Options

Please Keep Frenchy In

Comments

• Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Gazzer..:D:D. Mind you I think of them as 'Frerary' (when referring to them both), gives the twosome a touch of well deserved 'class', don't you think :)? And in comparison to Frerary, imo Lauren and Ricci are just a rusty old 'Lauri'.:cool:
    What about Ganchy? :p:D
  • Options
    yikeswhatnowyikeswhatnow Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Frenchy to stay...unless she picks on Audley ......:D

I've not seen her "pick" on people. She always had a valid point... Expresses it passionately.... And she listens to reason.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Frenchie will stay,I hope Ricci goes cant stand him he is a boring big head, I dont want to watch the shomance ,it is bad enough watching George and Stephenie,hopefully she will go friday.:D
  • Options
    Removed_User2Removed_User2 Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Gillie6 wrote: »
    I like Frenchie , she is funny and very entertaining, some of them are just wooden and bores. Gary as well. Stephanie even said she liked Gary now :o

Steph is fake...how she didnt go instead of leslie i will never know..STEPHANIS IS A PRATT..PERIOD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    I hope Frenchy stays... I find her hilarious :p
    I don't think she is safe though as others are saying, she was in the bottom few Friday and could have gone then :(

I know right, hahaah but i laughed so much when she responded to the booing "**** off bitches" xD so funny, i still go on youtube and watch her VT when im feeling sad, always cheers me up :)

VOTE TO SAVE FRENCHY
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get her out. Obnoxious, with the worst plastic surgery and hair I have ever witnessed in the house. :o "YeahJackie" looked like Racquel Welch in comparison.:p
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Get her out. Obnoxious, with the worst plastic surgery and hair I have ever witnessed in the house. :o "YeahJackie" looked like Racquel Welch in comparison.:p

No, get the swamp monster (Lauren) out. Or her gormless love interest Ricci Irrelevant.
  • Options
    PandoraFanPandoraFan Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frenchy is only popular here because she says "bitches" sometimes. Lauren should start saying "bitches" sometimes!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, get the swamp monster (Lauren) out. Or her gormless love interest Ricci Irrelevant.

Bahahah THE SWAMP MONSTER!!! :DD LOVED THAT COMMENT! Tres bien! VOTE TO SAVE MADAME FRENCHY
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All as bad as each other...horrible lot. Frenchy is obnoxious and startlingly bizzare on the eye...she needs to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Get the psycho out!!

Yeah jealous biatches:p
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Oh yes, keep Frenchy in for heavens sake. Gary and Frenchy actually.

:)

Yes, keep them in. Going on holiday soon so won't have the pleasure of seeing James go. I will have to wait until I get home to catch up on the recordings.....:(
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frenchy is highly entertaining even though she's obviously quite bonkers.

I'd much rather see the boring ones go - Ricci and Lauren add nothing to the house IMO.
  • Options
    playboy69playboy69 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    I will be voting to save Frenchy, I hope use lot all do as well she needs all the support she can get!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    playboy69 wrote: »
    I will be voting to save Frenchy, I hope use lot all do as well she needs all the support she can get!

as frenchy would say "thank you darling, and **** you other bitches!"
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I think she should go.

Even Gary has nominated her and he has 'history' with her and knows what she is capable of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Frenchy is highly entertaining even though she's obviously quite bonkers.

I'd much rather see the boring ones go - Ricci and Lauren add nothing to the house IMO.

VOTE TO SAVE FRENCHY
  • Options
    playboy69playboy69 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Come on everyone we should all vote for her!! Let's keep her in and let her know that she really is more entertaining than all those other basic 'b*tches.' Come on she even tells Lauren the tramp to 'shut the f*ck up b*tch' just randomly for no reason in the garden.. .she knows how to entertain VOTE FRENCHY!!!
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    PandoraFan wrote: »
    Frenchy is only popular here because she says "bitches" sometimes. Lauren should start saying "bitches" sometimes!!!!!!!!

Save Queen Frenchy bitches!!!!!!!!!!

:p
  • Options
    MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think she should win but oh let's keep her in awhile yet?

She is bonkers but in a quite endearing way. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Milhause wrote: »
    Don't think she should win but oh let's keep her in awhile yet?

She is bonkers but in a quite endearing way. :D

totally agree :DDD even though id love her to win
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gary, Audley and Frenchie. In that order. I'd love all three to stay to the very last minute!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Frenchy is too funny.
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At first I wanted Ricci and Stephanie to go, then Ricci and Lauren, but when I thought about it a bit more, it really should be Frenchy. The other two can wait, or one of them if it's a double. Frenchy's the one who has destroyed food on more than one occasion, but more importantly, she was the one who cut up a housemate's underwear. Should we really reward such disturbing behaviour and encourage it by keeping her in any longer, just because she nominated people we don't like?
  • Options
    cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gary, Audley and Frenchie. In that order. I'd love all three to stay to the very last minute!

I agree. They are my three for the final. Wondering if Frenchy will get as many boos as last Friday, considering she called the outside audience Bitches. So funny.