here is a Daily hate mail report on the 'white women or prostitutes' argument,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2651700/Hellfire-Muslim-teachers-Trojan-Horse-school-warned-six-year-olds-white-prostitutes.html

I invite you to read it, it makes very interesting reading, please remember that the Mail is a newspaper, allegedly and it that particular word that I wish to draw your attention to, "allegedly" along with, "was said to" and into "claims" oh and "well placed sources have told us"
    Hellfire' Muslim teachers at 'Trojan Horse' school warned six-year-olds about 'white prostitutes'

Oldknow Academy in Birmingham allegedly used hate terms in assemblies

At one stage a teacher was said to have lead pupils in anti-Christian chants

Head teacher Bhupinder Kondal has allegedly been pushed out by takeover

The shocking disclosure comes ahead of two bombshell reports into claims Muslim radicals conspired to infiltrate governing bodies of Birmingham schools.

Well-placed sources have told The Mail on Sunday that the term ‘white prostitute’ was used to suggest to pupils that Muslim women were moral but non-Muslim women were not.

Oldknow Academy, which has around 600 pupils, is said to have been the subject of a gradual takeover by extremists, who allegedly pushed out head teacher, Bhupinder Kondal, because she opposed the ‘Islamisation’ of the school.

It is also claimed that in one assembly, just before Christmas last year, a senior teacher led ‘an anti-Christian’ chant. He allegedly shouted at the pupils ‘Do we believe in Christmas?’, to which the pupils replied collectively ‘No we don’t.’

The senior teacher is said to have made other ‘anti-Christian comments’ at the same assembly.

Officials from education watchdog Ofsted, who have also studied the ‘Trojan Horse’ claims, investigated the ‘anti-Christmas’ chant incident, but found no evidence of it

However, a source said that teachers and pupils at Oldknow have referred to Christians as ‘kaffirs’
    In February, a senior Oldknow teacher is said to have posted a message on social media urging all Muslims to disown those who gave up their faith

At Park View, it is alleged that pupils were told homosexuality is evil,

Hell of a lot of claims and allegations I am sure most people would agree,

but for the record,
    I 100% condemn this sort of deliberate religious indoctrination no matter where or when it happens,
    and in my opinion all religious teachings should be removed from schools by law,
    by all means teach ABOUT religions and no religion should be given preferential treatment in these lessons, but the actual religious practices like praying etc should be done in churches, mosques, temples etc, and not in schools.
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simsini wrote: »
    Apologies if this was already mentioned, but did anyone see the reaction of the CEO of Barnardos?

Absolutely disgraceful!

skynews.grabyo.com/g/v/9kGoEvYJh4s

It seems that Javed Khan has an interesting background.

'Head of government-backed victims-of-crime charity 'took armed gang to settle long-running land row in Pakistan' '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546033/Head-government-backed-charity-took-armed-gang-settle-long-running-land-row-Pakistan.html
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    jjwales wrote: »
    Whatever may be happening in Tower Hamlets, one area of London is not representative of the entire country. What you said was "the majority of asians in britain dont integrate dont want to and are causing division.they are racist".

This is purely your own opinion and in my opinion it is utter rubbish. Most Asians are not causing division, and I have no reason to believe that they are all racist.

No not just my opinion but my experience. I have lived in most parts of London and can testify that most immigrants do not integrate but stick to their own cultures and cliques. I once tried to join a doctors practice in east London but was told that as I was white I couldn't as they only accept immigrants - I complained to the PCT the Doctor soon changed his tune and accepted me . I was the only white patient . This is just one example of their lack of integration on a personal level . As far as integration goes London is pretty representative of the whole country . A small minority do truly integrate but sadly the left and PC brigade hold these up ad being representative of all immigrants which is plainly not true,. As I've said before you have no qualificiaton at all to pontificate on this as you've only visited multicultural areas and not lived in them - though I now fully expect you to say you do live in a muliticultural area lol .

can you point out where I said thiss"the majority of asians in britain dont integrate dont want to and are causing division.they are racist" ?

You are the cause of the tension , you are happy to label anyone who mentions race or multiculturalism in a negative light as Racist , you are happy to close down any debate on race by yelling Racist - something the Left and PC brigade have done for years.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yip they would probably say that because it would be true, unless of course he went around boasting about his sick behaviour.
    I don't know what you are getting at here, are you suggesting that I spy on, or report all of my neighbours 'just in case' they are all up to no good?

what about your neighbours? lets all report each other you can't be too suspicious.

Let's not! I concur with you OHG, the idea that the hive mind community all were in on it is ludicrous. Unless we start up a Stasi, we'll never know what anyone is doing It's the only way forward surely?
  • Options
    alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting to see that the Cultural Marxists in Westminster are all calling for their fall guy to take the blame...

Cultural MArxism = political correctness = race and culture cards = aiding and abetting abuse...
  • Options
    BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11057622/Rotherham-child-sexual-exploitation-Victims-raped-beaten-and-doused-in-petrol-if-they-threatened-to-tell.html
    In one case in 2002 a mother contacted social services to voice concerns that her 14-year-old daughter was going missing regularly and was being plied with drink by older males.

Her mother said she was worried that her daughter had become sexually active with members of the group.

But despite showing signs that she had been sexually exploited from the age of 11, the case was closed and the social worker’s assessment was that the mother was unable to accept the fact that her daughter was growing up.

Christ... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    here is a Daily hate mail report on the 'white women or prostitutes' argument,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2651700/Hellfire-Muslim-teachers-Trojan-Horse-school-warned-six-year-olds-white-prostitutes.html

I invite you to read it, it makes very interesting reading, please remember that the Mail is a newspaper, allegedly and it that particular word that I wish to draw your attention to, "allegedly" along with, "was said to" and into "claims" oh and "well placed sources have told us"

Hell of a lot of claims and allegations I am sure most people would agree,

but for the record,
    I 100% condemn this sort of deliberate religious indoctrination no matter where or when it happens,
    and in my opinion all religious teachings should be removed from schools by law,
    by all means teach ABOUT religions and no religion should be given preferential treatment in these lessons, but the actual religious practices like praying etc should be done in churches, mosques, temples etc, and not in schools.

Surely that many claims and allegations - not about random stuff but about interrelated
    bigotry, is worthy of thorough investigation.? Has this happened? What were the outcomes? And if not, why not?

I would want a school allegedly promoting white supremacism to be gone through with a fine tooth comb.

But I'll settle for "If that was said about white women, it should be utterly condemned". Just as I condemn anybody who espouses persecution of gay people - even if it is only in a hypothetical world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These were not the crimes of a lone individual acting covertly in secret. Many of these children were groomed, they had adults who they origianlly viewed as boyfriends, who were buying them things and getting them drunk, etc; The inappropriate relationships were not secret. While the blatant horrific abuse was done by gangs of men, with the children being taken up and down the country to be abused. For a gang to exist and a network of abusers to exist people need to talk to each other, that means people were approached to join in with the abuse. It also means that there are a lot of people who are assoicates, friends, relatives, of those committing the abuse, who may have known what was going on. Also shocking is that care workers, social workers, police, doctors, etc; all appear to have known what was going on as far as inappropriate relationships and the allegations of horrific abuse and did not take appropriate action, they appear to have taken the view that the victims were to blame, and that accusing the predominately asain abusers could be viewed as racist. Put simply these crimes were not some secret hidden behind closed doors and known only to some lone abuser and their victim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh well I suppose it was going to happen

http://rt.com/uk/183156-tory-enoch-powell-race/

"Race relations in the UK could be further inflamed after a veteran Tory MP told a constituent that Enoch Powell, author of the notorious 1968 “Rivers of Blood” speech, was correct to predict conflict caused by immigration.

In a letter to a constituent, Sir Gerald Howath, a former defence minister and MP for Aldershot, referred to the “Trojan horse” case, where it was revealed earlier this year that Islamic extremists had allegedly taken over boards of governors in Birmingham schools, the left-wing blog Political Scrapbook reports
    ".

I've not heard the BBC reporting this.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike_1101 wrote: »
    Oh well I suppose it was going to happen

http://rt.com/uk/183156-tory-enoch-powell-race/

"Race relations in the UK could be further inflamed after a veteran Tory MP told a constituent that Enoch Powell, author of the notorious 1968 “Rivers of Blood” speech, was correct to predict conflict caused by immigration.

In a letter to a constituent, Sir Gerald Howath, a former defence minister and MP for Aldershot, referred to the “Trojan horse” case, where it was revealed earlier this year that Islamic extremists had allegedly taken over boards of governors in Birmingham schools, the left-wing blog Political Scrapbook reports
    ".

I've not heard the BBC reporting this.

They'll be covering it up. /sarcasm
  • Options
    crystalladcrystallad Posts: 3,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its also there culture for woman to walk behind the man ,FMG and to cover the face. All not compatible with modern Britain!
  • Options
    Gregory ShapeGregory Shape Posts: 2,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You don't know for certain that it isn't reflective of their general opinions/outlook.