Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,998
    Forum Member
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Yeah it was crazy. All those helicopters circling Steve Austins house on the news, warrants out for his arrest. Good times back then lol. Beat his wife black and blue. As a woman yourself Hollie you can only hope no man ever does that to you in future.

What the hell are you talking about man? I said it's crazy in here today, if you're choosing to believe im talking about you, that is on you not me!

I said nothing about Austin and Debra. And as a woman, I'm 100% certain it won't be happening to me.
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    What the hell are you talking about man? I said it's crazy in here today, if you're choosing to believe im talking about you, that is on you not me!

I said nothing about Austin and Debra. And as a woman, I'm 100% certain it won't be happening to me.

I don't care whether you're talking to me or not darling lol.

That's what they all say until it happens. Dwayne Johnson had his ex wife (mother of his kid) stay in the same house with him and his NEW WIFE for ages. Many stories to tell on all the big stars. That's millionaires for you. You wouldn't get your average couple in the UK letting the ex stay over for ......extra helpings after dinner lol.
  • Options
    Society619Society619 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Austin did punch Debra and quit tho
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Society619 wrote: »
    Rock winning the belt at Backlash 2000 is arguably the biggest pop of all time.

My fav wrestling moment ever. From when Austin music hits to the one two three. It was surreal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    True story, he did jail time and community service and couldnt drink beer for a year. Poor Debra must have burned her special cookies and gave him his beer lukewarm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rock was smart, instead of paying millions in alimony, he made his ex-wife his manager.

GOAT gonna GOAT
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The IWC don't matter because wrestling doesnt draw. Fake fights DO NOT DRAW MONEY. Only kids care about Cena, Bryan and Punk are not household names.

Let me tell you something about the IWC. The IWC do not buy PPVs, they do not pay cable bills or sky bills. They cannot afford it. Does everyone in this thread have cable or satelite? Do they pay for PPVs or sit and watch them illegally in their bedrooms? Do they pay for live event tickets? WWE comes here twice a year, i bet the people in this thread couldn't even tell you what the dates are because they wont be going. If the tickets were 50p they wouldn't go. The IWC means nothing, nothing but marks for fake fighting and garbage like the Usos and Golddust. They have no right to complain about anything and wrestlers quite rightly ridicule them. They offer nothing to the business because they pay nothing, mostly due to being in low income housing which is another fact about wrestling fans. Wrestling fans don't come from wealthy backgrounds.

Just like the joking on here about Mick Foley. Mick Foley has said some despicable things over the past few years, a pervert that sits and talks about the divas and what he thinks of women openly in ways regular people just don't and now he's a person most people feel sorry for. That's the truth. And what's even sadder is only months ago he admits he can't even remember one week to the next what he's done, his brain is so messed up he can't even tell you anything he did just days ago. So he has the sympathy vote but it's fans like this that give him the free pass because they believe he's this big lovable cuddly hairy man.

A bit of perspective in future please. And the truth wouldn't hurt either. And may I also say Steve Austin is a wifebeater, I don't respect wife beaters. IF any of you ever meet him or shake his hand, just remember who's face that hand has been on. I can only imagine the anger in him when Debra didn't give him his ice cold beer.
    Yeah it was crazy. All those helicopters circling Steve Austins house on the news, warrants out for his arrest. Good times back then lol. Beat his wife black and blue. As a woman yourself Hollie you can only hope no man ever does that to you in future.

That's what they all say until it happens. Dwayne Johnson had his ex wife (mother of his kid) stay in the same house with him and his NEW WIFE for ages. Many stories to tell on all the big stars. That's millionaires for you. You wouldn't get your average couple in the UK letting the ex stay over for ......extra helpings after dinner lol.

This is one hell of a meltdown. I don't think we've seen a tangent like this in some time. Isn't it strange how all these people target the one female regular of the thread too? Bad news for you guys - she would kick all your asses!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of my favourite moments ever. EVER

JR and Kings argument when Kurt came out was hilarious. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

My boyfriend is a lot of thIngs but he's not an idiot and he knows I could take him with my eyes closed. So yeah, I'm sure 'darling'

As for the rest of your post, what relevance has it to anything at all. Oh and one more thing Mr High & Mighty, you're posting on the Internet on forum about wrestling. YOU ARE THE IWC!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It gets better towards the end.:D

I watched it again all the way through this time it was still boring though.

However how much is the WWE Network again. :confused::D

I'll get the Network as long as I can see Alexa Bliss and Paige on it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She could be a female Steve Austin. Does she spill beer and call people a son of a bitch?
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    However how much is the WWE Network again. :confused::D

I've been away for a week and I need JBL, Cole and Lawler to remind me.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JR and Kings argument when Kurt came out was hilarious. :D

My two favourite arguments between commentators were:

Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan during Hulk Hogan/Taker at Survivor Series 1991 and Paul Heyman and JR during the Winner Takes All match at Survivor Series 2001.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She could be a female Steve Austin. Does she spill beer and call people a son of a bitch?

Never spill a drop dear and son of a bitch is a little tame for me.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    and Paul Heyman and JR during the Winner Takes All match at Survivor Series 2001.

:D

Heyman and JR were always great on commentary together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    This is one hell of a meltdown. I don't think we've seen a tangent like this in some time. Isn't it strange how all these people target the one female regular of the thread too? Bad news for you guys - she would kick all your asses!

I suppose it goes back to what I was told here once, women don't have opinions on wrestling, they just wanna **** the guys lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My favorite Heenan call was during the Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect SS 91 match and Henning sets up for the Perfect Plex and Heenan goes "Perfect will be in the showers in 10 minutes"...and proceeds to lose his shit when Bret kicks out.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose it goes back to what I was told here once, women don't have opinions on wrestling, they just wanna **** the guys lol.

Christ almighty, the internet (especially a certain type of man on the internet) really does treat women like shit. I reckon a lot of the misogyny is basically geeks trying to empower themselves and vent their frustration about not actually being attractive to women.

And I thought no one cared about actual wrestling sure? ;):p
  • Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which of the morons said that? Talk about having prehistoric views.

Speaking of morons, surely the Ren is due back at some point too after disappearing for two weeks? I look forward to him giving us the inside story on WWE and the exclusive details of who won at Night of Champions tomorrow. :D
    FMKK wrote: »
    Christ almighty, the internet (especially a certain type of man on the internet) really does treat women like shit. I reckon a lot of the misogyny is basically geeks trying to empower themselves and vent their frustration about not actually being attractive to women.

And I thought no one cared about actual wrestling sure? ;):p

Something with the internet causes some people to turn into absolute monsters.

And that maybe includes me - in real life I'm probably a fairly shy person who who's quite friendly (or at least I think so) yet on here I write essay-type posts and pretty much disagree with anyone. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Which of the morons said that? Talk about having prehistoric views.

Speaking of morons, surely the Ren is due back at some point too after disappearing for two weeks? I look forward to him giving us the inside story on WWE and the exclusive details of who won at Night of Champions tomorrow. :D

Whichever persona JJ/Parrot/SRW was using at the time.

In reality, they are just jealous of my superior booking ability lol
  • Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whichever persona JJ/Parrot/SRW was using at the time

IT WASN'T JJ, IT WAS HIS BROTHER! >:( :D

(And I do know where my caps lock are to be clear, I did that for effect lol)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hahaha bless them. Personal highlight was "PG Virgin" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Society619 wrote: »
    My favorite Heenan call was during the Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect SS 91 match and Henning sets up for the Perfect Plex and Heenan goes "Perfect will be in the showers in 10 minutes"...and proceeds to lose his shit when Bret kicks out.

I forgot about that. :blush:

I did like Bobby Heenan rooting for Ric Flair the whole of Royal Rumble 1992 it was awesome. :D:cool:
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Hi there had a flick through the comments and I see that Parker Parrot was on here earlier trying to entertain the thread he always seems to turn up when Im not around:D. Anyways since tonight is NoC the last WWE PPV on Sky Sports its got me thinking of a topic what is everyones favourite WWE PPV of all time on Sky Sports and your favourite WWE PPV Sky Sports moment? My favourite WWE PPV on Sky Sports would have to be Unforgiven 2006 with my favourite moment Eddie Guererro winning the WWE title at No Way Out 2004:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What is the Sky Sports era?
This discussion has been closed.