Options

British hostage - beheaded?

Comments

• Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flat Matt wrote: »
    I'd rather we just dropped a bomb on his head.

Beheading would be the only death he should have. However any normal human being would not behead another.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm proposing we send our troops into Syria.

I'm also proposing a UK version of Guantanamo Bay for anyone supporting IS.

To be clear, you mean a prison without any form of due process?
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather we just dropped a bomb on his head.

His days are numbered and he knows it.At least he'll get his thousand virgins.Probably not know what to do with them.
  • Options
    Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    Oh sorry.I forgot about those British Citizens in Luton and elsewhere.
    As British as you and I apparently....:(

From the limited contact I've had with Muslims, their religion comes way above their nationality in terms of importance.
  • Options
    Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    Semierotic wrote: »
    To be clear, you mean a prison without any form of due process?

For supporters of IS, yes. A big fat yes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Beheading would be the only death he should have. However any normal human being would not behead another.

He is obviously some kind of psychopath.They say war always brings out the best and the worst in people.
    For this guy it is very surely the latter.
  • Options
    Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    I agree Tom.Ever seen that film 'Children Of Men'?.With Clive Owen.That's the future of the UK.Apart from the infertile bit.
    The riots,the bombings,the internment camps,the paramilitary Police,the mass immigration.It's already happening.

People have laughed and said I talk bollocks when I've mentioned it before. But the truth is we are heading for carnage here where extremists will attack us and people will retaliate.

Imagine the UK was to be split into three sections. one muslms, another containing non muslims only and the other containing a mix of the two.. I'd sure as hell know which I'd rather be in.
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To all those wondering about the lefty's our good friend Shami from Liberty has criticised David Cameron for leaving the door open to military action and had said only 35% of British people support action in Syria/Iraq and what happened to evidence and prison.

She said this around 1 September.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Tit wrote: »
    I've said it before and i'll say it again. We are heading for a society here where muslims and non muslims do not mix together. There will be some nasty anti muslim groups emerging who will fight back and target people here as the government have not been doing a good enough job themselves.

It will get messy, very messy.
    It would be difficult for ant-muslim groups to be as nasty as the jihadists.
  • Options
    Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the limited contact I've had with Muslims, their religion comes way above their nationality in terms of importance.
    Limited contact exactly *sigh* . Do we really have to have the "some Muslims are good some are bad chat " :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's a clash of culture and religious beliefs that drives all of this.
    They have been here for a long time now.But remain separate and divided from the white people.They will never mix.They will never be like 'us'.That's a fact.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People have laughed and said I talk bollocks when I've mentioned it before. But the truth is we are heading for carnage here where extremists will attack us and people will retaliate.

Imagine the UK was to be split into three sections. one muslms, another containing non muslims only and the other containing a mix of the two.. I'd sure as hell know which I'd rather be in.

Since almost every Muslim country is a total shithole so do I.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For supporters of IS, yes. A big fat yes.

I find it odd you'd want to copy something that's seen as an international embarrassment to the US, but ok. All I'd say is: don't get your hopes up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Since almost every Muslim country is a total shithole so do I.

Malaysia is not it is very modern especially Kuala Lumpur as is Brunei.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You could always move to the Bahamas or similar where they have practically no Muslim population?!
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,071
    Forum Member
    They have been here for a long time now.But remain separate and divided from the white people.They will never mix.They will never be like 'us'.That's a fact.

A lot of Muslims in the US are very well integrated, but immigrants have always been encouraged to be very pro America after moving there.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, that's not strictly true.

Muslims have been known to attend repatriation parades and call for the death of British soldiers, amongst other things.

A minority of Muslims have done that, most Muslims are not the power hungry money hungry animals we see in terrorist groups. The sad problem is not enough of the good Muslims speak out against it , so some people assume they are all the same when many either do not want to get involved or are scared to raise the head above the parapet, but they need to .

Moving on to the main story, my thoughts go to this poor man who must have been in a living hell, and his family for who this is awful, it is terrible for any parent to lose a child but for it to happen like this , by terrorists who glory in it I cannot imagine how they feel, my deepest sympathy goes to them and his friends
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Their sole aim is to overrun us and they are heading towards that. We are sitting back and letting it happen. Im glad I wont be around to see it but I worry for my grandchild.
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,071
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »

Both have some very non modern laws on female equality and homosexuality mind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ads wrote: »
    Both have some very non modern laws on female equality and homosexuality mind

Yes but that is because Brunei has adopted Sharia law but they are not dirty shitholes they are modern countries even though the laws may not be.
  • Options
    croftercrofter Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KIIS102 wrote: »
    I wonder what will happen this time. MP's come back soon don't they? Maybe the PM should ask them to vote on military action. It seems like they are trying to force us to go in and to be honest, it seems like we don't have many options. They will either keep people people or we'll have to go back in and get rid of them.

I'd imagine members of our army are wanting to go in and kick some ass right now as are the americans. Doesn't even seem like a normal 'war' situation. It's a group of terrorists/idiots hell bent on turning nations into a muslim state and they will kill anyone who stands in their way.

Thing is this would be a kill or be killed operation - any military personnel captured are going to have the same awful fate as these 3 westerners. Must be a very unsettling period for friends and family of anybody who might be posted to this possible conflict.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »

As long as your not gay otherwise not so modern.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Thoughts go out to his poor family :(

It's time to step up the airstrikes across Syria and Iraq and take them out.
  • Options
    SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else wonder if they just killed most of the hostages at the same time, and just keep releasing the edited videos when they feel the need?

That way they can put video in reacting to what has been said/ happened by heads of governments but won't be in the same area where they shot the videos of the murders if the security services work it out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    Does anyone else wonder if they just killed most of the hostages at the same time, and just keep releasing the edited videos when they feel the need?

That way they can put video in reacting to what has been said/ happened by heads of governments but won't be in the same area where they shot the videos of the murders if the security services work it out.

This has already been explained they were not killed at same time.