Options

Jim Davidson on CBBBOTS.

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
Reminding us why he won CBB and was a brilliant HM.

:D

Comments

• Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire: "His (James) wife Olga or Ola or whatever her name is, will kill me".

Jim: "She probably won't understand what you're saying".

Hilarious.......
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminding us why he won CBB and was a brilliant HM.

:D

I liked him before he went in, but it turned out he was a miserable old sod. Surprised he won.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not watching..can't bear him
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to seeing him live later in the year!
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »
    not watching..can't bear him

Same here. Horrible man.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is among my least favourite housemates of all time.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is among my least favourite housemates of all time.

and mine. >:(
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My fave, love him or hate him that series was a classic, largely down to him.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emmaxxs wrote: »

The love triangle was the dominant storyline. Lee Ryan being unable to control his labido. All Jim did was have his dreary rivalry with Linda Nolan. For some reason he got the DS special treatment, same as Chris last series and Gary this series. At least Chris and Gary seem like nice people for the most part. Jim was only happy when he was miserable, or making someone else miserable.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    The love triangle was the dominant storyline. Lee Ryan being unable to control his labido. All Jim did was have his dreary rivalry with Linda Nolan. For some reason he got the DS special treatment, same as Chris last series and Gary this series. At least Chris and Gary seem like nice people for the most part. Jim was only happy when he was miserable, or making someone else miserable.

^ This ^
    He spent the whole show being passive aggressive with people, then acted like the innocent victim when they responded.
    Yet he was worshiped like a God who could do no wrong :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member

nope, i think it was the 'love triangle' that made that series.
  • Options
    chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love triangle was a borefest, awful viewing, but at least it was brightened up by Jim.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't much like him either, although just the last week when he and Luisa talked more without arguing, I found him more interesting then. All in all, though, I agree with what Ultros said
    He spent the whole show being passive aggressive with people, then acted like the innocent victim when they responded.
    Yet he was worshiped like a God who could do no wrong
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i still ended up loving him, and wasn't on DS much, he done a good job, not saying he's a saint but good housemate.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful man . The nerve of him poking fun at hm's looks . Clearly no mirrors at home.
    What was it he said when bigging himself up after the win ? *BEAT THAT!* Well guess what, this series is *beating that* , hands down and in every way :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Awful man . The nerve of him poking fun at hm's looks . Clearly no mirrors at home.
    What was it he said when bigging himself up after the win ? *BEAT THAT!* Well guess what, this series is *beating that* , hands down and in every way :p

I didnt realise they had published the ratings yet, where can I see them?
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was great tonight - articulate and quite funny at times. Should be on more often, but I suppose he's too busy with his shows.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No way. I remember that series for Lee Ryan & the other two, then Luisa & Dappy and then Abz.

The love triangle definitely dominated that series and for once a romance/showmance actually brought entertainment with it (not that I liked any of them). Jim and Linda were like the sub-sub plot, crappy background story to fill the few extra minutes.
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    This is why I don't like Davidson. He was perving about Lauren's chest tonight as well.

From Sunday 26 Jan 2014, when Jim is giving Casey advice in the tree house

Jim to Casey : "Otherwise, you'd have never got them norks out in the f@cking Daily Star in the first place."

Same conversation in the tree house from Sunday's show, when Casey leans over to hug Jim

Jim to Casey : "excuse me while I unzip..."

25 Jan 2014

Jim is playing doctor with his clipboard. Sitting in the tree house with Casey.

Jim : "Friends with benefits, what's that mean?"
    Casey : "Oh, that was a just a joke"
    Jim : "It means you can give your friend a Blow Job... we're friends?"
  • Options
    Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *small voice from behind sofa*
    Has he gone yet?
    *shuddering noises*
    >:(
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since he is a known homophobe nothing he could do would redeem him in my eyes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire: "His (James) wife Olga or Ola or whatever her name is, will kill me".

Jim: "She probably won't understand what you're saying".

Hilarious.......
    Made me wince too :blush:
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    ^ This ^
    Yet he was worshiped like a God who could do no wrong :o

Agree, can't stand him as a HG. I don't think i'll ever understand how he was so adored. Felt like i slipped into a bizarro dimension that series.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Jim but I wanted his opinion of Gary.
  • Options
    TomAceTomAce Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Jim Davidson. I was astounded when he won. At least it softened the shock for when Helen won. That is the only positive I can take away from that!