Options

Steph builled her classmates- The Sun

Comments

• Options
    Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair she does look like a bully. And what if it's true? Can't be good for the victim seeing how dismissive you all are about bullying. Too many people out there are like you lot and just turn a blind eye to bullying for cowardly reasons. She needs to answer these allegations if she is innocent.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sigh....hatchet job on Steph has been complete:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    do you all REALLY beleieve this is a hatchett job?
  • Options
    indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arnold1 wrote: »
    To be fair she does look like a bully. And what if it's true? Can't be good for the victim seeing how dismissive you all are about bullying. Too many people out there are like you lot and just turn a blind eye to bullying for cowardly reasons. She needs to answer these allegations if she is innocent.[/QUOTE

Eh??!!! What do bullies look like?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    So first she gets barely any screen time (her room audition wasn't even aired as far as I can remember - correct me if I'm wrong), then she gets a bad song choice on the first live show, now this? It's so obvious she's being set up for failure. I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves tonight, or within the first few weeks at this rate.
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MADE_Rich wrote: »
    do you all REALLY beleieve this is a hatchett job?

The timings impeccable!
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie Nala Made My Life A Living Hell

This is the Daily Star basically reporting on the Sun on Sunday's story but you know still take it with a huge pinch of salt becase its The Star reporting on a story in the Sun :confused:

"The 20-year-old has led viewers to believe she was bullied at school and has said on the ITV show that she lacks confidence as she suffers with nerves.

However, her former schoolmate Stephanie Shaw claims she was a “horrible and spiteful” girl who threatened her and tormented her for FOUR years at Cheshunt’s Turnford School in Hertfordshire.

She told The Sun on Sunday: “She was the worst bully at our school. Steph made my life a living hell for four years.

“She’d say I was fat and threaten me. I went home crying again and again.”

She added: “I was terrified. She was known for starting fights.”

Stephanie Shaw also blasted the singer for telling ties about how she was teased at school for wanting to become a star.

“It’s a disgusting lie. People need to know the truth,” she said.

X Factor's Stephanie Nala SCHOOL BULLY: Steph made the lives of her classmates "a living hell" [SYCO/THAMES TV/ITV]

Tormented Stephanie’s claims were backed up by classmate Sam Gritton, who branded singer Steph an “intimidating b****”, telling of how she would throw stones at her and scream insults at her like “goth” and “lesbian”

“She even taunted that I had sex with my brother,” Sam said.

However, a source told the newspaper the X Factor hopeful is “completely devastated by these claims as she was so often the victim of bullying at school."

They added: “She’s putting all this behind her and focusing on singing, which is what she loves.”

Fans of The X Factor saw Stephanie – who previously appeared on Britain’s Got Talent as part of Luminites – blasted by the show’s judges last night after an underwhelming performance of Bread’s Everything I Own.

She’s currently the bookies’ favourite to be booted off the show first in tonight’s double elimination.

Daily Star Online has contacted an X Factor spokesperson for comment."

Not a very good bully is she? How is "goth" a crushing insult? And if the girl is sleeping with her brother, she's a pretty rubbish lesbian!

Tabloid bullshit.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would take the story with a large pinch of salt. I was bullied at school and there's no way I would talk to a tabloid years later and talk about how the bully had affected me.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    MADE_Rich wrote: »
    the type of person who would 'vote' on x factor would eat this up!!

nom nom nom

Whereas those that just watch are so much more superior :confused: What on earth is the difference between viewers, posters on here and voters? I'd suggest they are one and the same.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Sadly, a lot of kids go through a stage of either bullying or being bullied. The bullying is normally stemmed in immaturity and, thankfully, most former bullies grow out of that stage and regret the way they behaved.

Is it right to drag up someones past when they were not much more than a child so use that to judge them as an adult? People move on and change and harking back to their past life isn't really the way society should move forward

I agree. I have zilch interest in what a contestant got up to at school ^_^

Oh and I'm a voter by the way :cool:
  • Options
    red_amberred_amber Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at the timing of this article.

They want her out and this article may just do it.

X Factor producers probably planted the story - nothing would surprise me.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Steph the new Christopher Maloney?
  • Options
    urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair she does look like a bully. And what if it's true? Can't be good for the victim seeing how dismissive you all are about bullying. Too many people out there are like you lot and just turn a blind eye to bullying for cowardly reasons. She needs to answer these allegations if she is innocent.

How exactly does one look like a bully?
  • Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair there were more than one of her schoolmates saying the same thing, so I would guess there is some truth in this!
  • Options
    MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this is true as I have a ex classmate of hers on FB and he posted a photo of it and loads of ex-classmates commented on it slating her.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you really believe all the rubbish that is in the naff Sun?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like we have some on this thread with agends. Pretty sad really.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    achro wrote: »
    Is Steph the new Christopher Maloney?

Nope....more like misha b comes to mind! !! She will get the same treatment as misha too...from the voting public unfortunately. ..and depending who she is up against in the singoff (and the competition is high this year) she'll be gone quicker than expected! !!

Let's see if she opens up about these allegations, or not! !!
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KikiDafuq wrote: »
    Maybe because there were similar stories on Tamara last year, Emily something a few years ago plus bullying allegations against Misha B, so I guess there's a pattern there. Then again Cher Lloyd also attracted those kinds of headlines, so ....

I'm still new to DS but have lurked for a while and notice that the OP seems to always favour the black acts. That would make HER racist in some people's eyes ...

Except Emily was caught on film beating someone up.
  • Options
    LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anybody just watched the Xtra Factor? Did anyone else notice the looks exchanged between Steph and Lauren when CJ was talking about her song for next week and the props she might like (red telephone box)? It's put me right off the pair of them.
  • Options
    Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Nope....more like misha b comes to mind! !! She will get the same treatment as misha too...from the voting public unfortunately. ..and depending who she is up against in the singoff (and the competition is high this year) she'll be gone quicker than expected! !!

Let's see if she opens up about these allegations, or not! !!

I think she has already refused to answer the allegations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People on here have some vivid imaginations.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am obliged to say that she seems like a nice girl.
  • Options
    Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Struggle with these allegations for two reasons. Firstly, anyone who has parented teenage girls knows that the classification of "bully" is not clear. Sometimes it is truly genuine, sometimes its genuine but the bully behaves that way because of insecurity and other reasons, sometimes it's just a label given to someone who is confident and assertive, sometimes it is a label given out of jealousy, sometimes it is label given out on inverse bullying where a little princess does not like not getting her own way in a 3 way friendship when she is the one left put. We only have one side of the story here and it may be very subjective. Secondly, what bearing does what someone does at 14 have on them as a 20 year old? We all say and do things through immaturity and then grow and change so that we look back on our younger behaviour and shudder.

For all these reasons above this is a non story. Just white noise. I will personally judge Steph on who she is now, not some dredged up story with dubious credentials from several years ago. BTW I say this as someone who is not a Steph fan.
  • Options
    LayzeegoatLayzeegoat Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she has already refused to answer the allegations.

So what. It's years ago when she was a schoolgirl. She's grown up now and probably very different to how she was then. Lots of people display bullying behaviour at school and grow out of it. I've completely forgiven anyone who bullied me because I realise they were just kids then. We should all be allowed to learn from our mistakes and move on. That's what life's about.