Options

YES or NO......whats your vote?

Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
Forum Member
✭✭
Just thought it would be interesting to do a DS Poll on which way you are voting in the Referendum.

Unfortunately as with the Referendum it's only for DS posters resident in Scotland. :D

But here you get three options! :D

*edit apologies over the title 'typo'......can't edit it out!

Which way are you voting....YES, NO or DON@T KNOW 210 votes

Yes
39% 83 votes
No
56% 118 votes
Don't know
4% 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just voted 'NO' but then remembered I don't live in Scotland. I suspect most other 'NO' voter's on this poll don't either. Sorry but this poll means nothing.
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    Just voted 'NO' but then remembered I don't live in Scotland. I suspect most other 'NO' voter's on this poll don't either. Sorry but this poll means nothing.

Way to piss on the parade.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member

I'll tell you what, I don't live in Scotland either, so I've voted Yes to negate your erroneous vote.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    I'll tell you what, I don't live in Scotland either, so I've voted Yes to negate your erroneous vote.

Bahaaaaa... :D
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,657
    Forum Member
    #NoThanks
    #BetterTogether
    #VoteNaw
    #VoteNo
    #NoCampaign
    #StayWithUsScotland
  • Options
    Forum Member
    #SalmonAndSturgeon?SoundsFishy
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Hey a poll on it, brilliant idea!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey a poll on it, brilliant idea!!
    I could start one for the English and Welsh too? :p:D
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    its not just a no, its an oh hell no
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with Mr. Paisley on this one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its not just a no, its an oh hell no

For me as well and i've already voted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah you need to learn your geography a bit better before being allowed out to vote! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm with Mr. Paisley on this one.

Dead?
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Dead?

LOL :D
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still for the most part undecided but definitely edging towards 'No'.
  • Options
    highking1014highking1014 Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the anglo saxons should stop trying to brainwash the scots
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a no and my mum is a no and so are my neighbours.and my brother and s-i-law...........unfortunately everyone else I know seems to be a yes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dead?

Pmsl :D
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Just thought it would be interesting to do a DS Poll on which way you are voting in the Referendum.

Unfortunately as with the Referendum it's only for DS posters resident in Scotland. :D

But here you get three options! :D

*edit apologies over the title 'typo'......can't edit it out!

A firm NO, landed back in Edinburgh tonight to find my better half visibly upset because some cancerous retard verbally abused her for being English, so a big thank you to the Yes campaign for making a woman feel like shit in a country she has lived for over ten years.

I hope the retard dies screaming in agony, fear, nastiness and intimidation are the mainstays of the YES campaign. anyway matter in hands of police as I will not see anyone racially abused be it my better half or anyone else.

I will hurt anyone who tries to abuse her in my presence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A firm NO, landed back in Edinburgh tonight to find my better half visibly upset because some cancerous retard verbally abused her for being English, so a big thank you to the Yes campaign for making a woman feel like shit in a country she has lived for over ten years.

I hope the retard dies screaming in agony, fear, nastiness and intimidation are the mainstays of the YES campaign. anyway matter in hands of police as I will not see anyone racially abused be it my better half or anyone else.

I thought you were a writer :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    the anglo saxons should stop trying to brainwash the scots

I agree. Those evil Germanic imperialists should be ashamed of themselves, hijacking the Biased Broadcasting Corporation and emitting sickening propaganda for their own nefarious Anglo-Saxon needs.
  • Options
    pickwickpickwick Posts: 25,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A firm NO...

I hope the retard dies screaming in agony, fear, nastiness and intimidation are the mainstays of the YES campaign.
    And what, just a hobby for no campaigners like you? :D

(I'm sorry your better half was abused, mind you.)
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vosne wrote: »
    I thought you were a writer :o:D

I'm a writer but I also have a short fuse especially when idiots have a go at my family, I got into writing in a big way while still at school as a way to channel my anger issues at the time, writing allows me the freedom to put my feelings ect into words.

No amount of writing is going to rid me of the anger I currently feel though.
  • Options
    Omniconsumer93Omniconsumer93 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother is a Scottish resident (lived there for 8+ years) and he's voted No. I would probably do the same if I was a resident.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blimey......racism in Scotland? :o:o

That's not good though i imagine feelings are running pretty high at the moment, even between fellow Scots. A 'No' Scot went into battle on the street with a 'Yes' Scot on Channel 4 News the other night. Only verbal but extremely angry verbal!! :D

Tell her to rise above that level 'Sweaty' and i'm pretty certain you will have Scottish friends/neighbours who will be disgusted by that kind of nonsense. >:(

Get one of these hoisted in yer garden! :D:D