Options

Celebs iClouds hacked

Comments

• Options
    couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So no one here is blaming the women involved?

I haven't seen anyone say they blame them. Just a few saying they don't have much sympathy for them.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen anyone say they blame them. Just a few saying they don't have much sympathy for them.

Well maybe it's just me but I equate having no sympathy for someone as blaming them. *shrug* - I also view the women being called "stupid" as blaming them too.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so am I right in assuming you were on the NOTW's side when it came to voice mail hacking? Because if you think about it theres not much of a difference is there?

I think that's unfair to Digital Sid. NOTW hacked a murdered girls phone giving the parents/police/lawyers flse hope and wasting more money just for "exclusives".

This is hacking into a celebrity account for pictures, of course it's bad but let's be honest they'll get over it within a few months. They will get a shit load of publicity will/won't talk about it and move on. E.g. Vanessa hudgens.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well maybe it's just me but I equate having no sympathy for someone as blaming them. *shrug* - I also view the women being called "stupid" as blaming them too.

Who's called the women stupid?
  • Options
    Victim Of FateVictim Of Fate Posts: 5,157
    Forum Member
    Again putting words in my mouth, where have I said anything of the sort?

Again putting words in your mouth? What are you on about? People have said that. You said that you hadn't seen anybody saying something, and I pointed out that some people, not you, have said something different but similar.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,872
    Forum Member
    Again putting words in your mouth? What are you on about? People have said that. You said that you hadn't seen anybody saying something, and I pointed out that some people, not you, have said something different but similar.

Then, more bizarrely, why are you trying to argue others views with someone who agrees with you on them?
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

Here?
    In light of how often this happened recently, you have to be incredibly stupid to be a celebrity taking nude pics.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    I would wank myself into an early grave :D.

are you nearly there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    primer wrote: »
    are you nearly there?

No, that's sort of the joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Are there any other actresses apart from Jennifer who have nudes? I need to see them.

Around 100 from last night's batch alone.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know - it may be unlikely, but it could certainly be very costly for Apple if there's a loophole anywhere.

It's not just the money, it could be damaging for the reputation, they may want to settle out of court to disappear from the headlines even in case it wasn't entirely their fault..
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

Well lets be honest, they can't be that bright to store x-rated pics and sex tapes on the internet :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Around 100 from last night's batch alone.

I've just found one full album of the nudes on the Internet.
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    It's not just the money, it could be damaging for the reputation, they may want to settle out of court to disappear from the headlines even in case it wasn't entirely their fault..

Apple never admit to security flaws or other problems, they've got enough cash to make these sort of problems disappear quietly (a few well paid pixaar movie voice overs etc) and in a few days no one will remember this event other than tissue paper manufacturers recording a sudden surge in demand
  • Options
    Victim Of FateVictim Of Fate Posts: 5,157
    Forum Member
    Then, more bizarrely, why are you trying to argue others views with someone who agrees with you on them?

Eh? :confused:

In post #257, you said "Nobody's saying that celebrities are fair game" and then I replied and said "No, but people have called them stupid for being celebrities who thought private pictures would be safe in online storage", and then you said "I never said that!". Although, as has been pointed out, actually you did say that.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    I've just found one full album of the nudes on the Internet.

Happy fapping. #thefappening
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eh? :confused:

In post #257, you said "Nobody's saying that celebrities are fair game" and then I replied and said "No, but people have called them stupid for being celebrities who thought private pictures would be safe in online storage", and then you said "I never said that!". Although, as has been pointed out, actually you did say that.

I meant no one here. As with every opinion on anything, I'm sure someone somewhere holds it.
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bearing in mind they've supposedly been leaked, they're no where to be found online lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TheVoid wrote: »
    Bearing in mind they've supposedly been leaked, they're no where to be found online lol

A quick google will find you all of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A quick google will find you all of them.

Whose pictures have been leaked? I heard Kelly Brook?
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheVoid wrote: »
    Found them in 5 minutes
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Jessica had a gulp of mouthwash afterwards:(

Or she could have French-kissed him so that he knew to wash it more thoroughly the next time :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gold2040 wrote: »
    Found them in 5 minutes

How?! I'm googling. PM me!
  • Options
    couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pic of Cet Deeley has just leaked.