Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as your last question is concerned, of course he hasn't. He appears to have handed his dignity, backbone and balls to KP the day they met. I do wonder what his motivation for getting together with her in the first place was, let alone why he is staying with her now. Fame and fortune? That seems fairly unlikely when you look at how his predecessors fared. It's not like any of them have exactly set the world on fire.

Got to love the revisionism of Kieran on here. :D

Wasn't he putting himself about on twitter for ages, prior to getting with KP, looking for a 'celeb' sugar mommy? Was it Jodie Marsh he was stalking? So yes, he was plainly out for a quick and easy route to fame and fortune, or the version of it offered by the type of women he pursued. His behaviour since suggests he's a spineless, greedy creep... oops sorry, a poor sex addict with no control over his behaviour... and if he's now having to reap what he sowed, tough titty.

ETA. But the saddest thing ever is that despite the above, KP would rather be with him than on her own. And would go so far as to say, publicly, that his affairs with her best friends didn't matter, since there were two of them, and they were both ugly.

She's so screwed up.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    No-one is infantilising PA (or anyone else, for that matter). It's just been pointed out that KP was different in her first IAC stint, and a lot of people were taken in. I rememer how much flack John Lydon copped for daring to criticise KP. I remember many people being taken in (including my family and myself) and believing that we were finally seeing the real KP!

The way I see it, the only two men who should be in any way blamed for hooking up with KP are Alex and Keiron. PA met KP while she was putting on her 'nice girl' act in the jungle and Leo was from another country and didn't speak English to begin with, so it's doubtful he would have known anything about her before they hooked up.

I find Keiron an odd figure - the whole relationship beween him and KP seems bizarre. Why does he allow her to treat him like sh*t? Has he no dignity?:o

Not me. & many others. She was the same old, same old, always has been, always will be.
    cazzz wrote: »
    He was "trapped" for a few years, even had children and married her so I don't think he didn't see the real Katie before doing all of this. (I'm not dissing him for leaving her, it was for the best). I do think he knew what she was like (I seem to recall something about him being warned off her by CP). I don't think he was dragged kicking and screaming and that goes for all her ex boyfriends. They ALL knew what she was like. They have all gone along with mag deals and everything else associated with her.

This is all IMO.

Yup.
    polli wrote: »
    Everyone deserves a chance to turn away from having a bad rep.
    Kp was given that chance by peter and claire powell and she blew it .
    Her choice to throw it in their faces . She opted to return to being jordan .
    Any men after peter ? Yep, for sure know what to expect so hell slap it into them when the poo hits the fan .No sympathy here .
    Peter is thriving.
    Leo escaped back to obscurity relatively unscathed .
    Alex is broke and has no career that I know of.
    Kieron was a honey with a huge circle of friends, a body to die for and a made a reasonable living at stripping and plastering. Now he is friendless, jobless, twitterless, confined to barracks, and is becoming a chubber . So even before his time is up he has lost everything he had and is dependent on kp.
    As someone said to me the other day, why doesn't he just walk and get all the access etc in place now while his kids are still babies . He's gonna have to go through it anyway at some point , why not get it over with and go get a life again before he is past it ? I agree . Stupid little boy .

Why does Peter get a free pass? He knew what she was like. Is he somehow exempt for some reason????
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Full blown misandry.

As for Peter. Lets remember it was Peter who was more popular in IAC. It was Katie who joined Peter and his management team. So if anyone was gold digging in this instance it was Katie not Peter. There is absolutely no doubt that he stayed with Katie far longer because there were children. If folks want to criticise him for that then fine. The fact that he didn't need her is blatently clear to everyone other than a few Jordan fanatics who cling to the 'he will be nothing without her mantra' that she spouted when they split. He walked. Got joint custody of the kids. Sorted his life out. Career ongoing.

She was and is richer than him. But they BOTH profited financially from the tawdry mess that their marriage. As for 'Jordan fanatic' - nope, loather her, and loathe him too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that people are necessarily criticising him for staying because of the children.
    I think that it's more likely that given your claim that KP was a gold-digger ( which I don't agree with - I think they were equally enamoured by the £££ ), you have to wonder what type of man would choose her as the mother of his children.
    And then complain when she behaved in exactly the same way as she always had.

All both were interested in was fame and money and attention. No one with a soul or an ounce of dignity would have embraced RTV like those two did. And nothing's really changed with either of them on that score.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    All both were interested in was fame and money and attention. No one with a soul or an ounce of dignity would have embraced RTV like those two did. And nothing's really changed with either of them on that score.

I'm not sure that anyone with a soul or an ounce of dignity would have touched either of those two with a bargepole.
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that people are necessarily criticising him for staying because of the children.
    I think that it's more likely that given your claim that KP was a gold-digger ( which I don't agree with - I think they were equally enamoured by the £££ ), you have to wonder what type of man would choose her as the mother of his children.
    And then complain when she behaved in exactly the same way as she always had.

I don't think Katie was a gold digger actually. I was looking at putting perspective into this constant Peter the gold digger scenario so loved of the Katie fans. Their relationship was perhaps the last equal (type) relationship she had. She didn't like the fact that there was an equality to it believing herself to be the bigger star. Her 'you are nothing without me' told you that her ego was out of control and some of her fans fell for it. Sadly this type of attitude is more usually adopted by a male to keep a female under his control.

Peter got caught up in the furore after IAC and was having fun/earning money and ultimately being back. Nowt wrong with that. A key facet in Peter believing the real person was Katie was Harvey. The juxtaposition between Jordan the tramp and Katie mother to Harvey was massive. It still is. His mistake was getting Katie pregnant with Junior so quickly but once done he was committed to making a go of the relationship. How soon he realised it was one big massive mistake we will probably never know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that anyone with a soul or an ounce of dignity would have touched either of those two with a bargepole.

Well quite. Opportunism at its best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their relationship was perhaps the last equal (type) relationship she had.

They were so equal, I agree.
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was and is richer than him. But they BOTH profited financially from the tawdry mess that their marriage. As for 'Jordan fanatic' - nope, loather her, and loathe him too.

Who says? Katie I presume. Who is downsizing? Peter has been far more successful in the last 5 years than she has. He will also have taken his fair share of earnings during the marriage which seems to be forgotten.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who says? Katie I presume. Who is downsizing? Peter has been far more successful in the last 5 years than she has. He will also have taken his fair share of earnings during the marriage which seems to be forgotten.

:confused::confused: I explicitly said that they BOTH profited financially from the relationship.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full blown misandry.

As for Peter. Lets remember it was Peter who was more popular in IAC. It was Katie who joined Peter and his management team. So if anyone was gold digging in this instance it was Katie not Peter. There is absolutely no doubt that he stayed with Katie far longer because there were children. If folks want to criticise him for that then fine. The fact that he didn't need her is blatently clear to everyone other than a few Jordan fanatics who cling to the 'he will be nothing without her mantra' that she spouted when they split. He walked. Got joint custody of the kids. Sorted his life out. Career ongoing.
    I don't think Katie was a gold digger actually. I was looking at putting perspective into this constant Peter the gold digger scenario so loved of the Katie fans. Their relationship was perhaps the last equal (type) relationship she had. She didn't like the fact that there was an equality to it believing herself to be the bigger star. Her 'you are nothing without me' told you that her ego was out of control and some of her fans fell for it. Sadly this type of attitude is more usually adopted by a male to keep a female under his control.

Peter got caught up in the furore after IAC and was having fun/earning money and ultimately being back. Nowt wrong with that. A key facet in Peter believing the real person was Katie was Harvey. The juxtaposition between Jordan the tramp and Katie mother to Harvey was massive. It still is. His mistake was getting Katie pregnant with Junior so quickly but once done he was committed to making a go of the relationship. How soon he realised it was one big massive mistake we will probably never know.

:confused:
    So now I'm more than slightly confused.

I think the pair of them gazed into each other's eyes and saw nothing but a craven desire to make money, and an utter disregard for dignity, self-respect or decency.
    They were a match made in z-list heaven.

PA may well have got caught up in the excitement of "being back", but there was nothing to stop him being back on his own.
    The fact that he chose to impregnate, marry and impregnate Katie Price again speaks volumes about him. IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:
    So now I'm more than slightly confused.

I think the pair of them gazed into each other's eyes and saw nothing but a craven desire to make money, and an utter disregard for dignity, self-respect or decency.
    They were a match made in z-list heaven.

PA may well have got caught up in the excitement of "being back", but there was nothing to stop him being back on his own. The fact that he chose to impregnate, marry and impregnate Katie Price again speaks volumes about him. IMO.

I think they loved each other in their own dysfunctional way - ie. they both love attention, they both love money, they both are incredibly needy, and that's what passed for 'love' while they were together. But I think KP actually did love him (tragically and in her own dysfunctional way) more than he loved her, hence the way she's dealt with relationships ever since.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    No-one is infantilising PA (or anyone else, for that matter). It's just been pointed out that KP was different in her first IAC stint, and a lot of people were taken in. I rememer how much flack John Lydon copped for daring to criticise KP. I remember many people being taken in (including my family and myself) and believing that we were finally seeing the real KP!

The way I see it, the only two men who should be in any way blamed for hooking up with KP are Alex and Keiron. PA met KP while she was putting on her 'nice girl' act in the jungle and Leo was from another country and didn't speak English to begin with, so it's doubtful he would have known anything about her before they hooked up.

I find Keiron an odd figure - the whole relationship beween him and KP seems bizarre. Why does he allow her to treat him like sh*t? Has he no dignity?:o

BIB - Really? I don't. I actually remember people nodding along in agreement with the fact he got her number within minutes of meeting her.

And I honestly don't remember a 'nice girl' act and that isn't hindsight, I've read back comments made at the time and I just couldn't see what some others saw. She may have been slightly less hideous than usual but, nice, no way. Being a slightly toned down KP is still far more horrendous than most of the population and in no way.

And have to laugh at the comments about him being more popular than her. Ok, he lasted 2 days longer but it's hardly like there was a gulf in their popularity. IMO, most people probably kept them in longer than they would have done due to the will they/won't they showmance which was. They were both less popular than Kerry Katona - hardly a ringing endorsement on either of them :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they loved each other in their own dysfunctional way - ie. they both love attention, they both love money, they both are incredibly needy, and that's what passed for 'love' while they were together. But I think KP actually did love him (tragically and in her own dysfunctional way) more than he loved her, hence the way she's dealt with relationships ever since.

I agree. Her career was on the skids, his career had been over for years and they both got swept up in their joint popularity imo. Yes, I think they loved each other but in a holiday romance/lust/fling way rather than it being a real, genuine love match
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHA, of course he had and has more than her , IF that matters to anyone ;-).

You think ?
    A lot has changed. Peter is thriving and popular with TV shows, businesses, lots of work ,his music, gorgeous young doctor-to-be on his arm and never mentions his ex. At all .
    Kp has no shows, her businesses have dwindled to *whatever*, her present husband has no job and she cannot speak in interviews without speaking peter's name . Still besotted with him . She won't ever get over him .Understandable when he was the best man she ever had .The peter effect you see .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    You think ?
    A lot has changed. Peter is thriving and popular with TV shows, businesses, lots of work ,his music, gorgeous young doctor-to-be on his arm and never mentions his ex. At all .
    Kp has no shows, her businesses have dwindled to *whatever*, her present husband has no job and she cannot speak in interviews without speaking peter's name . Still besotted with him . She won't ever get over him .Understandable when he was the best man she ever had .The peter effect you see .

I do understand that you're a big PA fan and supporter and it's probably difficult to step outside of that, but for those of us who just see KP and PA as needy and quite tragic RTV leftovers, the difference in their 'careers' is really immaterial.

No offence, just the way it is.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear god... is it me or are her eyes getting smaller and smaller and smaller??

Also I think our Katie is confused about what make up is. She doesn't wear any according to her but she always looks like she has face planted herself into a selection of Dulux paint samples, been attacked by a permanent marker on her eyebrows and got spiders nesting on her eye lids.

I'm also very worried her boobs are going to explode... they look like she has been pumping them up via her nips! :o:D
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

Also I think our Katie is confused about what make up is. She doesn't wear any according to her but she always looks like she has face planted herself into a selection of Dulux paint samples, been attacked by a permanent marker on her eyebrows and got spiders nesting on her eye lids.

I'm also very worried her boobs are going to explode... they look like she has been pumping them up via her nips! :o:D

I don't know whether her eyes are getting smaller or whether she is just trying to do her old Benny Hill style 'phwoooar' face that she often mistakes for a sultry pout. If you watch the vid of her book launch, she fixes her gaze on camera to camera, giving each a direct look. It's quite a talent in a disconcerting way.
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member

I'm also very worried her boobs are going to explode... they look like she has been pumping them up via her nips! :o :D

Ahhhh thank you, a post that doesn't have KP and PA in the same sentence. Yeahhhhhh!!! ( skips round the living room in complete happiness). :)

BIB Ohhh that brought a scary imagine into my head. Bicycle Pump or Air Compressor??

Agree about the eyebrows too, someone needs to tell her NIKE arn't paying her for advertising their Tick
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Ahhhh thank you, a post that doesn't have KP and PA in the same sentence. Yeahhhhhh!!! ( skips round the living room in complete happiness). :)

BIB Ohhh that brought a scary imagine into my head. Bicycle Pump or Air Compressor??

Those bossoms are quite terrifying aren't they? IMO they epitomise total vulgarity, why on earth do people do that to themselves? Her face has turned into a parody of a human being and each 'reincarnation ' makes her look more and more masculine, it's beyond tragic :o
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree about the eyebrows too, someone needs to tell her NIKE arn't paying her for advertising their Tick

Bicycle bump maggie! :D

I can imagine the scene.....

"Katie!! Love of my life and person I will never cheat on again! You got to leave for your 95 book signing!!"

"K babes! Just let me pump up the puppies"

*attaches bike bump to nipple"
    (inserts comedy squeaky bike bump noises) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Those bossoms are quite terrifying aren't they? IMO they epitomise total vulgarity, why on earth do people do that to themselves? Her face has turned into a parody of a human being and each 'reincarnation ' makes her look more and more masculine, it's beyond tragic :o

They are repulsive. She thinks they give her sex appeal, but her "sex addict" hubby supposedly feel into the arms of 2 "ugly" women!!!!

Now we all know what he was running from, the poor guy must be terrified of being suffocated in his sleep!!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D

"Katie!! Love of my life and person I will never cheat on again! You got to leave for your 95 book signing!!"

(inserts comedy squeaky bike bump noises) :)

:D:D:D

Later that evening on Sky News ...... Explosion in WH Smiths, 95 people splattered with silicone.
    An eyewitness said they saw a defated Katie Price leave from the back door.
    The High Street is closed until the massive clean up operation has been competed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mea culpa maggie (for getting sucked in) .:blush:
    She is a mess, no doubt about it . Oh well :kitty: .
    They are horrendous . How on earth anyone in this day and age thinks that a good look is beyond me .Terrifying is a good word . Personally I think they look painful with the skin fit to burst and deeply deeply unsexy I'm told (by self declared *boob men *).
    Boobs getting bigger and eyes getting smaller , weird .
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are repulsive. She thinks they give her sex appeal, but her "sex addict" hubby supposedly feel into the arms of 2 "ugly" women!!!!

Now we all know what he was running from, the poor guy must be terrified of being suffocated in his sleep!!!! :D

What passes for 'logic' in KP world really does suspend belief doesn't it, it was OK to sleep with 2 of her friends because they're 'ugly', she's also commented 'what those women did to me ', nope it was your HUSBAND and those women, it appears that she rewrites history and takes her warped view on it, to suit, as it were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He couldn't help it though could he ?
    It's his addiction and will always be with him . Should make for lots of future drama I should think ;-). Starting to see why she is keeping him around now (nudge nudge ) .

(inserts comedy squeaky bike bump noises)
    :)

Cue funny trombone noises in the background as she struggles to walk with the weight adjustment .