Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I didn't really see pRicci as nasty to be fair, just a bit thick.

It was when he shouted at Gary that he wasn't a good role model that I went right off him. I am afraid I am getting "hard of patience" with this series and almost everyone in it. The interview was the most ridiculous yet.

I only like Audley now, and I am half expecting him to spit in the salad or something else to make me hate him before Friday. :(
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WE GO LIVE talking DOUBLE EVICTION on Couch Potato Radio at MIDNIGHT BST! Skype lines open for YOU! #BBUK #CBB Skype ID: drdetroit09
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    They have been married for 11 years next month Moots.Ola is only 31 !
    It does depend what one wants or expects from a marriage but he is certainly a nasty piece of work on BB.
    I liked |George at first but he is too eager to be one of the lads which is understandable, given that he was thrust into a situation where he feels not quite part of it but he has been too weasly for me.
    Of them all Audley has conducted himself well and I don't mind Edele or Gary, for the reasons I stated yesterday.:)
    Have the Rellies gone yet?
    Hi Moots - are you relli-free yet?

Lauren never finished her sentences, if indeed you could call them sentences! What she says doesn't always contain nouns verbs and other recognised parts of speech, and when she can't form the next part of the 'sentence' she stops, in mid air, just like that. I find her very frustrating to listen to. She doesn't seem to have much of a grasp on reality, ironic really as she comes from a 'constructed reality' background^_^

Either he or Ola did say they'd been together for 15 years I think but that includes time before they were married.

I have very slightly warmed towards James in the last few days, his bullish behaviour is wearing off a little, but that chip on his shoulder is still weighing him down.

Hi Arte and Jojo:)

The rellies departed for Scotland this morning for ten days, leaving me to retire and regroup so to speak.
    I should be feeling better by the time they return...:D
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    It was when he shouted at Gary that he wasn't a good role model that I went right off him. I am afraid I am getting "hard of patience" with this series and almost everyone in it. The interview was the most ridiculous yet.

I only like Audley now, and I am half expecting him to spit in the salad or something else to make me hate him before Friday. :(

I just think he was too thick to realise what he was doing to be honest - both of them were useless without a storyline handed to them by someone with a brain cell.

:D I know what you mean about Audley, he seems too good to be true now, but then look what we have to measure him against!
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hi Arte and Jojo:)

The rellies departed for Scotland this morning for ten days, leaving me to retire and regroup so to speak.
    I should be feeling better by the time they return...:D

That's nice - having a houseful is very stressful and having time to regroup is just what you need:cool:
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonights second show for listening or download: http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/cbb-2014-eviction-6-and-7
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,669
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning All :)
    As I predicted yesterday, the return of the Internet just lasted a short while. We now have a phone arrangement suspended from an upstairs balcony.^_^

I thought Ricci 's exit interview was all about trying to blame others for the way he was perceived, he certainly has an inflated opinion of himself. Lauren suffers from similar delusions but I would have had more time for her if she had pointed out their aggressive manner towards Gary, right back in the beginning. Once she had shaken off the fake relationship with Ricci, she seemed to be finding her voice - not that she was very interesting. The wannabee 'celebrities' all complain when they are given a bad press, then make sure that the same press know when they are next going to cross the road or eat a Happy Meal in MacDonalds....
    I'm in rant mode again....:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning All :)
    As I predicted yesterday, the return of the Internet just lasted a short while. We now have a phone arrangement suspended from an upstairs balcony.^_^

I thought Ricci 's exit interview was all about trying to blame others for the way he was perceived, he certainly has an inflated opinion of himself. Lauren suffers from similar delusions but I would have had more time for her if she had pointed out their aggressive manner towards Gary, right back in the beginning. Once she had shaken off the fake relationship with Ricci, she seemed to be finding her voice - not that she was very interesting. The wannabee 'celebrities' all complain when they are given a bad press, then make sure that the same press know when they are next going to cross the road or eat a Happy Meal in MacDonalds....
    I'm in rant mode again....:D:D

Morning all - morning Arte - I share your rant!

Ricci was obviously keen to let us know that in the short time we see them, we weren't permitted to watch him being entertaining, interesting and caring, yeah right.

Lauren agrees that she is inarticulate and doesn't get her point across well so is open to misinterpretation - we could all say that when we've said something mind blowingly ridiculous.

They were both lost without a script as we've said before - however they manage in 'real life' I have no idea.

I'm actually pleased that they both left the house before Edele - I didn't see The Reunion so had no preconceived ideas about her, but it's clear that she has functional brain cells and can form proper sentences with a beginning a middle and an end!
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

A fairly nice day expected here.
    Evictionees as expectedm what a boring pair.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:+D
    Morning Eddy.+))))))))))))))))))
    Good Morning All :+)
    As I predicted yesterday, the return of the Internet just lasted a short while. We now have a phone arrangement suspended from an upstairs balcony.^_+^

I'm in rant mode again....:+D:+D
    Morning Arte.:+))))))))))))))))

Oh dear, what an awful situation, suspended phones for communications.

Hope they get it sorted for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all - morning Arte - I share your rant!

Ricci was obviously keen to let us know that in the short time we see them, we weren't permitted to watch him being entertaining, interesting and caring, yeah right.

Lauren agrees that she is inarticulate and doesn't get her point across well so is open to misinterpretation - we could all say that when we've said something mind blowingly ridiculous.

They were both lost without a script as we've said before - however they manage in 'real life' I have no idea.

I'm actually pleased that they both left the house before Edele - I didn't see The Reunion so had no preconceived ideas about her, but it's clear that she has functional brain cells and can form proper sentences with a beginning a middle and an end!
    Morning JoJo.:+)))))))))))

It just seems strange that they both left together, as if ha been organised.
    TBH i don't think they should have even been in the house, BB must be hard up for Celebs these days.
    Next time they will all be from the USA.
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)
    Painful exit interviews from those two last night, delusional and dumb.

Hope you get your internet woes fixed soon, Arte, mind you your temp fix sounds pretty much like my regular set up in Bkk :D

Today I shall be mostly cleaning the house, and walking the dog. woop.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all :D

Glad those two are out - Ricci's dullness was exceeded only by Lauren's dimness.

:kitty::blush::D

Actually, this has been the worst CBB everrrrr.>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning all :+)
    Painful exit interviews from those two last night, delusional and dumb.

Hope you get your internet woes fixed soon, Arte, mind you your temp fix sounds pretty much like my regular set up in Bkk :+D

Today I shall be mostly cleaning the house, and walking the dog. woop.
    Good Afternoon Halla.:+)))))))))))))))
    Yes, a righ pair of chumps.
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello all :+D

Glad those two are out - Ricci's dullness was exceeded only by Lauren's dimness.

:+kitty::+blush::+D

Actually, this has been the worst CBB everrrrr.>:+(
    Good Afternoon Moots.:+)))))))))))))))

You are right there.

I enjoyed the show, but with no LF it's just so hard to follow.
    We never did really see the truth, edits are done for impact, good deeds aren't worth showing.
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Afternoon Halla.:+)))))))))))))))
    Yes, a righ pair of chumps.

Good Afternoon Moots.:+)))))))))))))))

You are right there.

I enjoyed the show, but with no LF it's just so hard to follow.
    We never did really see the truth, edits are done for impact, good deeds aren't worth showing.

The little LF that was on last night showed all the housemates up apart from Gary who was asleep.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The little LF that was on last night showed all the housemates up apart from Gary who was asleep.
    Hi
    Yes i recorded that hour to watch tonight, it was on too late.
    Don't see why we can't have at least an hour a night, getting rid of that pointless bbbots might pay for that.

Who wants to listen to a group of people giving their views, our views are our own why would we want someone elses, absolute rubbish,
    The only view i want is the view of the HM's, thats about the only view they don't allow us to hear.
    And after the eviction all the questions go to Emma, who cares a toss what Emma thinks, what has that got to do with the program?
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi
    Don't see why we can't have at least an hour a night, getting rid of that pointless bbbots might pay for that.

Who wants to listen to a group of people giving their views, our views are our own why would we want someone elses, absolute rubbish,
    The only view i want is the view of the HM's, thats about the only view they don't allow us to hear.
    And after the eviction all the questions go to Emma, who cares a toss what Emma thinks, what has that got to do with the program?

I hope you’re sitting down. :)

I agree with you. LF gives the most realistic view of what’s happening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    I hope you’re sitting down. :+)

I am.:+)))))))))))))

I recorded both, cbbbots and LF.
    So annoying, keep forgetting i'm watching a recording and watch the adverts, darn it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning JoJo.:+)))))))))))

It just seems strange that they both left together, as if ha been organised.
    TBH i don't think they should have even been in the house, BB must be hard up for Celebs these days.
    Next time they will all be from the USA.
    I suppose the Towie and co lot are famous to those who watched the show. I dont like action films so I had never heard of Gary Busey. (turned out I saw him in Buddy Holly but I forgot)
    Hi

I had stupidly imagined that you were interested in my views. And everyone else here. :p

I didn't even know the live feed was on again. It is especially annoying that Channel five don't repeat it on the website.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am.:+)))))))))))))

I recorded both, cbbbots and LF.
    So annoying, keep forgetting i'm watching a recording and watch the adverts, darn it.

I'm glad its not just me. :D
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I check what’s on in the morning and set the recorder.

Mr G doesn’t like BBOTS so when he wants to watch TV I stop watching Big Brother when there is an ad. break and we watch a drama or documentary that we both like. I then continue watching BBOTS when he’s not around. If I wasn’t in the habit of doing this I would probably have missed the LF.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose the Towie and co lot are famous to those who watched the show. I dont like action films so I had never heard of Gary Busey. (turned out I saw him in Buddy Holly but I forgot)

I had stupidly imagined that you were interested in my views. And everyone else here. :+p

I didn't even know the live feed was on again. It is especially annoying that Channel five don't repeat it on the website.
    It's different on here, it's not depriving me of live feed, listening to those on bbbots babble on is.
    Live feed is only on eviction night i think.
    I'm glad its not just me. :+D
    I've even tried to fast forward live programs, i hate adverts so much.
    I find it hard to believe anyone actually buys anything that is shown on them, it's the same as spam email and mail.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice use of My Way to wrap up the last hls of the year wasn't it?! Not to much else to talk about though, that quiz task thing was a pointlless bit of pot stirring by BB! Seeing Ricci get evicted again was good though lol So just tomorrows finale to go now.... the current order in the betting is
    Gary Fav then its George/Audley/Dee/James/Edele
    i wouldnt be surprise if that was the order tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hi Gemo:) I agree too although I keep forgetting to watch the LF I've recorded! After all the fuss I/we made about LF the least I could do is watch it when it's offered.
    Barracute wrote: »
    Nice use of My Way to wrap up the last hls of the year wasn't it?! Not to much else to talk about though, that quiz task thing was a pointlless bit of pot stirring by BB! Seeing Ricci get evicted again was good though lol So just tomorrows finale to go now.... the current order in the betting is
    Gary Fav then its George/Audley/Dee/James/Edele
    i wouldnt be surprise if that was the order tomorrow night.

I thought the quiz was good for the penultimate day - usually at this point the HLs consist of naff all, at least there was more sniping to watch! James really does believe that he's God's gift, its unbelievable^_^
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,669
    Forum Member
    Good mornig you lot.

:D
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)
    Bunch of immature, self-centred monsters in there. Dee in the diary room complaining that Gary elbowed her and rolling her eyes. Pffft. Even if he did, that is not how you deal with it...grrrr
    Off out to visit family again today, almost looking forward to going back to Bkk just to get a rest :D still going to feel very strange leaving eldest here though :(
This discussion has been closed.