• Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,526
    Forum Member
    Sadly I don't think that they are going to crawl back into their sludge.
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    Sadly I don't think that they are going to crawl back into their sludge.

Did they ever crawl out of it?
  • Options
    corh5corh5 Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    They should do the honourable thing and step down, would have expected the same from Cameron, clegg and Milliband in the event of a Yes vote.
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    corh5 wrote: »
    They should do the honourable thing and step down, would have expected the same from Cameron, clegg and Milliband in the event of a Yes vote.

Agree, this is the party those campaigned for independence and now they are humiliated in the eyes of the world. Looking forward to seeing the polls for the Westminster parties, I do expect to see a bounce for Cameron and the Tories.

🐹
  • Options
    curmycurmy Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Byeeee !! I'm glad we won't see so much of you on our TVs any more :D
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    welcome to loserville population you
  • Options
    CoolSharpHarpCoolSharpHarp Posts: 7,565
    Forum Member
    curmy wrote: »
    Byeeee !! I'm glad we won't see so much of you on our TVs any more :D

I personally won't miss seeing Lesley Riddoch... my blood pressure might return to normal now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally won't miss seeing Lesley Riddoch... my blood pressure might return to normal now.

What an extremely horrid female, how it got this far in her chosen career is a mystery.

Anyway I expect i see Blair Jenkins at the weekend, he is a family friend of my uncle so is there anything the No supporters want me to tell him other than 2-1, 2-1 na na na naas.😀
  • Options
    CoolSharpHarpCoolSharpHarp Posts: 7,565
    Forum Member
    What an extremely horrid female, how it got this far in her chosen career is a mystery.

Anyway I expect i see Blair Jenkins at the weekend, he is a family friend of my uncle so is there anything the No supporters want me to tell him other than 2-1, 2-1 na na na naas.😀

Can you ask him when he now expects the NHS to be privatised by the SNP?
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,071
    Forum Member
    My personal message to them is that their lack of gracefulness when conceding shows just what bitter, unpleasant people they are. They have fought a campaign based on lies, intimidation and anti Englishness, which the majority of Scots saw for what it was, and the two of them should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you ask him when he now expects the NHS to be privatised by the SNP?

For certain I'm going to tackle him on that, not happy about the ongoing SNP NHS sell off and the £500 million pound reduction in NHS funding.

I know they have privatised by the back old a bit of NHS Glasgow to Weightwatchers by using them for obese services.
  • Options
    grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "There is nothing sweeter in life than to crush your enemies and to hear the lamentations of their women" - Genghis Khan.
  • Options
    curmycurmy Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ads wrote: »
    My personal message to them is that their lack of gracefulness when conceding shows just what bitter, unpleasant people they are. They have fought a campaign based on lies, intimidation and anti Englishness, which the majority of Scots saw for what it was, and the two of them should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

I couldn't agree more !
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose they can now have a career as a Krankies tribute act.
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have expected Salmond to have stepped down by now but it seems he will cling on to power, albeit weakened.
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, a rather unpleasant individual whose views have been rejected.
  • Options
    2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ads wrote: »

Well said, could not agree more! Not a single glimmer of grace or magnanimity from them.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given Salmond almost broke my country in two I have no sympathy for him at all.

I was hoping he may have to resign but it looks like that won't happen.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Common chaps let's be gentlemen about this. Just consider the fallout as everyone in Britain - not just the Scots - comes to the realisation that the frantic Westminster panic has stitched the whole oF the UK up.
  • Options
    NeverEnoughNeverEnough Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the SNP will lose their overall majority at the next Holyrood election and Salmond will either have to govern as part of a coalition with his partner redlining independence off the agenda, or be excluded from governance altogether.

This will not break my heart!
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Cards on the table - I was a NO voter

I do think Salmond should go but not Sturgeon who I think is more moderate and far more sensible.

If I could say something to both of them it would be that the NO vote did not win, the YES vote lost. The YES vote lost because you tried to push through fundamental change on the strength of an antiquated Braveheart rhetoric and the Scottish electorate sent you packing.

Next time, if there is one, you need to actually have a plan. As it is, you have let down every single man and woman who wants independence for Scotland with the utterly pathetic planning and lack of campaign structure.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Alex salmond.....he must feel like the man who walked into a cake shop and demanded the shop and was only given free gateaux for life

I bet he'll be crying this morning and giggling like a loon before dinner time :D
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »

I bet he'll be crying this morning and giggling like a loon before dinner time :D

Or stumbling down Princes Street with a bottle of Buckfast in his hand, shirt open to the waist and mumbling 'ungrateful bastards' under his breath :D
This discussion has been closed.