James already starting with Gary after the eviction

Comments

• Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elderly wrote: »
    Yet again James can say it. But can't take it

This is one of my issues with James, he's so nasty, so bitter, so cruel and he does it all under the banner of honesty.

But when others are "honest with him" he reacts extremely badly

He is like a nasty spoilt child.

I have decided that I Hate him.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when people said James was Gary's friend? :D
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    FFS i cant believe he said that, what a vile person he is.I hope he is out first on Friday.

Who - difficult to see who you are referring to when you say he and don't refer to a quote
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    This is one of my issues with James, he's so nasty, so bitter, so cruel and he does it all under the banner of honesty.

Me too - he is a spoilt brat
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I decided that weeks ago :D
  • Options
    pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that each evictee says they cant understand why James is getting booed. Even if its edited to make him look constantly rude he still says and acts the way he does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    zazaya wrote: »
    Gary was right though, Ricci was immensely boring. I love it when Gary winds James up just by being honest :D

James is disgusting. Like almost all of them except for Gary and Audley.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypocrite Jordan accuses Gary of being rude and then says he wishes Gary had gone.
    What a tosser he is.
    Yep Jordan, Ricci is such a good looking guy. Lets all keep Mr boring in then!
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    peterstone wrote: »
    Rewatch it.

Gary didn't say he was boring.. He said he was voted the most boring. It was a possible explanation for James as James said he was surprised Ricci had gone. It wasn't rude

People see what they want to see .... why let things like facts get in the way?
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think James was right. It was rude for Gary to say he was boring just after the guy had left. Imagine it on here if Gary had gone and someone else had said 'he was so rude'. Double standards I think.
    *runs for cover* :-)
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant . I think them three Edele ,James and George need to get that word Rude tattooed on there heads. I hope Gary doesn't hold back now,sadly I don't think he will win it but he's in the final so I hope he makes the hyena packs life's hell. Except Audley ,I hope him or Gary gets it. But no doubt George's f
    g Wa----s as he called them will vote for him to win.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Did I just hear right?:confused: James said he would rather Gary went but called Gary rude because he said Ricci was boring!!

What you said was feckin rude, James. Jeez, it's so blatant.

almost right....Gary said Ricci had been "voted most boring" in the feedback they got on some task

but yes James is unbelievably RUDE there!!!
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pookiesboo wrote: »
    I'm surprised that each evictee says they cant understand why James is getting booed. Even if its edited to make him look constantly rude he still says and acts the way he does.

which is strange how most of the housemates like him
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    James the wind up merchant

GOT WOUND UP

:D:D:D

He is the most susceptible to wind ups because he is so sensitive and takes himself too seriously. I have no idea why he thinks he's any good at wind ups himself as he clearly isn't.
    peterstone wrote: »
    Rewatch it.

Gary didn't say he was boring.. He said he was voted the most boring. It was a possible explanation for James as James said he was surprised Ricci had gone. It wasn't rude

Ah fair enough. It still was enough to wind James up :D and I can understand that.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I'm still giggling at Gary's absentminded delivery of "He's gone..." :D
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone who doesn't support gary is nasty person.. apparently
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    James was bemoaning the fact his friend had gone and Gary says 'He's gone', He might as well have said 'Get over it buddy' :o and then he told him his friend was boring. It was rude and he was completely deserved of James riposte. Gary can take it anyway.

But was it rude, or just being honest? If James prides himself on being honest and telling it like it is, why have a go when Gary does it? Why are they always so entitled to do and say what they want to, but Gary isn't? Anyway, he was right Ricci was an absolute bore.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    james defends his friends always so its expected. his closest friend just left and gary is calling him boring etc

Gary wasn't calling him boring.
    James was saying he was shocked that Ricci went because he's so good looking... and Gary said 'but he got voted the most boring' (in the task they had earlier).
    Gary was just giving a reason why Ricci probably went yet James & his fat sidekick George use it as another opportunity to bash Gary.
    They are absolute arseholes >:(
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    Remember when people said James was Gary's friend? :D

haha they still do
  • Options
    VichyTenVichyTen Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Surely James should be able to take someone telling it as it is? Oh yeah, I forgot that he's the only who's allowed to be honest. What a waste of space.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    I'm still giggling at Gary's absentminded delivery of "He's gone..." :D

It was rather funny wasn't it? What was he eating too?

Joking aside though - I think Gary desperately wants to get out of there. If Audley had have gone tonight - I think Gary would have just walked out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James was bemoaning the fact his friend had gone and Gary says 'He's gone', He might as well have said 'Get over it buddy' :o and then he told him his friend was boring. It was rude and he was completely deserved of James riposte. Gary can take it anyway.

He didn't say "He was boring" he said "He was voted the most boring". They must have had the results of the online voting on questions to give them for the task today. James was asking "Why Ricci" and Gary was giving him the explanation.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member

Exactly. Apparently only he can be honest, Gary is just being RUDE.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Did I just hear right?:confused: James said he would rather Gary went but called Gary rude because he said Ricci was boring!!

What you said was feckin rude, James. Jeez, it's so blatant.

I know you couldn't make it up it's that ridiculous. As many of us have said the clique will go all out now to wind up Gary and Audley. Gary has had 3 weeks of it and is close to breaking point ... so they will keep on picking especially as Gary and Audley got a few boos this time. Stupid mentality though as Ricci got cheers and was evicted so the crowd aren't a good barometer to go by.
  • Options
    Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Of course James is gutted the "good-looking" young man left. Was probably gagging to give Ricci another deep-tissue thigh massage before he left.