Comments

• Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Hmmbop wrote: »

I really do hope you are not suggesting that I am making things up!!!:(

Why are you always trying to be confrontational?? And haven't I read you saying a few times that you don't take anything on a showbiz forum seriously? Seems to me like you are taking things very seriously! :D

It's funny how when proof is asked for on the PA thread it is sneered at but then the same people doing the sneering demand proof themselves.:D You couldn't make it up.

How am I suggesting you're making things up ? You said it was too late right now so I asked you that maybe you could do it another time?

Not confrontational. It appears to me, if you disagree, you're confrontational. I could say the same of several others on these KP/PA threads but I just take it all with the pinch of salt it deserves. And I wasn't demanding proof. I asked for links because you were the one who mentioned the articles and I don't remember reading/hearing about the said stories.

And I really don't take showbiz forums seriously. I mean, how could anyone? It's just a showbiz forum!

And again I wasn't asking for proof, I was asking for links that you were referring to that I couldn't tangibly see.

What do you need proof of on the TM thread?
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Nicola32 wrote: »

How am I suggesting you're making things up ? You said it was too late right now so I asked you that maybe you could do it another time?

Not confrontational. It appears to me, if you disagree, you're confrontational. I could say the same of several others on these KP/PA threads but I just take it all with the pinch of salt it deserves. And I wasn't demanding proof. I asked for links because you were the one who mentioned the articles and I don't remember reading/hearing about the said stories.

And I really don't take showbiz forums seriously. I mean, how could anyone? It's just a showbiz forum!

And again I wasn't asking for proof, I was asking for links that you were referring to that I couldn't tangibly see.

What do you need proof of on the TM thread?

Well, someone has been kind enough to send me this link..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-tv-return-hopes-3041554

So, going by this article she has been trying to negotiate a reality show.

Anyway, i'll leave you to it now. I really must go to bed.

Night all.:)
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All I can think is that changing Bunny's nappy must be quite challenging with the length of those talons (unless of course Mr Hayler is on nappy changing duties as part of his penance) ;)
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The baby is a little cutie :)

Just wish KP would just smile in pictures when she is with her kids instead of pouting like she is doing some sexy photoshoot..............and she has been at the airbrush app again I see :o
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bunny is an adorable baby:) What a pity KP is doing the daft pouty 'model' face! She looks so cold and hard. Even that gorgeous little baby can't make her face light up with joy:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Why unlikely ? Because kp is a woman of her word and would never backtrack ? Lol.

Keep it in the Family is the brand new prime time family gameshow from ITV studios, hosted by Bradley Walsh, brought to you by the Producers of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Special.

The guests on this amazng show includes: Katie Price, Sinitta, Helen Flanagan, Joe Pasquale, Kim Woodburn & Joe Swash.

Two families of four battle it out over a series of rounds for the chance to win an amazing array of prizes including a fantastic family holiday! But in a unique twist, it's not the parents who will be calling the shots as in this show the kids are in charge and that means anything could happen.
    X Factor and Emmerdale specials have already been announced.

Too many names named for it not to be so .In my opinion .
    But yes ,we will indeed see .

That would be incredibly hypocritcal if she does appear on that show with J&P given that she has been quoted in the past as saying she was "withdrawing her kids from the public eye" and taking a swipe at her ex-husband for allowing them to be filmed. ;-) http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-price-takes-swipe-ex-3190985
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

God sake, the face on Katie Price. She's a belter!!

Bunny is a wee cutie pie ❤️
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    That would be incredibly hypocritcal if she does appear on that show with J&P given that she has been quoted in the past as saying she was "withdrawing her kids from the public eye" and taking a swipe at her ex-husband for allowing them to be filmed. ;-) http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-price-takes-swipe-ex-3190985

Have always wondered if KP really genuinely wanted her kids out of the public eye, off PA programmes - could she not get a court order to stop him doing that?
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Have always wondered if KP really genuinely wanted her kids out of the public eye, off PA programmes - could she not get a court order to stop him doing that?

Only if she could provide proof that they were being abused/damaged by appearing on the show. Never going to happen. ITV know what they are doing vis-à-vis children on tv. They have plenty on the soaps for instance. There is no way that they could get the media to not print piccies of them either given how much they had been in the press for so long on the say so of both parents. As per Beckhams. Jeff managed to keep his & Jade kids out of the media as he was able to show that he hadn't been involved in mag deals and the traumatic death of their mother. Press Complaints Council put out a directive specifically in relation to these kids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »

She obviously wasn't serious. Far from "withdrawing them from the public eye" they have been photographed with their mother and past and present husband/boyfriend at various events and she also tweets pics of them.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    So funny!:D
    People's glee at the smallest hint that KP might be doing another RTV show!:D:D

I've not had time to read the whole thread but from what I have seen, there doesn't appear to be anything confirming anything of the sort, far less RTV that involves filming of her kids.

Happy to be corrected:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Only if she could provide proof that they were being abused/damaged by appearing on the show. Never going to happen. ITV know what they are doing vis-à-vis children on tv. They have plenty on the soaps for instance. There is no way that they could get the media to not print piccies of them either given how much they had been in the press for so long on the say so of both parents. As per Beckhams. Jeff managed to keep his & Jade kids out of the media as he was able to show that he hadn't been involved in mag deals and the traumatic death of their mother. Press Complaints Council put out a directive specifically in relation to these kids.

Do you not think there is a massive difference from children acting in soaps/appearing on Game Shows to having a camera crew around 24/7 filming every bit of their lives?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you not think there is a massive difference from children acting in soaps/appearing on Game Shows to having a camera crew around 24/7 filming every bit of their lives?

Absolutely. Professional actors playing a character on a set vs child having their private life played out for the public - no comparison at all. Otherwise we might as well say there's no difference between Brad Pitt and Joey Essex. After all, they're both just blokes being filmed aren't they?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Except the camera crew was not there 24/7 - just a few hours - and not at all any more. And if Katie really wants to keep the children out of the public eye, she will not be appearing with them in a show like this, which I believe is filmed in front of a studio audience and which encourages the children to be quite precocious. So, I can only assume the rumour is not true, unless she is being completely hypocritical.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. Professional actors playing a character on a set vs child having their private life played out for the public - no comparison at all. Otherwise we might as well say there's no difference between Brad Pitt and Joey Essex. After all, they're both just blokes being filmed aren't they?

Exactly!

Apart from watching the odd episode of Corrie when their is a good storyline, as a rule I don't watch soaps but I can honestly say, I don't know a thing about the child actors that have roles in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Except the camera crew was not there 24/7 - just a few hours - and not at all any more. And if Katie really wants to keep the children out of the public eye, she will not be appearing with them in a show like this, which I believe is filmed in front of a studio audience and which encourages the children to be quite precocious. So, I can only assume the rumour is not true, unless she is being completely hypocritical.

Yes you're correct, it isn't 24/7 but imo the time spent in front of a TV crew is irrelevant when it comes to filming kids for RTV.

I have no idea what type of show KP is going to be in & even if it does involve her kids, links from any Red Top mean nothing to me.
    However if she is planning on doing another RTV show that involves filming her children then I completely agree, she is being a hypocrite.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why unlikely ? Because kp is a woman of her word and would never backtrack ? Lol.

Keep it in the Family is the brand new prime time family gameshow from ITV studios, hosted by Bradley Walsh, brought to you by the Producers of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Special.

The guests on this amazng show includes: Katie Price, Sinitta, Helen Flanagan, Joe Pasquale, Kim Woodburn & Joe Swash.

Two families of four battle it out over a series of rounds for the chance to win an amazing array of prizes including a fantastic family holiday! But in a unique twist, it's not the parents who will be calling the shots as in this show the kids are in charge and that means anything could happen.
    X Factor and Emmerdale specials have already been announced.

Too many names named for it not to be so .In my opinion .
    But yes ,we will indeed see .

It's badly written, but I'm reading it as two non-famous families going head-to-head, with their kids 'calling the shots'. That being the case, the celebs are probably part of the games.

Incidentally, I remember a show like this before (families competing for prizes) that was pulled after complaints from viewers - in one ep, the family lost the final round and one of the children was in tears.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not a bit of difference at all .
    Blondie X wrote: »

Child actors on nightly/daily tv shows with often extremely dodgy story lines will be far more recognisable than kids appearing briefly in their dad's tv show just being themselves without murder and mayhem going on around them . A show on for a mere 6 week run with one hour per week during which the kids appear briefly is a drop in the ocean compared to having them under the microscope on a show where THEY are being questioned/expected to interact .

Gotta face facts guys , if she does this her next tatt should be a huge letter *h* for hypocrite because that is what she will be .;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tis sad I know but I keep looking at that selfie and giggling - it reminds me of the pics I see on my teenage daughters Instagram feed ( minus the cute baby )
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Child actors on nightly/daily tv shows with often extremely dodgy story lines will be far more recognisable than kids appearing briefly in their dad's tv show just being themselves without murder and mayhem going on around them . A show on for a mere 6 week run with one hour per week during which the kids appear briefly is a drop in the ocean compared to having them under the microscope on a show where THEY are being questioned/expected to interact .

Gotta face facts guys , if she does this her next tatt should be a huge letter *h* for hypocrite because that is what she will be .;-)

Although I think the first BIB is stretching the point, I need to address why you are making the point in BIB 2 regarding my post as I don't think I've ever said that she isn't. Or are you still making that tired assumption that anti PA must equal pro KP, whatever overwhelming evidence is shown to the contrary?

And, btw, I'm someone who thinks kids should be kept out of the public eye at all times, though I accept the odd (and I mean once or twice) appearance at a movie premiere is just about ok. I think kids faces should be pixilated until they're old enough to make their own, informed decisions
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She should put her money where her mouth is and stop featuring them at all .
    Posting selfies is exposing them just as much as any other way and yet she still does it pulling ridiculous fishy faces .
    Someone should tell her that the 90's called asking for their trout and cod face poses back .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    It's badly written, but I'm reading it as two non-famous families going head-to-head, with their kids 'calling the shots'. That being the case, the celebs are probably part of the games.

Incidentally, I remember a show like this before (families competing for prizes) that was pulled after complaints from viewers - in one ep, the family lost the final round and one of the children was in tears.

I saw a couple of shows from the last series. I didn't think the children came across well at all. It wasn't their fault, they were encouraged to be precocious and cheeky and were filmed without the parent present to monitor what is going on - basically the things that Katie complained about were encouraged. I'd be very surprised if she allows them to take part in such a show and if she does, then her motives for criticising Pete have to be questioned.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you really equating what sounds like a one-off appearance on a quiz show with years of RTV filming? And the kids being taken on stage to perform like monkeys for their father's image? Really? :confused:

If KP were doing a RTV show in which the kids featured, then of course she's a major hypocrit (which everyone knows anyway, and very self-serving to boot) but if it's a one-off appearance then meh. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't think I said anything about them being recognisable:confused:

My point was, imo, kids should not be filmed going about their every day lives, the public should not know what kids have for breakfast, how they're getting on at school, their hobbies etc etc. All things we don't know about child actors.

No need to tell me to face facts, as I said in an earlier post, if KP does have her kids in any type of RTV show then indeed, she is a massive hypocrite;-)

BIB you've lost me?:confused:
This discussion has been closed.