Options

Shocking scores tonight !!! First 10 of the Serie ?

edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
Forum Member
✭✭
Donny giving a 7 to Allison , Simon and Scott :o:o :confused:

First 10 of the serie for thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Paso :confused: Yes it was quite good but a 10 :o:confused:

Do Darcey , Len and Bruno have a 4 or 3 paddle :o ? They dont seem to score below than a 5 :confused:

Comments

• Options
    rebecca87rebecca87 Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donny's a guest celeb judge, anyone expecting him to mark seriously is being a bit silly. Bruno, Len and Darcey have no such excuse though.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott getting a 7 is the worst scoring I have ever seen on this show. Donny is an embarassment, I dont care if it entertained him. You have to score based on dancing. His dancing is a 2 at best.
  • Options
    toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole show is a laughable embarrassment - I loathe Movie Week, way too many gimmicks.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Scott getting a 7 is the worst scoring I have ever seen on this show. Donny is an embarassment, I dont care if it entertained him. You have to score based on dancing. His dancing is a 2 at best.

I can't put it any better.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    The whole show is a laughable embarrassment - I loathe Movie Week, way too many gimmicks.

It has been terrible, it's also made me realise how many bad dancers there is this year. I don't know why it took me this long but how horrible are most of them?
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donnys scores don't count IMO, yes he is there but he is a guest judge and a pointless one at that!

why do we need a guest judge, we have 4 already, don't need a fifth!!

7 for Scotts samba - for what? yes, he tried but did he even do one samba step correctly? what was the 7 for? turning up? dressing up as a crab? trying hard? ridiculous - sorry Scott!
  • Options
    David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scoring has been shocking and abysmal and that's in comparison to recent season's as well.

There's over two months to go and except the CRH the judges have almost nowhere to go.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Donnys scores don't count IMO, yes he is there but he is a guest judge and a pointless one at that!

why do we need a guest judge, we have 4 already, don't need a fifth!!

7 for Scotts samba - for what? yes, he tried but did he even do one samba step correctly? what was the 7 for? turning up? dressing up as a crab? trying hard? ridiculous - sorry Scott!

I concur >:( !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott didn't dance one step, he walked and stumbled. Not funny or worthy of more than a 1, based on dancing. Honestly.

He is one of the worst dancers ever on the show. That is a fact. But they never got overscored like that. I know Donny wasnt judging on dancing but still, 5's and a 6? No wonder James Jordan slates them.
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The leaderboard/scores without Donny's are as follows:

Frankie & Kevin- 8,9,9,9 (35)
    Pixie & Trent- 7,9,9,9 (34)
    Caroline & Pasha- 8,8,8,9 (33)
    =Jake & Janette- 8,8,8,8 (32)
    =Sunetra & Brendan 7,8,9,8 (32)
    Thom & Iveta 7,8,8,8 (31)
    Steve & Ola- 6,7,7,8 (28)
    Mark & Karen 6,6,7,7 (26)
    Simon & Kristina 4,6,6,7 (23)
    Alison & Aljaz- 4,5,6,6 (21)
    =Jennifer & Tristan 3,5,5,5 (18)
    =Judy & Anton 3,5,5,5 (18)
    =Scott & Joanne- 2,5,5,6 (18)
    Tim & Natalie 2,5,5,5 (17)

Maybe I'd swap Steve and Mark but other than that, they got the rankings right, it's just the scoring in and amongst that that's somewhat worrying! I agree, everyone except Craig needs to realise they have more than 6 paddles between 5-10...
  • Options
    VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig is the only judge who gives realistic marks, the other judges mostly overmark and as its only week three they leave themselves with nowhere to go, whilst on the judging considering Len is head judge and has a wealth of experiance he really dosent give good technical critique, he very rarely mentions the technical areas where the dancers can improve, all the come out and give it welly type comments cant really help a dancer to improve unlike for example Craig or Bruno who give insight into the technicalities of the dance.
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebecca87 wrote: »
    Donny's a guest celeb judge, anyone expecting him to mark seriously is being a bit silly. Bruno, Len and Darcey have no such excuse though.

Totally agree with this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In America they gave 4 10s to 2 couples on week 3... So I expected nothing less from Donny. So ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becky245 wrote: »
    In America they gave 4 10s to 2 couples on week 3... So I expected nothing less from Donny. So ridiculous.

Yeah but those couples on DWTS did fantastic performances. Mark getting a 9 and most of all, Scott getting a 7 is barbaric.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I've only seen Dancing with the stars twice, but they threw out 10's like confetti for the most mediocre performances. And that included Len and Bruno!
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A 10 on DWTS is worth more than a 10 on SCD! I wouldn't take Donny's marks too seriously.
  • Options
    Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking scores from one judge only ... you know who I mean ... send him back were he belongs and don't let him back. never again Mr Osmond
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A 10 on DWTS is worth more than a 10 on SCD! I wouldn't take Donny's marks too seriously.

It really, really isn't. They've only scored less than 4 once in 19 SEASONS! Especially not worth less from Craig!
  • Options
    janehobbs1janehobbs1 Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Every time a rubbish dancer is on Len says 'at least you came out and gave it a go' and gives them 5 along with Bruno and Darcey. Well that's what I thought until Bruno gave Scott 6!
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I hope they never have a guest judge again, Donny was a joke. I like Scott Mills a lot but that dance was never worth a 7! The others were about the same as normal I thought - a few very odd marks but mostly about right IMO.
  • Options
    davegolddavegold Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even in terms of performance, I can't see really understand Donny Osmond's markings. Thom and Steve really gave surprising performances imho for sportsman types in week 3. Allison had her worst week and Scott hadn't improved much and yet they get 7's?
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just going to pretend Donny's scores never happened, hopefully no more guest judges.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if he's on Sunday's show as well please?
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,226
    Forum Member
    That little mermaid thing got a 7? I fast forwarded through it as it was bad. Didn't even bother stopping til it was past him. I reckon in week 3 unless they give an amazing performance the highest mark they should get is a 7 cos now you've got a bunch of them that can't be seen to be improving as their marks are already high.
  • Options
    scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if he's on Sunday's show as well please?

He's singing