Options

Legendary character returning to EastEnders played by a new Actor (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That looks like a kid wrote it on the bus home from school. :D Edit!!! Just saw the Mirror link. Well that's embarrassing!:blush::D Michelle? Who else is legendary?
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle Fowler. I really can't think of another character who could be classed as legendary that they would recast.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm...wonder who and is it Peter's stalker.
  • Options
    sunny daysunny day Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seen it on another EE page as well...not to be taken seriously at all I would say :(:(
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea who that could be! Let the guesses begin!

Maybe Zoe or Michelle? I hope that its a character that I know.
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im thinking maybe Steven Beale
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously Steven Beale
  • Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    That looks like a kid wrote it on the bus home from school. :D Apologies if its your site Marcus. I don't believe it at all.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/legendary-eastenders-character-return-screens-4381178 You where saying?
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    KBambi wrote: »

Ratings slump????
    When was it last 3rd place?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im hoping its someone like stephen beale and not someone like sean slater recast :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just edited above! My face is redder than Phil Mitchell in a ketchup factory!:D I do apologise.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    The only former characters who I think the term 'legendary' could be appropriately applied to whose returns are viable would be Michelle, Grant or Simon Wicks. Recasting any of them would be stupid. So hopefully DTC is just abusing the term 'legendary'.
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this article not a year old re the ratings? It's been the second highest rated soap for months now, and was top dog yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »
    The only former characters who I think the term 'legendary' could be appropriately applied to whose returns are viable would be Michelle, Grant or Simon Wicks. Recasting any of them would be stupid. So hopefully DTC is just abusing the term 'legendary'.

Karl Howman is Grant?! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Ratings slump????
    When was it last 3rd place?

typical red top trash, they do not do their research. which soap was the top rated drama on friday? ;-)
  • Options
    ChatterFaceChatterFace Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im hoping its someone like stephen beale and not someone like sean slater recast :confused:

It better not be Sean Slater... I do NOT want him recast! :o
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy finally leaves witness protection after having extensive plastic surgery on her face so nobody recognises her.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its not Michelle, if so why did they not recast her when Arthur, Mark & Pauline died so she would be at the funerals:confused: Also the link says new actor if it were a female character it would be new actress.
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,977
    Forum Member
    Got to be Michelle Fowler surely, it is almost 20 years since she was last seen on the square, although to me Susan Tully will always be Michelle to many younger viewers though they won't probably realise the significance of another actress playing Michelle. I can't see someone else playing Grant though as although Grant hasn't been seen in the square for almost 10 years, Ross Kemp is constantly on our TV screens and constantly asked about returning to the show so he is still somewhat relevant. Also Grant is arguably the biggest character the show has ever had along with Den Watts, so to replace him with another actor would be a major insult to Ross Kemp and long term viewers, even more so than Michelle and Susan Tully.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to say Stephen Beale but it says "Legendary character" which makes me think it's someone else...but who?:confused:
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be so angry if they recast Michelle Fowler or Zoe Slater!>:( I wouldn't take these accounts seriously, the amount of times Walford East has bullshitted is unreal! Then again, the mirror has published it aswell.... Still though, I'd wait for digital spy to confirm it, the article says EastEnders is the 3rd soap, when it clearly won the ratings battle on Friday, so I wouldn't believe a word.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Grant Mitchell, Michelle Fowler..both of them haha lovers again
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its obviously Michelle Fowler!!