***Spoiler thread for Saturday 8th November***

Comments

• Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    How about this:
    The over-the-top lavishness of the Clauditorium, paid for by British taxpayers, and valued at a squillion pounds has been completely funded by British taxpayers and hamsters who have cheated the benefit system by hoarding food in their cheeks and claiming a hunger allowance.

In today's Femail, we show you how to date the perfect Cyberman

Come ON ... That MUST be worthy of the Mail?

Just genius! :D
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha...not surprised at Caroline being in the B2.......... What I kept saying here for weeks came to fruition :cool:; A lot of people in this forum OVERESTIMATE her appeal.

I kept saying that she is not as popular as some people like to make it seems here but as always a lot of people here think that because she is topping the polls then it means that she is doing very well with the votes........

Just take a look in this thread http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2022704 and see why Caroline may not be THAT popular......

At least 70% of the comments said the same thing, she is good but VERY forgettable..........I knew that she would be in trouble tonight with that waltz......

Thank you to our mole tonight :)
  • Options
    RFSRFS Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    Thank you spoiler moles - Caroline is a bit of a shocker. Sunetra through God love her. I thought she might have been in danger, it's like her confidence wa dented a bit after her jive.
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sorry Alison is gone but shocked about Caroline I thought she was very popular.
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh.

In a choice between watching Judy being dragged around by Anton without any hint of an actual performance and Alison having reached the limit of her talents but able to sell it, I'd choose the latter every time.

I can't understand why anyone would actually enjoy any of Judy's performances. They're not even so bad they're entertaining. She's just...there.
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Alison she lacked confidence and was overly shy for a show like SCD.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Lordsally wrote: »
    I've text Abigailsmum the result. WOW! Tbh, don't think Caroline deserved to be there, but Alison wasn't progressing as a dancer, so happy with result. And my Jake is safe:cool:

Can't stand Max Branning, but Jake... ticks more boxes as weeks go by...

I am officially menopausal.

Its how the idle production team are portraying Jake, they only care about ratings only. :( >:(
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    Kirsty18 wrote: »
    Omg What! Judy Is Still In. Who Is Voting For Her. :o

Scotland!! ;-)
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit surprised about Caroline she was one of my picks to win.

I'm sad to see Alison go. She was by no means the best dancer but she was really enjoying the whole experience, had a great partnership with Alijaz and was good fun.
  • Options
    trudijtrudij Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Thankyou for the spoiler - I like Alison, but right result I think.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Torashies wrote: »
    Thank you both for the spoiler.

Not surprised Caroline's there, I can't even remember what she danced, so it can't have been that good.

Surprised about Alison though, I would have thought she'd have a bounce from last week :confused:

Maybe she did, but not enough of one -- perhaps because supporters of so many other dancers were worried this week once they saw the performances and marks. Quite a few of them seemed in danger.
  • Options
    *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    I'm surprised Steve is so popular, but I guess being on last helps. Mark must also have had a voting increase.

It has nothing to do with being on last. Steve has been in the death slots 3 times already and survived. He is just genuinely popular ^_^
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIDIE-IN wrote: »
    It's those darling Chelsea Pensioners that do it for me! Those men - and ladies - are so smart, so brave - and so full of fun and mischief! A credit to their various services.

I'm off to London 17 November to visit the Royal Hospital, Chelsea (where the Chelsea Pensioners live) and have tour round their place. A couple of the Pensioners will be the tour guides.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsty18 wrote: »
    Omg What! Judy Is Still In. Who Is Voting For Her. :o

I did for the first time this week as I was sick of certain people on here blaming Scottish people for keeping her in so you can thank those posters for me voting for her.
  • Options
    anotherBBWLisaanotherBBWLisa Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Lordsally wrote: »
    And my Jake is safe:cool:

Can't stand Max Branning, but Jake... ticks more boxes as weeks go by...

I am officially menopausal.

that makes two of us :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Thanks once again to everyone involved in bringing us the spoiler. See you all next week x
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    And the winners of the time guess list this week are..........

10:15 jeanoj & Devon Maid

Congratulations to you both

*hands over hooge trophy and some champagne to you both*

Thank you so much *blushes*. I will treasure the trophy until next week!!
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison is the first female celeb to go since week 3 - if a man had gone this week then we'd have matched the run of weeks 9-12 last year where Ben, Mark, Ashley and Patrick all went in succession of only one gender getting eliminated.

Michelle, Felicity, Patsy and Ann going in weeks 7-10 of series 8, as do Heather to Christine in series 6 and Claire to Emma in series 4, and series 3 where all of the first four eliminations were women, also match that for the longest run of the same gender being eliminated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far I think Caroline is the least frequently mentioned on ITT, has had the worst music and definitely the worst dresses.... so, lets hope she will get a little more help in all departments!!
  • Options
    IndianaFrogIndianaFrog Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Thank you Olive and dmoly for the spoiler :) Much appreciated.

What does it take to get rid of Judy!!!!! Don't feel I want to see anymore of her especially at the Tower Ballroom. Maybe that will be her swansong. Alison was fun but her technical ability was running out. Being a big lady ( and I know what that's like!) it doesn't matter how much fun you are having, if you can't manage the steps and body shaping you can't survive in Strictly. Felt tonight she was fading in spite of what the judges said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Noooooooo !!!!!!!! Aljaz nooooooooo! Gutted. Glad Ola and Steve ok tho.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What ?????? Caroline? Shocking
  • Options
    Arnostae's MumArnostae's Mum Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    This means:
    Caroline is less popular than Frankie, Mark, Sunetra, Steve, Jake and Judy
    Alison was less popular than Steve, Jake and Judy

As ever, thanks for the spoiler.

If my calculations are correct, Caroline must have been bottom of the phone vote and Alison second bottom. There doesn't appear to be any way the others were saved and Judy survived.
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    Ha...not surprised at Caroline being in the B2.......... What I kept saying here for weeks came to fruition :cool:; A lot of people in this forum OVERESTIMATE her appeal.

I kept saying that she is not as popular as some people like to make it seems here but as always a lot of people here think that because she is topping the polls then it means that she is doing very well with the votes........

Just take a look in this thread http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2022704 and see why Caroline may not be THAT popular......

At least 70% of the comments said the same thing, she is good but VERY forgettable..........I knew that she would be in trouble tonight with that waltz......

Thank you to our mole tonight :)
    jesus get over yourself
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you spoiler moles whoever you are. Off to bed now. Will dream of Sunetra's dress - and me wearing it in hold with Brendan!