Options

HO - Train Crash Week SPOILERS

Comments

• Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why on earth are Dodger, Patrick, Maxine and Sienna even at the wedding? none of them even know Porsche or Lockie?!, it should only really be McQueens and Cameron and maybe Leela
    Baban wrote: »
    Hollyoaks tend to embroider SLs with no connection to each other together somehow.
    Ya Ive noticed ^_^ be interesting to see how they do it this time

I think Theresa takes Dodger as a plus one. Sienna, Patrick and Maxine aren't on the wedding reception train but at the same place as its to do with them getting to Dodger I think.

Why not just wait till it plays out instead of already judging it in a bad way?

Anyway, I like it when they intertwine SL's.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,296
    Forum Member
    It does look like Dodger is a goner.

I still can't believe Esther is still standing. Who thought she'd be the one from that group to survive?
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

I still can't believe Esther is still standing. Who thought she'd be the one from that group to survive?

Family ties I guess. Not one of the others had them apart from Sinead (who is still there) and Bart. The Dean/Osbornes have a suprisingly low death rate (only Steph and Jill) considering how much time they spend with Tom.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It makes sense for Esther to be the only one left of the old freshers, she has the Osbourne connection plus she had a really great bullying/suicide storyline which ranked her highly above the likes of George and Maddie. Not to mention Jonno and Neil.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    I think Theresa takes Dodger as a plus one. Sienna, Patrick and Maxine aren't on the wedding reception train but at the same place as its to do with them getting to Dodger I think.

Why not just wait till it plays out instead of already judging it in a bad way?

Anyway, I like it when they intertwine SL's.

I wasn't judging anything my friend :) just curious is all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't judging anything my friend :) just curious is all

My comment was more directed to the first two comments. :)

Edit - lmao I just realised u was one of the two posters. I beg to differ you was judging and presuming. It's like you have made up your mind before you have even seen it!
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    It seems that the crash is caused by the Blake/Savage drama, so I wouldn't be surprised if Sonny died in the next few episodes (and the McQueen's hide the body) and Carmel dies on the train.

It would be out of Character for Carmel to bury the body of someone she loved and then just party like nout has happend. Carmel may decide to leave and not die. Was it confirmed she would die? Did GW say if the door was closed or left open.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    It's what HO does though isn't it? Big reveal and then end the storyline (The entire Costello clan gone within a month of the Silas reveal, Martha and Will gone in the episode everyone found out about Will)

And let's not forget the Lomaxes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    why on earth are Dodger, Patrick, Maxine and Sienna even at the wedding? none of them even know Porsche or Lockie?!, it should only really be McQueens and Cameron and maybe Leela

Dodger could be with Theresa. The others are in the area not at the wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=SpiderMan 83;75405884]It would be out of Character for Carmel to bury the body of someone she loved and then just party like nout has happend. Carmel may decide to leave and not die. Was it confirmed she would die? Did GW say if the door was closed or left open.[/QUOTE]

*cough cough Jim cough cough*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It would be out of Character for Carmel to bury the body of someone she loved and then just party like nout has happend. Carmel may decide to leave and not die. Was it confirmed she would die? Did GW say if the door was closed or left open.

• Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Carmel got over Jim in a nanosecond so its entirely plausible that she would be out partying right after Sonny died. Death isnt really a big deal in Hollyoaks. Just about everybody acts out of character in the show now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can see Dodger dying as a possibility. Hollyoaks aren't going to look at the aftermath; it was hard enough with Brookie but they won't be able to pull off having twins raising their accidental incest child- and one wonders whether the general audience have the stomach for it.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubgaz wrote: »
    Carmel got over Jim in a nanosecond so its entirely plausible that she would be out partying right after Sonny died. Death isnt really a big deal in Hollyoaks. Just about everybody acts out of character in the show now.

What about that one time she looked and his photo and said his name. But seriously I really hope they do aftermath properly this time. Martha she lost both her children in two weeks, she got drunk once mentioned there name a few times and she was fine and she upped and left.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yea its been leaked that catmel dies but there is more then one death
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please let there be a Roscoe death, just 1. That's all i'm asking for.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    And let's not forget the Lomaxes!

This actually still annoys me.

But not as much as this does. :(

I think Dodger's a goner. It's an easy way to wrap up the story without actually addressing any of the issues, and it means BK can now drop it, never have it mentioned again, and move on to the next sensational storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is Friday's spoiler -

Friday -
    Sienna flees the hospital with a hostage. Esther discovers the truth about why her relationship with Kim was over before it began, and she wants answers...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet the hostage is the baby.

I've noticed that we've had reports of both Patrick and Maxine staying another year but nothing on Sienna.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's what HO does though isn't it? Big reveal and then end the storyline (The entire Costello clan gone within a month of the Silas reveal, Martha and Will gone in the episode everyone found out about Will)

Actually you are wrong! Jason/Jasmine and Carl left a few weeks after Silas reveal. Seth left about 2 months after the reveal. Riley however remained in the village for a whole year after that and Mitzeee stayed for a future 16 months or so. Not to mention Carl's returns and Maxine's arrival.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -_- I was going more along the lines of the fact that they just dump them off without a follow on. Jason and Carl were gone by the end of October and that period was Jason pining over Bart. Seth was barely on screen nor barely mentioned Silas so they temporarily wrote Riley out to get rid of Seth and not bother with showing how they coped with it all.
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In one trailer it ends with a shot of wreckage and a gold shoe on a railway track.... in the spoiler pics of the wedding, Carmel had a goldish yellow dress on so I am guessing she dies...
  • Options
    seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carmel's wearing pink and Mercedes is wearing the yellow-gold one: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2761345/Hollyoaks-Jorgie-Porter-Jennifer-Metcalfe-Gemma-Merna-wear-hideous-bridesmaid-gowns.html (I'm sorry it's the Daily Mail however that was the only copy of the pics I could find ...) They appear to be wearing matching bridesmaid shoes that don't look like the one on the track. Unless they all change for the reception?

One of the week's spoilers had a line about "Theresa faces her fate" which makes me think that either Theresa's life is in danger during the crash and/or that Sonny is somehow there trying to kill her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -_- I was going more along the lines of the fact that they just dump them off without a follow on. Jason and Carl were gone by the end of October and that period was Jason pining over Bart. Seth was barely on screen nor barely mentioned Silas so they temporarily wrote Riley out to get rid of Seth and not bother with showing how they coped with it all.

Actually that's wrong. Jason and Carl where very much on screen through November as Silas was revealed in early November. He killed Hidi on Halloween night which is 31st October. He was revealed to be the killer the next episode when Riley found out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bet the hostage is the baby.

I've noticed that we've had reports of both Patrick and Maxine staying another year but nothing on Sienna.

I reckon either her or Dodger will die. There's no way that they're going to focus on the incest and I just don't think they'll be able to pull it off -particularly with suspension of disbelief at how it actually happened.

Good call on the hostage being the baby.