Options

Wrap party

Comments

• Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Spelling now? The barrel for it is scraped. :D

Please revise yourself Planets. Politeness costs nothing. :)
    You are a tad cavalier with apostrophes too,.

Here to help.:)
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    deleted a double post.
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    You are a tad cavalier with apostrophes too,.

Here to help.:)

I don't think so, but I appreciate every post that's polite, especially one that's trying to give assistance in a mild manner.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So stop dancing. You're wrong. Foul mouthed means tendency to use foul language. End of discussion for me.

Do you recall a now inactive but exceedingly polite fm who always signed posts with a :) ?
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Do you recall a now inactive but exceedingly polite fm who always signed posts with a :) ?

i do.
    was english his second language too?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i do.
    was english his second language too?

Don't know about that but am getting an increasing sense of deja vu!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some folks don't have all their dogs all on one lead, some days.

that's an enchanting expression i've not heard it before....
    Yes, I have encourage members of the forum to stop to revise themselves to hopefully make a positive change within themselves and I hope you will too. :)

Thank you.

Yes i will you are my first revision.
    Thank you.
    You are most welcome, allow me to squeeze your lemon for you.

*flutters fan*
    whyJB3 how very forward of you *flutters eyelashes coyly*
    Should've replied
    I've got a mouth and if i want to i'll #openit.

#scummydeludedman

thanks for that
    it's been curiously quiet
    Spelling now? The barrel for it is scraped. :D

no not spelling, the inability to use words in their correct context.
    your manner of writing led me to believe english is your second or third language.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    However you try and dress it up Helen is rotten to the core.

Bluestreak, I was just discussing this general topic with my associate and she asked the question:

"What if the person was your sister or even your mother"?

Which made me consider these questions:

Would you still deem the person "rotten to the core"?

If so, what changes would you make to change them?

Would you persevere with them or cast them aside?

I don't mean to single you out but I'm interested in the answers and to see if others who dislike certain HM's would be in agreement with your answers. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    no not spelling, the inability to use words in their correct context.
    your manner of writing led me to believe english is your second or third language.
    Thank you.

OK, but please stay on topic.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bluestreak, I was just discussing this general topic with my associate and she asked the question:

I don't mean to single you out but I'm interested in the answers and to see if others who dislike certain HM's would be in agreement with your answers. :)

please stay on topic
    Thank you.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Nice place, although the toilet rolls on the floor in the background ruin the look a bit :Dhttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0brp3XODwsM/VBcqy_cv8kI/AAAAAAAAJug/mHPt1O8bgZw/w504-h507-no/ScreenShot009.jpg

Very long body, tiny little legs.
    He looks like a bad drawing of a dwarf where the proportions are all wrong.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle has gone full rage mode on twitter again :O :D
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    Danielle has gone full rage mode on twitter again :O :D

What's she saying??:o

Why is no one posting tweets!!! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    What's she saying??:o

Why is no one posting tweets!!! Lol

Look for yourself:

https://twitter.com/CLASSICFOX
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helly Woo Woo @ Helen_Wood86 52 min
    @ alices1618 @ CLASSICFOX I Could not give a shit I absolutely thrive off winding her up!😂

Helen,Ash,Mark in a bar and they must be so bored with each others company that they get online and respond to tweets that are not sent to them. Sad trio of losers.

"Danielle McMahon ‏@CLASSICFOX 6 h
    Up the majority of oxygen levels.. I'm done :) unless of course I need to defend myself then it's on again... Oh it's on.. Like donkey kong!"

Ash replied that no one was 'arsed' but if that was true,they would not be looking at Danielles timeline and responding.

Steven Goode
    @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @CLASSICFOX did you say you went horse riding this morning? Was that you riding a horse or someone riding you?

Tweets sent back in response to Steven from non HM's.

"@stevenjbgoode @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @CLASSICFOX this coming from the idiot who rode a bitch in the BB house?"

"@stevenjbgoode @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @CLASSICFOX Your mate Helen would know all about riding people, and charging."

Danielle McMahon ‏@CLASSICFOX 2 h
    @stevenjbgoode your an utter embarrassment to civilisation Steven no class no respect nothing go back to selling blinds you fool

Steven Goode ‏@stevenjbgoode 33 min
    @CLASSICFOX rather sell blinds than be a webcam ****. You optimise all what is wrong in a lady. If Scotland vote yes, we will deport you.

Which I find pretty ridiculous when his girlfriend is a nude cybergirl.:D
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kabira wrote: »
    @ alices1618 @ CLASSICFOX I Could not give a shit I absolutely thrive off winding her up!😂

Helen,Ash,Mark in a bar and they must be so bored with each others company that they get online and respond to tweets that are not sent to them. Sad trio of losers.

Up the majority of oxygen levels.. I'm done :) unless of course I need to defend myself then it's on again... Oh it's on.. Like donkey kong!"

Ash replied that no one was 'arsed' but if that was true,they would not be looking at Danielles timeline and responding.

Steven Goode
    @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @CLASSICFOX did you say you went horse riding this morning? Was that you riding a horse or someone riding you?

"@stevenjbgoode @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @CLASSICFOX this coming from the idiot who rode a bitch in the BB house?"

"@stevenjbgoode @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @CLASSICFOX Your mate Helen would know all about riding people, and charging."

@stevenjbgoode your an utter embarrassment to civilisation Steven no class no respect nothing go back to selling blinds you fool

@CLASSICFOX rather sell blinds than be a webcam ****. You optimise all what is wrong in a lady. If Scotland vote yes, we will deport you.

Indeed , has he not seen Kims lesbian encounter stuff e.t.c someone tweet him and remind him by his own definitions he must be going out with a **** lol :D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Please keep the thread on topic its not an amateur law thread with people interpreting law boringly wrong.

Thank you.
    Indeed.

Steven Goode

Danielle et al all love the attention they get from these Twitter tiffs; supporters tweet them in agreement, big them up, rant against the offending party. They love it. Danielle's been ranting about her former HMs since she left the house and not stopped since!
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked this reply and the fact you don't resort to such things. That says a lot for you.

The unfortunate thing is, negative projection is the first port of call for many so it's rife in many cases.

I don't believe in the woman being "rotten to the core" however as this is representative of more slander and you've done yourself an injustice, but one that's still open for rectification.

Thanks for your post. :)

12 Hail Mary's do you?

With respect, I don't need anyone to tell me if I have behaved in a manner not to their own personal liking.

As far as I am aware I always conduct myself in a manner that I wouldn't be ashamed of.

Now, if saying how I feel about any given topic of conversation offends anyone and differs from their own theories on how I should conduct myself well...............

All I can say is

HONK!!!!

:)
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Indeed.

Danielle et al all love the attention they get from these Twitter tiffs; supporters tweet them in agreement, big them up, rant against the offending party. They love it. Danielle's been ranting about her former HMs since she left the house and not stopped since!

True, Steven in particular and his mother were disgusting about Chris on twitter when he left and I think a lot of the nonsense has arisen from that.

Big fail for Ash and Helen saying they aren't arsed but are obviously looking at her timeline and responding.

They don't seem to realise that though.

Steven is pathetic online and his mommy should take away his laptop away from him.He always embarrasses himself.:D

Hopefully all die down soon.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True, Steven in particular and his mother were disgusting about Chris on twitter when he left and I think a lot of the nonsense has arisen from that.

Big fail for Ash and Helen saying they aren't arsed but are obviously looking at her timeline and responding.

Steven is pathetic online and his mommy should take away his laptop away from him.He always embarrasses himself.:D
    Hahahaha :D Naughty step for him :D
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, if the person were my sister or even my own Mother. Hmmmmm, now, given that my own Mother who I adored and is no longer with me, bought me up to have respect, be kind and to treat other people as I myself would like to be treated, then the point is quite moot. But, in answer to your question, I hazard a guess had I been bought up around such nasty behaviour, I myself, may have turned out the same as my Mother and hypothetical sister ie nasty and gobby without giving a jot for other people's feelings.

As I've said, difficult for me to answer as my family have always been kind, generous and loving. Therefore how I'd react if I had to imagine them being rather unpleasant is quite alien to me.

The fact that folk are unpleasant in varies ways and degrees is alien to me too.

The questions aren't really applicable to me and my standards in life or my families standards in life. I'm just grateful I was bought up correctly and that's how I bought my children up :)

I certainly know I'd open a can of whoopass if one of my children acted in such a manner that's for sure.

Hope that answers your question somewhat.

• Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    12 Hail Mary's do you?

With respect, I don't need anyone to tell me if I have behaved in a manner not to their own personal liking.

As far as I am aware I always conduct myself in a manner that I wouldn't be ashamed of.

Now, if saying how I feel about any given topic of conversation offends anyone and differs from their own theories on how I should conduct myself well...............

All I can say is

HONK!!!!

Hmm you conduct yourself like a lady except when you're a wench :p

I like both sides of you mind ;-):D
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    Alex Scott TV ‏@MercianMedia 8h

@BBCouchPotatoes @ashleighcoyle22 @bbuk That's the one! I swore it was out there. Lovely girl. Wish I had time to speak to them properly!
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 8h

@MercianMedia @ashleighcoyle22 @bbuk Told her when she was on our show that the Finn McCool clip was my fave moment of the series.
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Alex Scott TV ‏@MercianMedia 8h

@BBCouchPotatoes @ashleighcoyle22 Just re watched it. I was crying with laughter in the Reality Gallery, as were Cameras and Sound. #classic
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 8h

@MercianMedia @ashleighcoyle22 Great footage! One of my all time fave clips!
    Retweet
    Favorite

Alex Scott TV ‏@MercianMedia

@BBCouchPotatoes @ashleighcoyle22 Was a running joke "Coffee Alex?", "yea, GIANT size one.". "How big is that?". "Pretend I'm GIANT SIZE..."

Retweet
    Favorite
    Tweet is from wrap party by this guy who work on the show Ashleigh Fin McCool story was a fav of the crew and still it didn't get in to the HL'S show , Why

Alex Scott TV
    @MercianMedia

Freelance Director in the UK. Studio/Reality: Work on Big Brother, Sky News, Sky Sports, QVC, London Live, Bloomberg. Views are mine.

London, UK · mercianmedia.co.uk
  • Options
    I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hopefully all die down soon.

I mis-read that last bit as 'Hopefully they'll all die soon', and I was all ready with a 'Steady on, now!' post for you. :D Perhaps I need glasses!