Options

Bizarre Doctor Who Theories thread

Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who knows, these may be true (!)

Missy, or netherworld woman is a weird future version of Amy from another timeline (scottish + boyfriend + likes robots/droids)

The Master was on Gallifrey, heard Clara throught the crack and "splintered" himself through the dimensions into the Doctors body alongside the new regeneration energy

Jenny has no human family because she is not human either like the rest of the paternoster gang

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Doctor is "the other one" ( i.e. Omega and the Other one) - the clockwork droid said so .....
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Something something something Rani something something Missy is Rani something something

Missy is a new CHARACTER just because she is CLAIMING TO BE THE DOCTOR'S BOYFRIEND doesn't mean she IS THE RANI
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_Judge_ wrote: »
    Jenny has no human family because she is not human either like the rest of the paternoster gang

She's probably an orphan or something.
  • Options
    SaruyaSaruya Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    The Doctor is "the other one" ( i.e. Omega and the Other one) - the clockwork droid said so .....

We already know he's the other one, Rassilon, Omega and "the other", who was the Doctor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damaged cybermen are looking for the Promised land in the series finale ...
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    The Doctor knows what "heaven" is and is consciously sending people there before they die.
  • Options
    MinkytheDogMinkytheDog Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    THe man we've seen so far is not the Doctor - the real Doctor was grabbed by Missy at the moment of his "death" and regeneration and is being held in "The Promised Land". The man we are seeing as "The Doctor" is actually working for Missy and his function is to talk people into committing suicide - as he did with half-face and Gretchen - so they too can go to "Heaven" where Missy feeds off the energy of their unlived lives - cos she's other half of the equation of a "quantum locked" weeping angel - which means that the real Doctor is quantum-locked as a "statue" in her garden.
  • Options
    adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THe man we've seen so far is not the Doctor - the real Doctor was grabbed by Missy at the moment of his "death" and regeneration and is being held in "The Promised Land". The man we are seeing as "The Doctor" is actually working for Missy and his function is to talk people into committing suicide - as he did with half-face and Gretchen - so they too can go to "Heaven" where Missy feeds off the energy of their unlived lives - cos she's other half of the equation of a "quantum locked" weeping angel - which means that the real Doctor is quantum-locked as a "statue" in her garden.

Oh Hell, Minky, your theory, whilst somewhat bonkers, is also horribly plausible.
    I would hate for it to be true as I think it would be a huge mistake to have a whole series with a Doctor Imposter, but... at the same time I could actually see this happening.
    It's exactly the sort of 'game changing' mind f%!k that Moffat loves to bang on about. So, well done for both intriguing me with a clever theory, and for depressing me as I wonder if such a thing could actually be true!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    adams66 wrote: »
    Oh Hell, Minky, your theory, whilst somewhat bonkers, is also horribly plausible.
    I would hate for it to be true as I think it would be a huge mistake to have a whole series with a Doctor Imposter, but... at the same time I could actually see this happening.
    It's exactly the sort of 'game changing' mind f%!k that Moffat loves to bang on about. So, well done for both intriguing me with a clever theory, and for depressing me as I wonder if such a thing could actually be true!

Don't worry - I just made that up on the spot in the spirit of this thread. All it does is suggest a way to link a few things together - starting with the bizarrely fast regeneration - in a way that (as you say) could be made to work. I have no idea what Moffat has written. I do like the idea of a fake Doctor though - at least, for half of the current series.

(No previous villains or companions were harmed in the making of this post)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry - I just made that up on the spot in the spirit of this thread ........

Here, here :)
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which means that the real Doctor is quantum-locked as a "statue" in her garden.

A Doctor gnome?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sandydune wrote: »
    A Doctor gnome?:confused:

A leaked photo has emerged - http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/doctor-who-gnome.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    I like the wild theories and speculation. I remember it was why I became a member of the forum in the first place. Who can forget the speculation that the supreme dalek in The Stolen Earth/Journey's End was Harriet Jones? Seriously, never before or since have I enjoyed this forum so much. Bring it on: *coughs* Missy is Sally Sparrow. This is a joke.
  • Options
    GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In which case she could be the Doctor's daughter.

I am sure I'm not the first person to ever have this thought (and for the record, I don't believe it)
  • Options
    quickyquicky Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Ah back to sapphire and Steel episodes....
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Something something something Rani something something Missy is Rani something something

Missy is a new CHARACTER just because she is CLAIMING TO BE THE DOCTOR'S BOYFRIEND doesn't mean she IS THE RANI

So, we can add "Missy is a homosexual transvestite" to the theory list?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just like The Doctor has the Master, Danny has a childhood friend/enemy too, he started off by hiding under sheets and scaring him as a kid. He'll catch up with Dan at Coal Hill soon!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In which case she could be the Doctor's daughter.

I am sure I'm not the first person to ever have this thought (and for the record, I don't believe it)

Nah - Danny Pink is the Doctor's daughter. She regenerated into a black man (thereby ticking the boxes for the people asking for that to happen to the Doctor) and chose the name "Danny" from "DNA" in the same way she was called "Jenny" from "Genetic". Danny then gets Clara pregnant but that affects all of the Clara-clones in the Doctor's timestream which is how the Doctor gets Susan as a granddaughter on Gallifrey. Susan inherits Jenny/Danny's accelerated growth from "birth" and the Doctor realises she will grow old and die within months if she remains on Gallifrey so he steals a Tardis and takes her to Earth hoping to get her to go to the school where he knows the real Clara will be working- but the faulty Tardis gets him to Earth 50 years too soon - landing in 1963.
  • Options
    thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah - Danny Pink is the Doctor's daughter. She regenerated into a black man (thereby ticking the boxes for the people asking for that to happen to the Doctor) and chose the name "Danny" from "DNA" in the same way she was called "Jenny" from "Genetic". Danny then gets Clara pregnant but that affects all of the Clara-clones in the Doctor's timestream which is how the Doctor gets Susan as a granddaughter on Gallifrey. Susan inherits Jenny/Danny's accelerated growth from "birth" and the Doctor realises she will grow old and die within months if she remains on Gallifrey so he steals a Tardis and takes her to Earth hoping to get her to go to the school where he knows the real Clara will be working- but the faulty Tardis gets him to Earth 50 years too soon - landing in 1963.

Funnily enough, I thought the same thing!
  • Options
    FlopflipsFlopflips Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Danny Pink is really Orson Wells.

He said he liked building wells and he names his son Orson. And you can make the word Kane from the letters in his first name(both original and new) and second name, if you ignore a hell of lot of them. Coincidence - I think not! It's all there...... :)

It also signals that Missy is Rose. As Kane, in regretted losing one thing in the movie upon his death, 'Rosebud.' The doctor's true regret is Rose or something....

It's too easy to make crazy theories out of nothing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flopflips wrote: »

He said he liked building wells and he names his son Orson. And you can make the word Kane from the letters in his first name(both original and new) and second name, if you ignore a hell of lot of them. Coincidence - I think not! It's all there...... :)

It also signals that Missy is Rose. As Kane, in regretted losing one thing in the movie upon his death, 'Rosebud.' The doctor's true regret is Rose or something....

yeah but, no but - Orson Welles DID fight Martians - even joined up with Superman in the comics to do it AND "rosebud" was a sleigh and the Doctor slays Daleks and he wore a false nose in all of his film so he's a shapeshifter and he opened a jar of coffee in a toilet on the radio and last week we saw the Doctor drinking coffee - so you're probably onto something.
  • Options
    LogopolisLogopolis Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That every new character ever is The Rani
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Logopolis wrote: »
    That every new character ever is The Rani

yeah but - when they went to the children's home it was raining and RAIN is an anagram of Rani - so that proves it and stuff.
  • Options
    sarge99sarge99 Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Flopflips wrote: »

Nah - Orson Pink is who Mork was calling in Mork and Mindy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sarge99 wrote: »
    Nah - Orson Pink is who Mork was calling in Mork and Mindy :D

Who's porking Minky and why can't I feel a thing?