Options

Paul Ross drugs and gay "dogging"

Comments

• Options
    testcardtestcard Posts: 8,202
    Forum Member
    cleo petra wrote: »
    what's meow meow and what was it doing on the other guy's face?
    Cats? Dogs? Now I'm really confused.
  • Options
    CampcrusaderCampcrusader Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean, he took it too? And what's the bullying angle with Jo Good? I have only just started listening to R London so this has all passed me by!

Ross's ego-driven style saw him frequently clashing with (and openly belittling) his co-host on the Breakfast show, Jo Good. She has previously hosted the show with several other co-hosts, successfully. It was quite unpleasant listening at the time.

He also makes little quips and puts on a horrid lisping voice, whenever gay issues have been discussed on his show.

Horrid little man.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Jo Good is killing herself laughing at the arrogant tool's fall from grace.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    I bet Jo Good is killing herself laughing at the arrogant tool's fall from grace.
    Who is Jo Goode?
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Yes, if he was bullying her, you can bet it's been a great day for her!
  • Options
    North DownsNorth Downs Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't any sympathy, he's a horrid little man. He practically bullied JoAnne Good from the BBC London breakfast show a few years ago. Ironically, he's always struck me as slightly homophobic, judging by little digs and comments on his shows. Fingers crossed he leaves BBC Radio London...
    Ross's ego-driven style saw him frequently clashing with (and openly belittling) his co-host on the Breakfast show, Jo Good. She has previously hosted the show with several other co-hosts, successfully. It was quite unpleasant listening at the time.

He also makes little quips and puts on a horrid lisping voice, whenever gay issues have been discussed on his show.

Horrid little man.

Note BIB: He's not little, he's 5ft 11 ins. ;-)
  • Options
    angebangeb Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I'm just a little amazed that he was able to pack so much in and still get up for work in the morning.

I like him. I didn't know about the Jo Goode story.

Also agree that the whole emphasis in the press is pretty homophobic and quite unnecessary.
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's quite pathetic how it's being made out he was so messed up on drugs that that's why he had sex with a man, as if it's something that would only happen if he lost control of his conscious senses. (yet it happened over months).

I am gay myself, I've never done any drugs in my life and I haven't even got drunk and then had sex because that would be boring sex, I'm completely sure of myself and I find it really offensive that it's been made out that gay people are somehow on the borderline of adultery, drugs and mental insecurities. Basically all the failures people experience in relationships with others, that is not true.

Accept your drug issues and accept your are happy to have sex with women and men and leave the World out of it.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh! Makes me feel sick thinking about it. :o:oHis brother Jonathan loves taking the mickey out of people .... Let's see what fun he makes of this.

Paul Ross' kids must hate him for this ..... I bet they're really proud of him ... Not.
  • Options
    FluffyBunnykinsFluffyBunnykins Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my :o

I've just burned by 20" Paul Ross canvas in disgust!
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Ross may be a dogging adulterer, but that's no reason for the wanton destruction of Art.:cry:
    Noooooo! Not your 20" Paul Ross canvas!! A family heirloom, destroyed, because of a Sun On Sunday story?

I've kept mine. Antiques Roadshow will be interested one day.

It's an ill wind that blows something or other. I've been saving for years to buy the incomparable Paul Ross Canvas. I'd reached £3,436, about half way. With the latest news, the price has dropped to £100, so I can now afford to buy 34, one for each wall! :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Box-Canvas-Print-Paul-Ross/dp/B001N6W8U0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1409520824&sr=8-2&keywords=paul+ross+canvas+print
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I've been saving for years to buy the incomparable Paul Ross Canvas ....
    With the latest news, the price has dropped to £100, so I can now afford to buy 34, one for each wall! :)

Damn! Bad luck, FluffyBunnykins. Or maybe not <confused>
  • Options
    waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's quite pathetic how it's being made out he was so messed up on drugs that that's why he had sex with a man, as if it's something that would only happen if he lost control of his conscious senses. (yet it happened over months)
    I am gay myself, I've never done any drugs in my life and I haven't even got drunk and then had sex because that would be boring sex, I'm completely sure of myself and I find it really offensive that it's been made out that gay people are somehow on the borderline of adultery, drugs and mental insecurities. Basically all the failures people experience in relationships with others, that is not true. .

Accept your drug issues and accept your are happy to have sex with women and men and leave the World out of it. .

Pretty near what I would have posted myself. Apart from ' who would admit that they had had sex with him?' Gay or Straight.........
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The question is: will Jonathan stand by him? He's so upright and squeaky clean, I can't believe this has been easy for him. Paul has selfishly destroyed the good family name in one go.

Are you being sarcastic or have you forgotten about the radio broadcast of the telephone sex scandal with Russell Brand re Andrew Sachs granddaughter
  • Options
    Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Are you being sarcastic or have you forgotten about the radio broadcast of the telephone sex scandal with Russell Brand re Andrew Sachs granddaughter
    He was being sarcastic.
  • Options
    Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Married BBC presenter Paul Ross admits he cheated with man he met dogging and snorted meow meow off his face"

I'll still struggling to take in that headline - so much bizarreness in 20 short words!

I read it about 10 minutes ago and thought I must be hallucinating - I had to visit DS to confirm that other people had read it too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes "Joan Rivers Stopped Breathing" seem like a walk in the park...
  • Options
    FuturespectFuturespect Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    factor50 wrote: »
    I suspect his hand was forced to go public

By the meow-meow?
  • Options
    up to the vocalup to the vocal Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forsee a startlingly interesting edition of Piers Morgans Life Stories:D:D

Oh,and an exclusive contract with Channel 5. He'll do everything.
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    angeb wrote: »
    I'm just a little amazed that he was able to pack so much in [/B]and still get up for work in the morning.

I like him. I didn't know about the Jo Goode story.

Also agree that the whole emphasis in the press is pretty homophobic and quite unnecessary.

Fnaaarr:o:D:D:D

(sorry!):p
  • Options
    LateralthinkingLateralthinking Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    How weird do you have to be to take miaw miaw?

At 58?

I've never liked him or his brother.

But I'm a big fan of Jo Good. :)
  • Options
    Tom2023Tom2023 Posts: 2,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casual sex, the internet, snorting meow meow of some bloke's face. His brother will have a field day with this material.

I don't care what anyone says the fact this was gay sex makes it extremely funny.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,522
    Forum Member
    Celebrity Big Brother will come a-knockin'
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How ever tough my life has got, never once have I thought that going dogging was the answer, in fact I cannot foresee any worry (or any desire in fact) to entice me to do that. And then to have sex with someone of the same sex, which has led onto an affair and drug taking, seems a strange way of trying to forget your troubles. First time he went dogging he hooked up with a man? Mmm, feel so sorry for his children.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Horrid little man.

I believe that makes him a nasty closeted arsehole as well.
  • Options
    CricketbladeCricketblade Posts: 2,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen some people say the gay side of it was a mistake or he was confused. FOR A YEAR? No he likes men. He's just hiding behind the drugs as a weird smokescreen. Drugs do not fundamentally change your sexuality for a year!!