Katie

Comments

• Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Hahaha!

I hope this was Pwicey actually having a sense-of-humour moment about herself (so rare, in fact she's well-known for lacking none of it) or worse, being under the influence of self-delusion.

Pathetic woman.

I suppose she does bear a resemblance to some of the most famous dames :D

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Famous+Pantomime+Dames&qpvt=Famous+Pantomime+Dames&FORM=IGRE
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    I suppose she does bear a resemblance to some of the most famous dames :D

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Famous+Pantomime+Dames&qpvt=Famous+Pantomime+Dames&FORM=IGRE

Katie wanting to be a Dame, this is a joke, right?
    I agree, her only hope of coming close, is to appear in panto. Love the comment asking why couldn't Katie become a Dame, she's a great Mum :o so that makes her deserving of such an honour. I'm really beginning to think that Katie Price supporters are just as deluded as she is.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Katie wanting to be a Dame, this is a joke, right?
    I agree, her only hope of coming close, is to appear in panto. Love the comment asking why couldn't Katie become a Dame, she's a great Mum :o so that makes her deserving of such an honour. I'm really beginning to think that Katie Price supporters are just as deluded as she is.

Of course it was a joke! I don't think even KP is deluded enough to believe this may happen.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it was a joke! I don't think even KP is deluded enough to believe this may happen.

Why of course it was a joke, she actually goes onto say, she's never recognised for all the work she does and let's be honest she's the queen of delusion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well whilst everyone else is having an afternoon chuckle if you read the comments on DM her fans think it is a serious desire. Delusion seems to be catching!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's most laughable about that article, is the comments left. More so the one that that thinks she should be honoured, because she's a good Mum.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    What's most laughable about that article, is the comments left. More so the one that that thinks she should be honoured, because she's a good Mum.

Wasn't being honoured Mum Of The Year (2007 & 2012) twice good enough for our Pwicey?! Let alone wanting to be knighted Dame by good ol' Queen Betty...yeah, dream on, Pwicey! Ungrateful cooooow she is....>:(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2115322/Katie-Price-named-Celebrity-Mum-Year-2012-Foxy-Bingo.html

While scrolling down, I spotted Jane Pountney posing with Katie 'n' their kids attending some film premiere yonks ago. :o:(

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/15/article-2115322-122E6A1D000005DC-833_634x656.jpg
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't like that picture of Jane in an article cobbled together around her latest fairy story .

Barrel scraping at it's finest . She has run out of things to witter on about so is dragging our lovely madge into it . OOH, madge ? Didn't dame edna everage have a pal called madge ?

Here you go, with madge dressed in pink in homage to the beautiful looky-likey spitting image of kp , dame edna everage. SPOOKY ! :o
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Dame+edna+everage+and+Madge&biw=1093&bih=482&tbm=isch&imgil=INcYN5ZjsEMfwM%253A%253BfdYr-B7r0T6Y-M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spookypossummali.com%25252Fdame-edna-everage.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=INcYN5ZjsEMfwM%253A%252CfdYr-B7r0T6Y-M%252C_&usg=__hnhGFg12wCaHLiXweLWx_Q2JETI%3D&ved=0CD4Qyjc&ei=lZ1OVI30KuO07QbChYHwAw#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=INcYN5ZjsEMfwM%253A%3BfdYr-B7r0T6Y-M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.spookypossummali.com%252Fuploads%252F4%252F8%252F4%252F9%252F4849479%252F1615383_orig.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.spookypossummali.com%252Fdame-edna-everage.html%3B320%3B245
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Wasn't being honoured Mum Of The Year (2007 & 2012) twice good enough for our Pwicey?! Let alone wanting to be knighted Dame by good ol' Queen Betty...yeah, dream on, Pwicey! Ungrateful cooooow she is....>:(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2115322/Katie-Price-named-Celebrity-Mum-Year-2012-Foxy-Bingo.html

While scrolling down, I spotted Jane Pountney posing with Katie 'n' their kids attending some film premiere yonks ago. :o:(

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/15/article-2115322-122E6A1D000005DC-833_634x656.jpg

Jane accompanied Katie on most of her holidays too.
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-oscar-pistorius-sent-4526720

Are we meant to be impressed that a convicted killer sent her Twitter messages?
  • Options
    MamajencoMamajenco Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-oscar-pistorius-sent-4526720

Are we meant to be impressed that a convicted killer sent her Twitter messages?

Are we meant to even believe it ...... Dear god she's scraping the bottom of the barrel now :o
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what are these amazing acts of philanthropy that she's meant to have done that are worthy of being a dame? As for her tits and personal life stealing the spotlight, surely that's by her own design, so why even mention it? Is it just a ploy to once again talk about her tits and who she's currently shagging/snogging?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    charlie1 wrote: »
    The last photo of her does make me feel quite sad. :(
    She looks tired, much older than her years and unhappy. A shadow of her former, really attractive self.
    She strikes me as someone who is quite insecure. Hence I suppose all the media attention she so craves in order to build up her self-esteem.

Yep its fairly obvious KP has low self esteem and all the bitchy scathing comments on here will help no end.

Thankfully she has her children to think about or all the venomous disgusting outpourings of filth on the internet might make her top herself.

Tulisa only got those absurd lip fillers because she was constantly told by twitter trolls how 'ugly' she was and Tulisa was far from ugly.

Do you people ever stop to think it is a real person you are ripping to bits here for your own sadistic entertainment. I doubt any of you look like supermodels yourself.
  • Options
    Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AC76 wrote: »
    Yep its fairly obvious KP has low self esteem and all the bitchy scathing comments on here will help no end.

Thankfully she has her children to think about or all the venomous disgusting outpourings of filth on the internet might make her top herself.

Tulisa only got those absurd lip fillers because she was constantly told by twitter trolls how 'ugly' she was and Tulisa was far from ugly.

Do you people ever stop to think it is a real person you are ripping to bits here for your own sadistic entertainment. I doubt any of you look like supermodels yourself.

Funnily enough I was showing some friends some photos yesterday and 2 of them remarked that I looked just like a supermodel :p Think it was the long hair blowing in the wind and a distant shot ;-) So don't ruin your own reasonably well thought out post by throwing that bit in at the end >:(

Anyway, I digress. I agree that a lot of filth gets written about KP on the internet and I tend to agree with most of it. If she wasn't such a stupid media obsessed, gobby tart she would not generate such vitriol. I know that this is 'tit for tat' but that is human nature.

Before you accuse people of being trolls or similar, I would more than happily point this out to KP in person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And had Katie not so publicly bitched and made scathing comments on Twitter about others, and I mean many others, you may have had a point, but the reality is, she does and you don't. :)
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member

Perhaps if KP herself didn't go around calling people obscene names on line like 'baggy f*nny' 'heffer' and 'ugly' she may get a bit more sympathy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now is the time to come clean - my name is Helena and I am a supermodel. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2812685/Katie-Price-wants-pet-pigs-named-ex-pals-Jane-Chrissy-bridesmaids-renews-marriage-vows.html

Haylers Cocks ? Great name for a petting zoo.

As for the pig bridesmaids, she really is a fanny.
    IF the affairs did happen, why would you keep constantly bringing up their names? Surely if you're moving on you would stopping dragging it up and you certainly wouldn't want their names to have anything to do with your wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2812685/Katie-Price-wants-pet-pigs-named-ex-pals-Jane-Chrissy-bridesmaids-renews-marriage-vows.html

Haylers Cocks ? Great name for a petting zoo.

As for the pig bridesmaids, she really is a fanny.
    IF the affairs did happen, why would you keep constantly bringing up their names? Surely if you're moving on you would stopping dragging it up and you certainly wouldn't want their names to have anything to do with your wedding.

That's a big IF you got yourself there. For someone who described her husbands infidelity as being the worse pain in the world, to name a few, she sure can't stop droning on about it. Never have I met anyone that has genuinely cheated on, act and say the things Katie has said, like she was glad it was her friends, those are not the words that would leave a broken woman's / mans mouth. Her and her hubby really need to work on their scripts for any future dramas. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody heard of Channel 7 , Morning show ? and as for taking fashion tips from KP, lordy, lordy,perhaps she can tell us all how to look like a natural beauty !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody heard of Channel 7 , Morning show ? and as for taking fashion tips from KP, lordy, lordy,perhaps she can tell us all how to look like a natural beauty !

It's Australian I think, if so, how will that work? But If I ever consider the ladyboy look, I might take advice from Katie. :)
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It speaks volumes that she can only get a five minute slot once a week.....on an Australian show!.....and even then she's introduced as Peter Andre's former wife!

As for taking fashion tips from her, I'd rather take em from Ann Widdecombe!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she moving to Australia ?
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ripping to bits ? Hardly . She is just a joke figure and we like pointing and laughing at her .
    No one on here has posted pictures of her with her eyes scratched out or used twitter to urge people to watch her at the school gates in case in case she nicks a random hubby . Nor called her vile names in the manner SHE does regarding ex friends . So already most of us stand head and shoulders above her .In my opinion .
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member

Her self esteem is of her own making, she's the 1 that thrives in publicity, good or bad as she sells either for a quid.

Katie price thinking of others before herself, are you actually being serious here.

I think you'll find that Katie has had a desire for all things fake for quite some time now, all of her own choosing.

Real as in breathes, eats, sleeps and goes to the toilet, why yes she is, now if you had of said normal, well now that's a whole other answer. Is Katie a supermodel, emmmm no, but then I wouldn't class her as a singer, business woman an author either. But then most of us Real people don't pretend to be something we aren't. Do I feel the need to apolygise for having an opinion on someone that has zero talent, would sell ANY part of her life for money, has NO morals. Funny enough, I DON'T