Options

Steven/Kimberley updates?

Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
Forum Member
✭✭
what's happened to the ghastly "couple" since BB finished?

did she dump him yet? did she ever apologise for taking the pi$$ out of her ectopic pregnancy?

Comments

• Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH, I don't give a damn! :D
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she may not dump him for some time, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors when they are alone, not that I am implying anything :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    she may not dump him for some time, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors when they are alone, not that I am implying anything :p

no they only do that kind of stuff when there are cameras recording it.

would you want to have sex with Steven if there was no money/publicity in it?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wasn't talking about sex, more the narcissistic controlling :p

interesting question though, how much would it take to let Steven bum me, maybe not that much as it's over very quickly :D
  • Options
    JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Well they're still together and as vile as ever. Kim flashing her bits on twitter & Steven tweeting nasty comments constantly about Matthew, Danielle & some of their followers.

He just retweeted a nasty interview he did in the dailystar about Matthew & apparently is going the route of being a complete knob in the hopes of staying in the papers.

Oh and the gruesome twosome have been photographed looking at wedding rings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Big news expected soon according to latest Daily Star article about Steven who has offered Matthew, Toya and Danielle jobs as a gardeners for a minimum wage.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/400457/Big-Brother-Steven-Goode-calls-Matthew-Davies-cattle-and-offers-him-job-as-gardener
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh I see he hasn't let his hatred of Chris go.
  • Options
    leahyieleahyie Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/TvXtra/status/512583776032276480

LOL!! The showmance continues.............................
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leahyie wrote: »

LOL!! The showmance continues.............................
    More like a Magmance oh please all magazines,Tv, Radio the Media especially the Star, I for one have had enough of this ridiculous two some grue some I will not listen or buy anything that they are featured :(
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    they remind me of floaters that refuse to flush away....
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    Planets , I gotta give it to you spot on :D:D:D
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    *snigger* :D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    what's happened to the ghastly "couple" since BB finished?

did she dump him yet? did she ever apologise for taking the pi$$ out of her ectopic pregnancy?
    She isn't going to apologise about taking the pi$$ out of herself now is she.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    Ugh I see he hasn't let his hatred of Chris go.

Chris made him cry, hes never forgiving that, its scary how obsessed he still is.

Kim is a person who attracts and enjoys abusive partners..no saving those types as they dont want to be saved
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are doing really well, and settling into a nice routine. Great shot here of them relaxing at home. http://i.imgur.com/G5qwENu.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    She isn't going to apologise about taking the pi$$ out of herself now is she.

she could apologise to all the people who have experienced ectopic pregnancies, since she was making light of it :(
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustTam wrote: »
    Well they're still together and as vile as ever. Kim flashing her bits on twitter & Steven tweeting nasty comments constantly about Matthew, Danielle & some of their followers.

He just retweeted a nasty interview he did in the dailystar about Matthew & apparently is going the route of being a complete knob in the hopes of staying in the papers.

Oh and the gruesome twosome have been photographed looking at wedding rings.

Who'd do that if their relationship was real?

It's just not the sort of thing that would be natural and that people would do in their everyday lives. Photograph yourself looking at wedding rings? Is that the sort of thing people actually do?
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member

Rhetorical question
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    JustTam wrote: »

Oh dear! Billi Bhatti is not going to like Steven moving in on his territory! :o

I predict a bitchfight - it'll be silly haircuts at dawn! :D
  • Options
    oldredroseoldredrose Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    They are doing really well, and settling into a nice routine. Great shot here of them relaxing at home. http://i.imgur.com/G5qwENu.jpg

Brilliant 😄........
  • Options
    cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimjohnson wrote: »

splutters coffee..... :D:D so funny :)
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's interesting to see how unprofessional (and perhaps biased) some of the production staff have turned out to be:
    "All night, the BB team were telling us the gossip, including the fact that Matthew's girlfriend was a nightmare during his time in the house, ringing constantly and making unrealistic demands."

Steven continued: "Later, a producer had a pop at Matthew, causing him to walk off in a huff.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    It's interesting to see how unprofessional (and perhaps biased) some of the production staff have turned out to be:

IF some of those accusations are true it might explain why the civvie season was so utterly crap and balanced a certain way.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big news expected soon according to latest Daily Star article about Steven who has offered Matthew, Toya and Danielle jobs as a gardeners for a minimum wage.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/400457/Big-Brother-Steven-Goode-calls-Matthew-Davies-cattle-and-offers-him-job-as-gardener

Yep. He's still an arse.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    IF some of those accusations are true it might explain why the civvie season was so utterly crap and balanced a certain way.

What do you have in mind?