Options

Something doesn't Feel Right

yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
Forum Member
Sorry for the duplication, but I thought something I posted in another thread might be good for discussion.

I smelled a rat tonight.

Suddenly after several evictions Gary (the firm favourite from the start) is booed. Ricky, who comes accross as a controlling waste of space and who has entertained us NIL cheered. Dee gets very loud cheers. at the same time as her odds at the bookies going haywire.

Something's amiss. I feel history repeating itself.

I feel something in my water (as the saying goes) something that 'isn't right', that I cannot prove and cannot put my finger on, but as Gary would say;

Something
Coming
Amiss
Mightily!

Comments

• Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the crowd haven't voted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Maybe the crowd haven't voted

Maybe a large number of the crowd aren't real .... they have been hired (to carry out an agenda)?
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,168
    Forum Member
    I agree OP. If you listen when Emma is reading out the names it's almost as if they're coaching the crowd. The first time when both Audley and Gary's names were read out there was a lone boo. Yet after a very positive edit they both get a crescendo of boos and that awful Edele woman gets frantic cheers.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    Maybe a large number of the crowd aren't real .... they have been hired (to carry out an agenda)?

Contracts .......
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crowd are coached
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can coach you but they can't stop you cheering or booing at the time not going to throw you out
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nothing was real tonight,the bloody bully dee gets the biggest cheers deffo something fishy,it all seemed rushed to i might be wrong but i think most of that mob tonight was channel 5 staff,i cant think of any thing else for that turn around,:confused:
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    nothing was real tonight,the bloody bully dee gets the biggest cheers deffo something fishy,it all seemed rushed to i might be wrong but i think most of that mob tonight was channel 5 staff,i cant think of any thing else for that turn around,:confused:

Contracts.....
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the duplication, but I thought something I posted in another thread might be good for discussion.

I smelled a rat tonight.

Suddenly after several evictions Gary (the firm favourite from the start) is booed. Ricky, who comes accross as a controlling waste of space and who has entertained us NIL cheered. Dee gets very loud cheers. at the same time as her odds at the bookies going haywire.

I feel something in my water (as the saying goes) something that 'isn't right', that I cannot prove and cannot put my finger on, but as Gary would say;

Something
    Coming
    Amiss
    Mightily!

I felt same days ago, and wondered if what the HMs were saying was correct. But Gary has been getting a good edit right through the series, until tonight, when I heard him mention respect and his age. But what grabbed me the most was when he was dismissive towards Edele's nationality, which went against the Hard done by Gary we had seen for weeks! Even at his advanced age he should have known that Dublin wasn't being British. Edele told him she wasn't British, and an argument ensured from that, and his last comment made me sit up and take notice that Gary wasn't being nice at all. Even if Gary didn't like Edele, he didn't have to bring her nationality into it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I agree OP. If you listen when Emma is reading out the names it's almost as if they're coaching the crowd. The first time when both Audley and Gary's names were read out there was a lone boo. Yet after a very positive edit they both get a crescendo of boos and that awful Edele woman gets frantic cheers.

And she said something to the effect of "How much more of Gary can you take" - something like that. I thought "eye eye?"
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary got loud boos i read he got pretty good cheers the second time around though ? I've not watched just yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »

EXACTLY what occurred to me at the time.
  • Options
    xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I smelled a rat tonight.

Something
    Coming
    Amiss
    Mightily!

Yep.
    ^_^
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duhh! Daily Stars front pages, disgusting crowd - 'paid extras', BOTS propaganda etc, etc. Dee is BB's winner.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary will win:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    The crowd cheered Ricci yet he was evicted and booed Gary who stayed. I have to say I was disappointed at the crowds reaction but common sense should tell the hms not to take it seriously. At the same time it does feel like a repeat of the summer BB ... which quite a few of us have noticed ... I think they are pushing for George to win as Dee would be Helen all over again .. and that would go down like a lead balloon.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of the families are there tonight because any one of them could have been evicted, since most of them have picked on Gary its not surprising that the boos from their quarters were loud.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dee or George will win, unfortunately.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    I guess there was a lot of people from Ricci's home town there, hence he got cheered, Gary got some boos and Dee got a lot of cheers.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's always a scam and fix when the forum favourite is evicted or booed. Yet if it was one of the loathed housemates its a different story lol
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    And she said something to the effect of "How much more of Gary can you take" - something like that. I thought "eye eye?"

i heard that too and thought it was odd
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    The crowd are coached

They weren't when I went.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Maybe people have just woken up to Gary''s game.

Some were aware of it from the start.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can honestly say I was like 'oh' when Emma said that.

Audley was part cheered, part booed as was Gary. Dee got cheers.

I really think Dee will win this.

>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont panic everyone I am sure Gary will win this show. Just speaking to people in general and looking at forums and online voting polls he seems a long way clear. The people that vote on the online polls and use forums are the die hards that are likely to vote. If it was close you might be more concerned but I think he probably has more votes than the other 5 put together. :)