Options

Is this the Cheryl Show

Comments

• Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see the pattern. You're wrong 3 times in a row!

Well not really. They had a significantly long segment for Simon last night concerning the guitars.
  • Options
    mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't like Cheryl back on the show.

She should go back to using Tesco Value hair products - Because she's worthless
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like having Cheryl back on the show, although I wish Dannii was back too! I quite like Mel B though. Wasn't sure I'd like her much before but, after seeing her on America's Got Talent I warmed to her. Louis is just, well Louis, lol. Simon used to annoy me in the past but I think he's loosened up and become a lot more fun in recent years. He's dropped the "Mr Bad/Mean and Nasty Guy" act a lot and seems to be more mischevous and up for a laugh more. I personally think it's the influence David Walliams has had on him, working with him on Britain's Got Talent. :)
  • Options
    BikoBiko Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It made me switch off, i just dont get why she's so popular, she has zero charisma, her songs are average, even with all the guys or girls coming in to audition and all fawning over her she came across as unlikeable.
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the return of the Messiah proved to be a turn off for viewers. Not surprising.
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is a deflection - Scowell's sad return has been almost unnoticed? ;-)
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biko wrote: »
    It made me switch off, i just dont get why she's so popular, she has zero charisma, her songs are average, even with all the guys or girls coming in to audition and all fawning over her she came across as unlikeable.

A pretty face has taken her a long way which is a blessing because her vocal abilities are poor and without the vehicle of 'Girls Aloud' she would have had no career as a singer.
    Given her own obvious limitations it's truly bizarre that she is considered suitable to judge the vocal talents of others, not to mention her dull personality and criminal conviction.
  • Options
    johnythefoxjohnythefox Posts: 1,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biko wrote: »

Indeed.
    I would kind of understand if she was articulate, and actually had something to say. That would at least make up for her lack of talent in other areas, but ITV/Cowell are trying to desperately to make her out to be more popular than she actually is. I would say trying to 'polish a turd' but maybe that's being a bit to unkind ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    robbleona wrote: »
    you think so? I thought the voice overdid it with kylie a bit, but then kylie has had a career for 25 years. Cheryl Cole is an average singer from a girlband who looks nice. And who once thumped a toilet attendant.
    It is pretty pathetic that we have got to put up with this rubbish for 3 months.
    When does Strictly start, anyone know??

This. All of it. Kylie is a legend & is a different kettle of fish to Cheryl. Cheryl has nice hair (although I think she looks better as a brunette) & that's about it.
    And Strictly starts on Saturday! ;-)
  • Options
    All2EasyAll2Easy Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    A stunningly beautiful, charismatic women who people seem to be drawn to. Ridiculously attractive and many people cannot stand it.

No wonder she's so disliked on here. It's pretty clear why so many people especially women, don't like her.

You don't need to be a genius to work this one out. Green ain't a good look on people.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's pretty and?

I wish folk would stop being so shallow and acting so damn thirsty-- she'll never **** you, befriend or pay you.

Stop the thirsty ass behaviour and get some diginity; if folk don't like her they don't like her, if people like her they like her. The end. I can't stand when people act like women only care about whT a person looks like.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mellick wrote: »
    Don't like Cheryl back on the show.

She should go back to using Tesco Value hair products - Because she's worthless

I think you'll find that's L'Oreal products.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find that's L'Oreal products.

And she is oh so definitely 'worth it'.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They certainly focussed on her a lot the first two shows :kitty:

I think I'd rather have had Nicole or Dannii back.
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched a few minutes on Saturday night, couldn't be bothered with much more because of her. Pointless and unlikeable.

Preferred Dannii, and Nicole was fun but no, they brought the nasty piece of work back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If anything they need to show more of Queen Cheryl, not less!

That woman is mesmerizing beautiful and captivating to watch. There is just something about her that most people don't have.
    She IS the biggest star on X Factor by a mile and so every second the camera looks at her exquisitely beautiful face, or lingers on her perfect bone structure, or sexy as all hell dimples, she's earning the huge fee Uncle Simon shelled out to get her back.

I'd say we need way more Chezza, not less. Because she's worth it! :p ;-)
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am hoping that was said tongue in cheek!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    All2Easy wrote: »

That woman is mesmerizing beautiful and captivating to watch. There is just something about her that most people don't have.
    She IS the biggest star on X Factor by a mile and so every second the camera looks at her exquisitely beautiful face, or lingers on her perfect bone structure, or sexy as all hell dimples, she's earning the huge fee Uncle Simon shelled out to get her back.

You need help ! :p
  • Options
    BlazingLovaticBlazingLovatic Posts: 160
    Forum Member

The best post I've ever seen on this entire forum
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need help ! :p

They have a point though. Cheryl does have an aura about her for sure.
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    She's pretty and?

I wish folk would stop being so shallow and acting so damn thirsty-- she'll never **** you, befriend or pay you.

Stop the thirsty ass behaviour and get some diginity; if folk don't like her they don't like her, if people like her they like her. The end. I can't stand when people act like women only care about whT a person looks like.

The same applies them all. I though this week was more balanced in terms of judges.

Mr Cowell seems to have turned soft compared to earlier series though, it must be the baby :D.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    They have a point though. Cheryl does have an aura about her for sure.

Is it a fishy smell?
  • Options
    rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love having her back! Both her and Mel are great.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    A stunningly beautiful, charismatic women who people seem to be drawn to. Ridiculously attractive and many people cannot stand it.

No wonder she's so disliked on here. It's pretty clear why so many people especially women, don't like her.

You don't need to be a genius to work this one out. Green ain't a good look on people.

And she's great at fighting too as well as overcoming her diminishing fame by eating massive humble pie by working again for a man who humiliated her so publicly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    And she's great at fighting too as well as overcoming her diminishing fame by eating massive humble pie by working again for a man who humiliated her so publicly

Sexy AND intelligent? This mega hottie just keeps getting better lol. :D

It's no surprise that a man like Cowell who could pretty much afford to buy anyone went crawling cap in hand back to Cheryl and begged her to come back whilst paying her a small fortune.

He knows just what appeal and attraction she brings to the table. She's the biggest most charismatic star the show's ever had and it ain't even close.

Queen Chezza ftw!