Options

Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Corkhead. wrote: »
    Welcome to Digital Spy.

I look forward to disagreeing with you on just about everything. :-)
    I do not think that will be a problem, I am pretty hard-core, extreme.
    Both in ideology as in scientific/religious ways.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Hi to everyone!! :)

I'm here to make appreciatons in some topics.

Nice to meet you all :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Hi guys & girls iv just found this place you have ere so iv just joined up, it looks like a great place to be & talk about new gadgets.keep up the good work..

Byron
  • Options
    CablejockeyCablejockey Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    -I have just arrived here and hope to find many interesting discussions! I live outside of Toronto, am an avid internet traveler, take photographs and read lots of murder mysteries and horror stories.
  • Options
    L_SimpsonL_Simpson Posts: 5,730
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone, just saying hi!
    I enjoy reading articles and catching up on Soap and other TV shows news on DS and having a good giggle reading the comments from people.
    Thought I should at least register if I'm gonna eavesdrop lol.
    I will say some stuff too sometimes if its relevant :)
  • Options
    lagcatslagcats Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I'm new to the forums! I'm a huge fan of entertainment especially movies and good TV shows!

I look forward to posting on these forums and discussing a wide variety of topics with others.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi to everyone!! :)

I'm here to make appreciatons in some topics.

Nice to meet you all :cool:
    byeone wrote: »
    Hi guys & girls iv just found this place you have ere so iv just joined up, it looks like a great place to be & talk about new gadgets.keep up the good work..

Byron
    -I have just arrived here and hope to find many interesting discussions! I live outside of Toronto, am an avid internet traveler, take photographs and read lots of murder mysteries and horror stories.
    L_Simpson wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just saying hi!
    I enjoy reading articles and catching up on Soap and other TV shows news on DS and having a good giggle reading the comments from people.
    Thought I should at least register if I'm gonna eavesdrop lol.
    I will say some stuff too sometimes if its relevant :)
    lagcats wrote: »
    I'm new to the forums! I'm a huge fan of entertainment especially movies and good TV shows!

I look forward to posting on these forums and discussing a wide variety of topics with others.
    :o:o
    Did you all come on the same bus! :D

Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
  • Options
    The Travelling ManThe Travelling Man Posts: 47,603
    Forum Member
    Welcome to the Digital Spy forums.
  • Options
    statman_61statman_61 Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Hi all! Well, I've been a long time reading the forums on here and am now posting for the first time. Thanks to Forum Support who had to give my registration a manual 'push' to get me started. I'm mainly into radio and TV entertainment-wise and will try to add my two cents in a positive manner when I think I have something valuable to contribute!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    statman_61 wrote: »
    Hi all! Well, I've been a long time reading the forums on here and am now posting for the first time. Thanks to Forum Support who had to give my registration a manual 'push' to get me started. I'm mainly into radio and TV entertainment-wise and will try to add my two cents in a positive manner when I think I have something valuable to contribute!

Hi, welcome to DS. :)
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm bob and I work in The Pub. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Hi, I'm bob and I work in The Pub. :D
    >:(>:(
    No you don't! HERE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Thanks for the welcome! Which part of Scotland are you from? I grew up not far from Hamilton but haven't been back for many years sadly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    statman_61 wrote: »
    Thanks for the welcome! Which part of Scotland are you from? I grew up not far from Hamilton but haven't been back for many years sadly
    I'm in West Lothian, not that far from Hamilton really. Have you absconded from Scotland? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    I'm in West Lothian, not that far from Hamilton really. Have you absconded from Scotland? :D

Ah, a long time since. Lost all trace of the accent now, blending in quite well !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Hi everybody.
    I'm Alba and I'm from Italy. I love UK series and documentaries, and I've been reading this forum for some years now.

Thanks to this forum I've been keeping myself updated on the new series in UK.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for the welcome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Welcome along Alba/Amantide, hope you have fun on here and enjoy the experience!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amantide wrote: »
    Hi everybody.
    I'm Alba and I'm from Italy. I love UK series and documentaries, and I've been reading this forum for some years now.

Thanks to this forum I've been keeping myself updated on the new series in UK.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for the welcome.
    Hi Alba, welcome to DS. :)
  • Options
    GOGGLES109GOGGLES109 Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Hi guys,I was wondering who I directly need to contact at DWP concerning my ESA. Bit of a long story but I was signed off sick because I had an ankle fusion operation in July. I got the first six weeks pay but they had stopped the second lot of pay which is now at least four weeks late. I was away sick so could not get to my post. I rang DWP and selected I think it was Option 3 for ESA and asked for an explanation as to exactly what I was being paid in terms of ESA. The lady explained exactly what I was getting, she then checked my file and advised me that the Medical Assessment questionnaire was sent to me. I explained that I would return to my flat in Swindon and deal with the questionnaire upon my return. She had marked my file to record in order to cover my back. But you can obviously guess what happened next, they sent me a letter dated 13/9/14 and had informed me that my ESA was being stopped because I did not return my Medical Assessment questionnaire form which I got my sister to do upon my return on 19/8/2014, I had advised them on the 139/9/2014 what had happened, and the advisor who I spoked on that day had confirmed the previous conversation I had with them on 13/8/2014 advising them that I would deal with the Questionnaire upon my return to Swindon on 19/8/2014

I last received my ESA for the 2 weeks in arrears on 10/9/2014 and since then no payment has been received, the only income that I have received is my DLA of £86.20 which is meant to last a month. Joke really Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOGGLES109 wrote: »
    Hi guys,I was wondering who I directly need to contact at DWP concerning my ESA. Bit of a long story but I was signed off sick because I had an ankle fusion operation in July. I got the first six weeks pay but they had stopped the second lot of pay which is now at least four weeks late. I was away sick so could not get to my post. I rang DWP and selected I think it was Option 3 for ESA and asked for an explanation as to exactly what I was being paid in terms of ESA. The lady explained exactly what I was getting, she then checked my file and advised me that the Medical Assessment questionnaire was sent to me. I explained that I would return to my flat in Swindon and deal with the questionnaire upon my return. She had marked my file to record in order to cover my back. But you can obviously guess what happened next, they sent me a letter dated 13/9/14 and had informed me that my ESA was being stopped because I did not return my Medical Assessment questionnaire form which I got my sister to do upon my return on 19/8/2014, I had advised them on the 139/9/2014 what had happened, and the advisor who I spoked on that day had confirmed the previous conversation I had with them on 13/8/2014 advising them that I would deal with the Questionnaire upon my return to Swindon on 19/8/2014

I last received my ESA for the 2 weeks in arrears on 10/9/2014 and since then no payment has been received, the only income that I have received is my DLA of £86.20 which is meant to last a month. Joke really Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you tried contacting the CAB or an Advice shop? The people there know their stuff & would be happy to help you fill in the relevant forms etc..
    Good luck, I hope you get it sorted out soon. :)

You could ask your question HERE there's bound to be someone who can give you some pointers.
  • Options
    pastanuttypastanutty Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Hi I'm new here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pastanutty wrote: »
    Hi I'm new here
    Hi, welcome to DS :)
  • Options