MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SAS aren't doing anything.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given how he was treated by certain housemates and certain sections of the Dirty Desmond media it would be nothing short of a miracle if he had much good to say about his British experience.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not at all surprised that the Queen wants Scotland to remain part of the UK
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't blame him if it was true if his impression of the UK is based on those odious twonks he had to endure for 3 weeks in the house.
    More often than not I hate the UK - bloody ignorant, arrogant, full of self important, piss heady morons.

HONK ;-)
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see the SAS are doing something at last ;-)
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »

Yes, me to Janette.

Those poor men and their poor families. Isn't it just awful.

:cry:
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see Wayne Rooney but thankfully no sign of that tart he bedded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I can see Wayne Rooney but thankfully no sign of that tart he bedded.

Oh yes so you can.

Crikey what a summer we've had Marg. Helen & Co and now Dee and James LOL!

Where did it all go wrong.

HONK!

:)
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The title should be changed to: Daily Star Not Suitable for Humans
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Oh yes so you can.

Crikey what a summer we've had Marg. Helen & Co and now Dee and James LOL!

Where did it all go wrong.

HONK!

It's been exhausting !

At least this time the good guys won :)
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

There was no free football pullout.>:(
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LiamOK wrote: »
    The title should be changed to: Daily Star Not Suitable for Humans
    Lol yep they make up all their own crap :D

Theres something much better in the daily mail thread lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    It's been exhausting !

At least this time the good guys won :)

Indeed, it's been a long summer hasn't it.

HONK for the Busey madness.

Well done Gary!!!

• Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's an utterly shit newspaper. I've seen toilet paper that's more stimulating
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good, that will mean he'll be leaving for the States sooner than I was hoping for :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    The best part about this is that Ricci has already commented on this. So what, is he watching the papers or something?! Lol.

If you believe this, you'll believe anything. This "newspaper" hasn't been credible since I don't know when.

I see major lawsuits in the near future.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    good, that will mean he'll be leaving for the States sooner than I was hoping for :D

Here's your hat what's your hurry ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    the aim is to sell the paper _ think I see a demographic link LOL

I have never bought the Star in my life-
    they have had the Dee/James articles ripping into Gary
    .now they have Gary "hating UK" reckon they are aiming to pander to a certain demographic

difference?? read the actual articles and Dee and James really ripping into gary big time

read Gary's? no mention of hate, just a few factual observations and opinion..

the royal family are German, LOL and not everyone believes in the monarchy
    and yup, Doughton Abbey is boring, and stereotypical UK period drama

perhaps interestingly we can build a picture of what gary was like to live with from reading between the lines of articles- ie probably the sightings of gary's bits were not random - but just him getting dressed/undressed in the bedroom..and in the bathroom- which tbh is quite to be expected
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Article:

EXCLUSIVE: CBB champ Gary Busey calls White Dee 'a liar' and says the Royals are 'Germans'
    WILD Hollywood star Gary Busey has launched a blistering attack on Britain just days after being crowned the winner of Celebrity Big Brother.
    The US actor, 70, had claimed he was proud to be the first American to win the show. And he said: “It’s a tribute to my love for this country. I know now why they have the word Great in front of Britain.”

But now the eccentric champion has changed his tune by blasting our Royal Family, our telly shows and even his British housemates – whom he had said he loved.

Speaking in his hotel room yesterday only two days after winning CBB, the Lethal Weapon star ranted: “Your royals are from the past.

“They are just a tradition and symbol of something that meant so much to England way back when – but not now. Now they are more like a sideshow.

“There’s a lot of scandal and misrepresentation of love at Buckingham Palace.

“Prince Charles and Camilla and Diana and going with the Arab guy. And they’re Germans!”

Busey also took a pop at our telly.

Asked if he watched British hits such as Downton Abbey, he said: “I don’t watch British TV.
    “Downton Abbey? It’s too boring. I don’t watch it. What does that tell you about the Brits if they do watch it?”

And he also slated our Big Brother, claiming the US version was far superior.

He added: “It’s a real carnival. Here? There is nothing to like.”

Busey also attacked his housemates on the Channel 5 show. And he flew into a rage when told how Lauren Goodger, 27, claimed he flashed his privates at her every morning from the bed and how White Dee – Deirdre Kelly, 42 – had complained about his indecent exposure in the kitchen.

He said: “Dee is a liar. I didn’t expose myself to her. I sat on a stool and she came in the door and screamed. I pulled down my trousers to put on a knee pad.”

Pointing to a pair of blue and white pants on the floor of his hotel room, he added: “I slept in those pants every night so Lauren is lying. She is full of s**t.”

Of the housemates in general, he said: “They were rude. James and George were the rudest. They wanted to have someone to degrade.

“The only person I will stay in touch with is Audley. The others were abstract friends. I pray they can find their own maturity to find out there is more in the world than their opinion.”

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/399848/EXCLUSIVE-Celebrity-Big-Brother-winner-Gary-Busey-White-Dee
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

It's the Daily Star.
    Doesn't that tell you anything ?

*Yawn*
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Star has always been such a reputable newspaper. Like millions and millions of people in this country, I hang on it's every word.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    The Article:
    EXCLUSIVE: CBB champ Gary Busey calls White Dee 'a liar' and says the Royals are 'Germans'
    Coooeee. Skyrah!
    Over here - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2010437

Oh dear, especially post #16 and after.
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »

And me, poor bloke.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary could go into a school and set fire to all the children but people on here would stil hail him a victim
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Gary could go into a school and set fire to all the children but people on here would stil hail him a victim

Don't be so silly!

It's not quite down there with stating his opinions on the Royals (as a Brit I agree with him), not liking Downton Abbey (as a Brit I would rather spend an hour picking the skin off my feet and eating it than watch that bore fest) and hitting back (quite restrained imho) at a bunch of tw*ts who were bloody awful to him.