Options

***Spoiler thread for Saturday 8th November***

Comments

• Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is voting for Judy?! Tell me she's not going to be this year's Lisa!

Not sorry to see Alison go but I AM sorry to be losing the gorgeous Aljaz from the show (I know there's the pro dances but you know what I mean!)
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let it be known that just because someone is doing well in the polls on DS, it doesnt mean that they are very popular with the general public..............

Once again, I'm NOT surprised at Caroline being in the B2 I have said it for weeks now that people were overestimating her popularity here........ :cool:

Im happy that Simon, Steve, Sunetra and Judy escaped the B2 :):)
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoiler. It could have been worse I suppose but poor Caroline. :(

Who's Chris? :blush:
    I have been wracking my brains trying to work this one out too! :blush:

Thanks to all the lovely spoiler providers. I've some gin with elderflower tonic and fresh raspberries if anyone wants some *puts jug down*
  • Options
    RFSRFS Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    Lordsally wrote: »
    Just genius! :D

Pity the journo from the Mail barely acknowledges my existence at tournaments. Then again I am besties with the dude from The Sun and I remember doing a piece during my training about the dangers to the Richmond Park deer from the public in the early days when we learning headlines. I proposed the headline "Run Bambi Run" ... I just got a look from one of the tutors and they advised me NOT to do subbing and production journalism and focus on Sports journalism!!!

So now I try and get the phrase "Murray in a Hurry" whenever possible :D:p
  • Options
    HuphHuph Posts: 5,434
    Forum Member
    Scotland!! ;-)
    I am from Scotland and can't wait for Judy Murray to go!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Amethyst12 wrote: »
    Noooooooo !!!!!!!! Aljaz nooooooooo! Gutted. Glad Ola and Steve ok tho.

Hopefully this means they will utilise Aljaz more on ITT, as they have done with other ousted pros, and include him in the Christmas Special.
  • Options
    eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Olive and dmoly for the spoiler :) Much appreciated.

What does it take to get rid of Judy!!!!! Don't feel I want to see anymore of her especially at the Tower Ballroom. Maybe that will be her swansong. Alison was fun but her technical ability was running out. Being a big lady ( and I know what that's like!) it doesn't matter how much fun you are having, if you can't manage the steps and body shaping you can't survive in Strictly. Felt tonight she was fading in spite of what the judges said.

Her and Anton performing a rhumba should do the trick :o
  • Options
    Angela FAngela F Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vixjje wrote: »
    So disappointed. Another week of Anton's gurning and self congratulation. Meh...

I agree. Judy and Anton have long outstayed their welcome - can't wait to see the back of them! (Please let it be next week when we finally get rid!).

Sorry to see Alison and Aljaz go - at least Alison had SOME dancing capability (unlike Judy).
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If my calculations are correct, Caroline must have been bottom of the phone vote and Alison second bottom. There doesn't appear to be any way the others were saved and Judy survived.

Caroline could have been more popular than Pixie, Simon or Alison.
  • Options
    Treacle_71Treacle_71 Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the spoilers lovely peeps, and special thanks to Abigail's Mum for texting me last week with the result as I wasn't at home to read the forum.
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsty18 wrote: »
    Omg What! Judy Is Still In. Who Is Voting For Her. :o

My Mum :o:p:D

Thanks for the spoiler.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that Simon, Mark and Thom have all been in the bottom two despite dancing well enough those respective weeks to survive the DO, I'm therefore not (now) surprised that Caroline has now found herself in it too (despite not dancing badly enough herself to deserve to be there, imo).

Damn, I just knew Judy would escape again!
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bendymixer wrote: »
    Eamon said it was unlucky song caroline had

He predicted it didn't he. Why the hell is Caroline being dressed like she is? She looked awful tonight doing the waltz. It really distracted from her dancing as all I could think about was that rope top with her tattoo showing on her back. It must be the worst waltz dress I've seen on someone with a decent figure. Compare with Sunetra who is getting beautiful dresses. Not that I think she shouldn't but there is something going on in wardrobe.

Caroline was on 2nd which really is the death slot doing a unforgettable dance.
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Scotland!! ;-)

OMG. This rubbish is said every week.
  • Options
    Devon MaidDevon Maid Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    And the winners of the time guess list this week are..........

10:15 jeanoj & Devon Maid

Congratulations to you both

*hands over hooge trophy and some champagne to you both*

Thank you cheers. Here's to Blackpool next week!
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodness knows who is voting for Judy.

I like Carolibne but it doesn't surprise me that she landed in the bottom two.

I find Pixie a complete bore and would have preferred it to be her
  • Options
    ricardorobertoricardoroberto Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Glad the elephant in the room has gone. About time.

Judy next week then we can have a proper competition :D
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgot to add, thanks for the spoiler :)
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    So far I think Caroline is the least frequently mentioned on ITT, has had the worst music and definitely the worst dresses.... so, lets hope she will get a little more help in all departments!!

You know what I'm absolutely beserk at the producers for restricting her airtime, totally foaming with em. :( >:(
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotland!! ;-)

No, its Simon Cowell. He has Judy's number on automatic redial.
    Caroline v Alison, Alison out
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caroline and Alison in bottom two.

Alison out.

Thank you to dmolyneaux@virg and Olive who got us the spoiler.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not mind Judy Murray TBH. Even if she does stay well beyond her time like Ann Widdecombe I still will tolerate her as I find her warm and likable. Its not like she's another Pendlemania or Dave "Peoples Champion Myers" or worst. Lisa "Fun Time Big Is Beautiful Our Girl" Riley.

Anton needs to button it though. He was verging on obnoxious tonight for me.
  • Options
    Diane60Diane60 Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    So far I think Caroline is the least frequently mentioned on ITT, has had the worst music and definitely the worst dresses.... so, lets hope she will get a little more help in all departments!!

I quite agree.....she got all of my three votes tonight, as I had a feeling she might need them. How far do you think Judy could go?
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    Huph wrote: »
    I am from Scotland and can't wait for Judy Murray to go!!

Sorry!! :blush:
  • Options
    *Venetia**Venetia* Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire2281 wrote: »
    Ugh.

In a choice between watching Judy being dragged around by Anton without any hint of an actual performance and Alison having reached the limit of her talents but able to sell it, I'd choose the latter every time.

I can't understand why anyone would actually enjoy any of Judy's performances. They're not even so bad they're entertaining. She's just...there.

^^^^^This^^^^^^^^