Options

eastenders 2nd Oct shoot to kill

Comments

• Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    Yeah but she realised she couldn't do it. I don't think she would have even shot him tonight if there hadn't been a struggle. By pointing it at them, she was just trying to regain the upper hand after they humiliated her.

How about walking away and holding your head up high? but its ok lets go shoot people because they called us a few names and we are jealous.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,409
    Forum Member
    she didn't take it over there to shoot anyone, though, she only took it over there because she thought Sharon had been planning to shoot Phil and wanted to tell him about it. The situation turned ugly because of their unnecessary taunting of a visibly distressed Shirley.

Isn't it enough that she hasn't got the man without rubbing her face in it.

She's been happy to mock and taunt sharon for the past few weeks, believing that Sharon would be let down in the worst possible way by the man she also loves. She was also happy to reveal the affair in front of all sharon's friends and family when Pohil didn't follow through.

Six of one, half a dozen of another i'd say re who has taken more enjoyment in hurting the other.
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    It was Supercalifragilisticexpialadocius!
    Unbeknownst to Shirley.

I'm glad it was an accident would have been out of character for Shirley to shoot him deliberately.

Biggest shock tonight was poor Tramp but I saw it coming with the barking and a frantic Abi demanding to be driven to uni.

We don't know she wasn't going too? She had told Dean she planned too. She then changed her mind and went around with the safety off that would still be considered a offense she would go to prison for a LONG time if caught.
    But Phil is smart enough to know with his previous he and Ronnie would get shortish sentences. Sharon might escape jail as its her first offense but she would have a record and could not be landlady of the Albert.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It was okely dokely
    Sharon and Shirley have both been as bad as each other. Shirley humiliating Sharon and Sharon asked Phil to ring Shirley to come round and be humiliated....
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Yeah Poor Shirley, humiliating Sharon at her wedding in front of everyone and trying to sabotage it is nothing.
    To be fair she wouldn't have had any dirt on Phil in the first place if he hadn't slept with her.

They are now equal as he did use her then cruelly dump her. That's the only reason she blabbed. If he now blabs to Mick that'll stop them from being equal. I hope he doesn't do it.

What Phil did to Shirley tonight was below the belt. It made him feel sick to sleep with her yet he did it more than once? Is Sharon really going to fall for that?

Shirley wasn't cheating on anyone. Phil was. The affair wasn't all Shirley's fault and Sharon's a mug if she really believes that. Phil saying that stuff about Shirley doesn't change the fact he slept with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I didn't really like that.

Everyone's acting was off and the story has gone too ridiculous. I think they've stretched this wedding day over too many episodes, it's now tedious.

I'm inclined to agree. Yes, some events need more than one episode to do them justice but this feels like it has been going on for ever. I couldn't believe it when Tina said the 'conception' had happened yesterday - it seems so long ago!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I thoroughly enjoyed this evening's episode, dog-slaughter and all. Pure comedy gold!

(Er...we really weren't meant to take it seriously were we?) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unbeknownst to Shirley.

I'm glad it was an accident would have been out of character for Shirley to shoot him deliberately.

Biggest shock tonight was poor Tramp but I saw it coming with the barking and a frantic Abi demanding to be driven to uni.

It does not matter whether she knee or not. She pointed a gun at him earlier in the day and took that same gun over to his house knowing she could maybe use it. What if Denny had been there, or Ben etc. she would have took a gun over knowing someone could have got hurt.
    And what has Philth done?

Or is he given a free pass by everyone as usual?

The man is scum, pure scum and Shirl is better off without him.

Who said Phil was innocent? no one has people are feeling for Sharon, not Phil or Shirley. No one should be humiliated on their wedding day. If Sharon stays with Phil and decides to give their marriage ago then good luck to them.

What people are angry with is Shirley doing it for selfish reasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Sharon and Shirley have both been as bad as each other. Shirley humiliating Sharon and Sharon asked Phil to ring Shirley to come round and be humiliated....

Until someone had a gun pointed it at people with the safety off, threatening to kill them. That takes it to a new level and a very dangerous one. Maybe its because I grew up in area in Italy where gun crime was a real problem but it disgusts me that people think don't see the danger or how terrifying that is. Having a gun pointed at you like that causes damage and I think some don't get that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't know she wasn't going too? She had told Dean she planned too. She then changed her mind and went around with the safety off that would still be considered a offense she would go to prison for a LONG time if caught.
    But Phil is smart enough to know with his previous he and Ronnie would get shortish sentences. Sharon might escape jail as its her first offense but she would have a record and could not be landlady of the Albert.
    She was going to shoot him through the window but couldn't go through with it. I don't believe anyone would have got shot tonight if there hadn't been a struggle. Shirley wasn't in control, they were, they were both making for the door before the struggle happened. Surely if Shirley was in a place of 'I really am going to shoot him' she would've left them in no doubt of that. Phil certainly doubted that she was going to do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Until someone had a gun pointed it at people with the safety off, threatening to kill them. That takes it to a new level and a very dangerous one. Maybe its because I grew up in area in Italy where gun crime was a real problem but it disgusts me that people think don't see the danger or how terrifying that is. Having a gun pointed at you like that causes damage and I think some don't get that.
    He wasn't exactly terrified though was he? If a gun was being pointed at me, I know I wouldn't be doing my best to provoke the person pointing it.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    delete
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did'nt Phil blurt out Shirley's secret to Mick in the pub ?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who said Phil was innocent? no one has people are feeling for Sharon, not Phil or Shirley. No one should be humiliated on their wedding day. If Sharon stays with Phil and decides to give their marriage ago then good luck to them.

What people are angry with is Shirley doing it for selfish reasons.

I do not feel for Sharon because she has been turned into the world's biggest mug - is there anything Philth could do that would make her walk away?

No.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    because there's a shred of human decency in there somewhere? Mick has done nothing to Phil, but Sharon has been goading Shirley for weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Especially as Shirley already knows how terrified sharon was following her attack and that Phil has been shot in the past so it could trigger some kind of traumatic memory. she took the gun because she wanted to make them pay after having been stirred up by Babe. Dean wouldn't have been so worried if the intention hadn't already been there, way before sharon and Phil so cruelly mocked her. Which apparently makes it acceptable to start waving a gun around.

As i've said many times in the past, no, absolutely no verbal abuse deserves to be answered with violence and pointing a gun at somebody, even if you don't intend to shoot is a violent act.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I didn't really like that.

Everyone's acting was off and the story has gone too ridiculous. I think they've stretched this wedding day over too many episodes, it's now tedious.

well i still continues tomorrow, so it will be stretched even further, i see what you mean though.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phil did the decent thing about not blurting out Shirley's secret even though she deserved it
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    'Twas alright I suppose
    This whole wedding day shebang has been dragged out to breaking point. End it already.
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of hope it is Shirley that is shot, just Sharon and Phill at least get some sort of comeuppance, and are not left looking like the innocent ones again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was going to shoot him through the window but couldn't go through with it. I don't believe anyone would have got shot tonight if there hadn't been a struggle. Shirley wasn't in control, they were, they were both making for the door before the struggle happened. Surely if Shirley was in a place of 'I really am going to shoot him' she would've left them in no doubt of that. Phil certainly doubted that she was going to do it.
    Sorry but there is no excuse. She threatened to kill someone and told them that with a safety off. She is a dangerous woman and I am guessing a very unwell one as I cant think she that evil. And yes it is a evil thing to do. I know first hand about the damage that can do to even if the trigger isn't pulled.
    Now Phil will be smart enough to save his hide, Ronnie's and Sharon's not reporting it. But she needs help as I don't want her written off as someone that awful. I would prefer to think she is unwell. She could be redeemed for her part here.

Sorry the moment she pointed a gun and threatened to kill them like tonight you take it to a new level and no cheating, stealing or nasty remarks compares and I find it worrying that any different could come of that. I get you love Shirley and maybe you don't understand the implications of such actions but its very serious matter.
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    It was okely dokely
    I know this is a totally irrelevant point but whose shopping list consists of:
    Tea bags

Freud

Milk

and what the hell is Freud???? Really can't see Sharon or Philip being interested in psycho-analysis....(even though they could probably both do with some therapy!)
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It was okely dokely

Up until the gun came out, they had both been vile to each other. Both humiliated each other.No one can deny that both Sharon humiliated Shirley just as Shirley humiliated Sharon. I like that it wasn't black and white, I think Shirley took the gun to show Phil that Sharon had it but after all the riling and humiliation, pointing the gun was a way for her to gain the upper hand, the actual shot was fired as Shirley and Sharon grappled, wasn't it?

Can we put into perspective here, they are fighting over Phil Mitchell?:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »

Because i think he was more worried about Sharon then Shirley and her mob. maybe he will reveal it around Xmas time.

I think deep down he knows he hurt Shir a lot and did not wnat to add to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Especially as Shirley already knows how terrified sharon was following her attack and that Phil has been shot in the past so it could trigger some kind of traumatic memory. she took the gun because she wanted to make them pay after having been stirred up by Babe. Dean wouldn't have been so worried if the intention hadn't already been there, way before sharon and Phil so cruelly mocked her. Which apparently makes it acceptable to start waving a gun around.

As i've said many times in the past, no, absolutely no verbal abuse deserves to be answered with violence and pointing a gun at somebody, even if you don't intend to shoot is a violent act.

This. People go to prison for this not just for having the gun its actually considered a violent offense and it carries a jail term. And rightly so it is a very damaging thing to through.