tellymadmantellymadman Posts: 316
Forum Member
Seems it will be NEXT Friday then!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04mlpln

Comments

• Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,399
    Forum Member
    There is a registrar in that episode too, do Kat and Alfie tie the knot again?
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who else on that list could it be - I guess at a push Ronnie and Charlie but she would want Roxy to be there and shes not in that episode.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    No dot
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so excited
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,694
    Forum Member
    Eeeeeeeek :D
  • Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

It could be a hospital registrar. Kat leaves hospital in that episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    with no Dot, it means we don't get a

"'ello MAR!"

duff duff!

I reckon it'll be "'ello Son" instead.
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll just see him in the last seconds of the episode, peeking out of some bushes from afar, staring at Charlie and Ronnie playing happy families and wondering how he can wreck it
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't help but feel that Halloween would have been more fitting :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We'll just see him in the last seconds of the episode, peeking out of some bushes from afar, staring at Charlie and Ronnie playing happy families and wondering how he can wreck it
    I'd love to see him target Ronnie to get to Charlie, only to discover too late that he's messed with Walford's very own Samara Morgan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see him target Ronnie to get to Charlie, only to discover too late that he's messed with Walford's very own Samara Morgan.

they've met before. Nick knows shes a Mitchell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    they've met before. Nick knows shes a Mitchell.

Was that before or after she turned ice queen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was that before or after she turned ice queen?

same time really he was around when Danielle died, so I guess he would know that she lost a child and will have her guard up
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Good thinking Abbott. I could imagine Ol' Dorothy wanting her first Great grandchild born in wedlock.
  • Options
    JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Sorry, I'm a couple of months behind viewing at the moment. I've seen where Carol found out Nick was still alive, threatened Charlie that he should tell Dot or she would, then did a 180 after her op. Has Dot found out that Nick is still alive yet, or will his return have her reaching for the sweet sherry in shock?
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm a couple of months behind viewing at the moment. I've seen where Carol found out Nick was still alive, threatened Charlie that he should tell Dot or she would, then did a 180 after her op. Has Dot found out that Nick is still alive yet, or will his return have her reaching for the sweet sherry in shock?

Takes a fair do's less than that to get Dot reaching for the booze, Jayma. Just last week I rang up the launderette to tell the old soak I wasn't going to make it back to pick up my service wash and would pick it up in the morning, before I even put the phone down I could hear the bottle cap hitting the floor and the glugging beginning. She was still going next morning when I came to pick it up.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TellMeMore wrote: »
    It could be a hospital registrar. Kat leaves hospital in that episode.

I hope not Id rather they waited till next year to re-marry. It hasn't even been a year since Alfie married Roxy yet and he married her as soon as his divorce came through from Kat. So if he re-married Kat next week that would mean he has divorced, remarried, divorced and remarried all within a year which is ridiculous.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait! I hope the episode after can be him, dot, ronnie and charlie and carol in most of the episode!:P
  • Options
    JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Takes a fair do's less than that to get Dot reaching for the booze, Jayma. Just last week I rang up the launderette to tell the old soak I wasn't going to make it back to pick up my service wash and would pick it up in the morning, before I even put the phone down I could hear the bottle cap hitting the floor and the glugging beginning. She was still going next morning when I came to pick it up.

I don't doubt you for a minute, J-B. You seem the trustworthy type and that Dorothy's a shifty-looking one. Medicinal purposes, my eye!

But do you know whether she knows that Nick is still alive? ;):)
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might start rewatching for this, very exciting. Nick was my role model many years ago.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dot isn't in that episode so looks like his first scenes will not be with her. It will probably just be him starting over and watching Ronnie and Charlie like Dean did. Then his full on return will probably be when he meets Dot.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Yep! Kat proposes! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Dot isn't in that episode so looks like his first scenes will not be with her. It will probably just be him starting over and watching Ronnie and Charlie like Dean did. Then his full on return will probably be when he meets Dot.

Yeah. I'm guessing we'll get a 10-second shot of him in the square, then in Monday's episode we'll get the a cringey "Hello Ma" that I've been dreading.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also, I'm quite shocked to see that the Carters in that episode and Dean, but Linda isn't? :confused: