Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 195)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmett :o

I'm not a fan of muscles but I know he's training for a role, and he still looks amazing.

Imagine Brendan coming back with that body underneath his tight suits (the buttons surely would all burst...) Imagine Ste being picked up by him. Imagine that body on top of him...

The contrasts would be more delicious than ever.

:kitty:

:eek:

He looks incredible. :blush:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Kristina13 wrote: »
    :eek:

He looks incredible. :blush:

Ever so hairy :kitty:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    "Feel moi biceps, Steven." :cool:

Whenever we get Emmett pictures I just think about Stendan scenarios. It's probably worrying.

I'm just imagining him giving Ste a fireman's lift. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    I'm just imagining him giving Ste a fireman's lift. :blush:

:D

Maybe when Ste gets drunk and Brendan has to carry him home.

Or Ste trailing his hands down Brendan's strong fuzzy chest :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D

Maybe when Ste gets drunk and Brendan has to carry him home.

Or Ste trailing his hands down Brendan's strong fuzzy chest :kitty:

Ohhh I would love that. :blush: Someone write a fic, quick.

Poor Kieron btw, he sounds like he's having a challenging morning. :D:kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ohhh I would love that. :blush: Someone write a fic, quick.

Poor Kieron btw, he sounds like he's having a challenging morning. :D:kitty:

*coughs* Sarah, After Today *coughs*

:D I'm liking the adventures of him and his Rickeh and Lady.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *coughs* Sarah, After Today *coughs*

:D I'm liking the adventures of him and his Rickeh and Lady.

Saaaraaaaah. :)

It's nice hearing about him at home rather than at work. I don't know why it's nice but it is. :blush: Plus doggies, awww.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saaaraaaaah. :)

It's nice hearing about him at home rather than at work. I don't know why it's nice but it is. :blush: Plus doggies, awww.

We're so demanding :D

There's nothing exciting to hear about his work anymore. I miss seeing his lovely face on my screen, but dailymotion will give me my 2010-13 Ste fix :kitty: Plus I like the Kimmett parallels of them and their pets :D
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,661
    Forum Member
    OK, I think I may be on my own here (not for the first time) but, while I appreciate the semi-naked (naked?) selfies, I wish Emmett would stick to keeping fit and ditch the body-building. Healthy diet + regular exercise = good. Very long runs at 6 am + steak and eggs for breakfast + 'muscle food' (body-building supplements?) + punishing workouts with very heavy weights + smoking and drinking = bad. I worry that (not in order of importance) a) he may become less attractive (at least to me), b) he may seriously damage his health , and c) he may be offered only parts that require the flexing of biceps, when I long to see him really flex his acting muscles. After all, any idiot who is prepared to apply himself can build up big muscles, but Emmett has real talent. We all know it, and I think the rest of the world should get to see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We're so demanding :D

There's nothing exciting to hear about his work anymore. I miss seeing his lovely face on my screen, but dailymotion will give me my 2010-13 Ste fix :kitty: Plus I like the Kimmett parallels of them and their pets :D

Poor Sarah. She knows we love her though. :cool:

I'm excited by the pictures from Him Upstairs. He looks all soft and lovely. I didn't realise how much I prefer the clean shaven look on him. :blush: They're all such characters too. :D Awww.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    OK, I think I may be on my own here (not for the first time) but, while I appreciate the semi-naked (naked?) selfies, I wish Emmett would stick to keeping fit and ditch the body-building. Healthy diet + regular exercise = good. Very long runs at 6 am + steak and eggs for breakfast + 'muscle food' (body-building supplements?) + punishing workouts with very heavy weights + smoking and drinking = bad. I worry that (not in order of importance) a) he may become less attractive (at least to me), b) he may seriously damage his health , and c) he may be offered only parts that require the flexing of biceps, when I long to see him really flex his acting muscles. After all, any idiot who is prepared to apply himself can build up big muscles, but Emmett has real talent. We all know it, and I think the rest of the world should get to see it.

I hope he doesn't overdo it. It's never good to be obsessed with that kind of thing. But as long as he's looking after himself then it's fine.

Plus I hope he knows that you really don't have to be overly muscular to become successful. No one really cares that much with male actors, unless they're going for a superhero role. Maybe that's why he's so dedicated at the moment, because he thinks Jim should look a certain way.
    Poor Sarah. She knows we love her though. :cool:

I'm excited by the pictures from Him Upstairs. He looks all soft and lovely. I didn't realise how much I prefer the clean shaven look on him. :blush: They're all such characters too. :D Awww.

We do :kitty:

I prefer clean shaven with him too. He still looks amazing all stubbly, but he's so beautiful that I think a smooth face let's his features shine through more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We do :kitty:

I prefer clean shaven with him too. He still looks amazing all stubbly, but he's so beautiful that I think a smooth face let's his features shine through more.

It's funny because I prefer Ste like it, especially with Brendan looking all fuzzeh beside him but then I also prefer Kieron like it too, because he's so fresh-faced and lovely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's funny because I prefer Ste like it, especially with Brendan looking all fuzzeh beside him but then I also prefer Kieron like it too, because he's so fresh-faced and lovely.

Same. Plus I love the contrast of his smooth face with his fuzzy rainforest legs :D
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,909
    Forum Member
    :cool:

He looks amazing, and he's obviously got Constantine in mind, and/or some other part we don't yet know about.

Brendan/Charlie/Simon wouldn't have been any more devastatingly brilliant with his current body, but at the same time, his current body isn't going to make him any less brilliant. He can be in an exclusive club for great actors with superhero bodies. Tom Hardy is the other member.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Same. Plus I love the contrast of his smooth face with his fuzzy rainforest legs :D

Oh yes, the legs. :blush:
    :cool:

He looks amazing, and he's obviously got Constantine in mind, and/or some other part we don't yet know about.

Brendan/Charlie/Simon wouldn't have been any more devastatingly brilliant with his current body, but at the same time, his current body isn't going to make him any less brilliant. He can be in an exclusive club for great actors with superhero bodies. Tom Hardy is the other member.:cool:

And Henry Cavil? :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yes, the legs. :blush:

The best legs :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

And Henry Cavil? :cool:

I don't think I've ever seen his work, but I trust your judgement.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think I've ever seen his work, but I trust your judgement.:cool:

He's lovely. He was a supporting actor in The Tudors and recently he's superman. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He's lovely. He was a supporting actor in The Tudors and recently he's superman. :cool:
    I saw him on Graham Norton's show and he seemed lovely. But all I've seen is clips.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Peej is doing the next series of Episodes. I love that show!

Good for him, what a nice job.

Please, Kieron, get out of HO and into the world.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I saw him on Graham Norton's show and he seemed lovely. But all I've seen is clips.:blush:

The Tudors is brilliant but heavy going. You could try Superman if you wanted though, I'm not sure if R Embo is a fan, mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Peej is doing the next series of Episodes. I love that show!

Good for him, what a nice job.

Please, Kieron, get out of HO and into the world.:(

I was just looking at that. I think that guy he's with had a guest spot on Glee as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was just looking at that. I think that guy he's with had a guest spot on Glee as well.

Have you seen Episodes? It's very funny and the cast is brilliant. It's a great thing for Peej to be part of. I think he said a while ago that he was doing a sitcom but I didn't know what it was, and sitcoms are bad more often than they're good, so it's good that he's in such a prestigious one.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmett :o

I'm not a fan of muscles but I know he's training for a role, and he still looks amazing.

Imagine Brendan coming back with that body underneath his tight suits (the buttons surely would all burst...) Imagine Ste being picked up by him. Imagine that body on top of him...

The contrasts would be more delicious than ever.

:kitty:

Ready I think Ste would be frothing at the mouth if Brendan got released from prison with a body like that :o Ste wouldnt know what to do with himself. He would just let Brendan do whatever he wants to him

You know all this talk of Emmett in that pic remindas of that scene on NYE I think where Stendan had secretly slept together at Brendan's and Cheryl and Lindsey were downstairs which they didnt know about. I just loved that sight of them in bed together just being all loved up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have you seen Episodes? It's very funny and the cast is brilliant. It's a great thing for Peej to be part of. I think he said a while ago that he was doing a sitcom but I didn't know what it was, and sitcoms are bad more often than they're good, so it's good that he's in such a prestigious one.

I haven't seen it, no. :blush: Where is it filmed?
This discussion has been closed.