Options

HO - Myra-Pocahontas Regina Madonna Savage-McQueen.

Comments

• Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure his next child will be called sweetheart.

NO! Please, no :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the McQueens say sweetheart

Not all the McQueens. When JP says it it sounds out of place.

Anyway, I like the name Theresa gives her baby. It's just typical Theresa and typical McQueens lol! They have a cousin joining called Porsche McQueen soon anyway lol.
  • Options
    FrancyFrancy Posts: 10,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Not all the McQueens. When JP says it it sounds out of place.

Yet he has always said it, since way back in 2007.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,278
    Forum Member
    What is wrong with hollyoaks and names at the moment? Oh wait BK.

Not that i want to defend him, but stupid names is nothing new. The ONE thing he can't be blamed for.
  • Options
    margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually where is the Spanish connection. Was Mercedes dad Spanish? Jesus is not too bad because the Latins pronounce it Hazus and many give their children that name. Pocahontas is ridiculous though. Mind you Bob Geldof is still the top for names : Fifi Trixibelle. I think I would give a poodle that name.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,278
    Forum Member
    Francy wrote: »

I know, i know. But not all have watched as long as us & think they know better.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it only sounds odd when jp calls another male sweetheart, it sounded odd with kieron. Less so with Kris
  • Options
    CalGalCalGal Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Oh ffs, what's her next child going to be called? Jacqui-Tarzan-Devil Tinkerbella Barbie Matthew Mark Luke John Genesis 2 Verse 4 Demetrius Eeyore Dipsy Lala Po Forde Sweetheart McQueen-Valentine-Savage-Osbourne-Roscoe (Just in case she's unsure of the baby's father). >:(
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CalGal wrote: »
    Oh ffs, what's her next child going to be called? Jacqui-Tarzan-Devil Tinkerbella Barbie Matthew Mark Luke John Genesis 2 Verse 4 Demetrius Eeyore Dipsy Lala Po Forde Sweetheart McQueen-Valentine-Savage-Osbourne-Roscoe (Just in case she's unsure of the baby's father). >:(

:D:D:D

I thought this was a joke thread to begin with. I know it's Hollyoaks but this name is ridiculous. I don't find it amusing in the slightest.

(I'm talking about Theresa's choice, not CalGal's. Now THAT is amusing :D)
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dont forget Roscoe-Gupter.
  • Options
    CalGalCalGal Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Rachael. wrote: »
    :D:D:D

I thought this was a joke thread to begin with. I know it's Hollyoaks but this name is ridiculous. I don't find it amusing in the slightest.

(I'm talking about Theresa's choice, not CalGal's. Now THAT is amusing :D)

Why Thank you! If only they'd of let it down to the viewers to name the baby like with Mitzeee's baby Phoenix, then I have great faith that this name would've been a winner.

No but seriously I thought Digital Spy had made a mistake when publishing that article but apparently not...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why Thank you! If only they'd of let it down to the viewers to name the baby like with Mitzeee's baby Phoenix, then I have great faith that this name would've been a winner.

No but seriously I thought Digital Spy had made a mistake when publishing that article but apparently not...

I didn't know this about Mitzee's baby. I hope they do something like this again and you can enter :D
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    The best thing about this will be Patrick is now grandfather to a McQueen. I can just imagine the joy when he finds out the baby's name :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I know, i know. But not all have watched as long as us & think they know better.

Erm I have watched HO for years! Way back to when Toby was a serial killer and all that happened on the roof top and Steph's epilepsy started!

All I said was when JP says it, it sounds out of place like its forced. And I can't remember him saying it when he was back in it in 2007 as I don't recall what his lines used to be!

For God sake there's no need to be so rude when all I made was a harmless comment!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are chavs and then there are chavs and then there is theresa the biggest chav in chaville.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All I said was when JP says it, it sounds out of place like its forced. And I can't remember him saying it when he was back in it in 2007 as I don't recall what his lines used to be!

Don't worry! I'm with you :D I think it's sound really forced and creepy.
  • Options
    FrancyFrancy Posts: 10,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm I have watched HO for years! Way back to when Toby was a serial killer and all that happened on the roof top and Steph's epilepsy started!

For God sake there's no need to be so rude when all I made was a harmless comment!!

I haven't been rude... I said that it may sound out of place, but he has always said it since the start, so it's consistent.

It's not going away, no matter how much people keep bringing that up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll second that! I actually started a thread on it not so long ago.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member

Same! To me, it sounds too camp and JP isn't. It also sounds false because I don't buy Ste and JP; JP could do a lot better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    Same! To me, it sounds too camp and JP isn't. It also sounds false because I don't buy Ste and JP; JP could do a lot better.

I don't really mind JP saying it. When he says it to Nancy or Carmel for example I find it quite endearing. But to call Ste sweetheart seems so wrong - Ste is the complete opposite of a sweetheart :D Perhaps if he had a boyfriend like George or Doug it wouldn't seem so wrong but it just doesn't work with Ste.

I don't actually mind JP and Ste as a couple, I just think it could be written a lot better. Not to mention the fact that it wasn't so long ago JP was in love with Danny!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    Rachael. wrote: »
    I'll second that! I actually started a thread on it not so long ago.

I agree, despite JP calling his sister it, I can't see him calling Ste it. It just doesn't sound right. It's very cringy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been rude... I said that it may sound out of place, but he has always said it since the start, so it's consistent.

It's not going away, no matter how much people keep bringing that up.

My comment was more directed to the second person I quoted.
  • Options
    bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I think its great, if you can't give a fictional baby a wacky name when can you.

someone mentioned matthew being called jesus as his middle name thats because he was left on the doorstep and they didnt know where he came from.

It's just a shame they have stopped using car names i think fiat500 myra-pocahontas regina madonna savage-mcqueen has quite a ring to it :D

They haven't stopped, Porsche McQueen is coming into it next week lol
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I think it sounds put on when JP calls other males sweetheart. It is cringy.
  • Options
    ofthenightofthenight Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how Hollyoaks are reflecting reality by portraying what many chavs name their children accurately :)