Options

Xbox one Best Uk price bundled or stand alone ?

coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there anyone selling the Xbox one at a much cheaper price or offering a great bundle price ?

I suspect not , but worth asking the question if it can save me some £££ as I need to buy 2 x consoles / packages for Xmas presents

thanks

Comments

• Options
    dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was a good priced bundle from Game:

Xbox One, Halo: Master Chief Collection, COD Advanced Warfare, Forza 5 & a Halo Skin for £349.99
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »

Xbox One, Halo: Master Chief Collection, COD Advanced Warfare, Forza 5 & a Halo Skin for £349.99

That's a great price. If I didn't have an Xbox One I would buy it myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a great price. If I didn't have an Xbox One I would buy it myself.

I'm looking at it myself, though I would probably trade in COD (I mean I would have 4 FPS games with Halo alone), and get Sunset Overdrive.

Alternatively I might chance my look a little and see what bundles might come out with GTA V or Far Cry 4...probably the best month for games since the release of the console, then see if you can get any bargain pre-owned games.

The Xbox at the moment is doing everything right in terms of games, might be another year before I contemplate a PS4 and that will only really be for Uncharted, by then the Xbox will also have had Quantum Break, Crackdown & Halo 5.
  • Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I imagine those are all digital copies?
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep an eye on hotukdeals.com - there is an X1 bundle appearing on there almost every day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's an amazing deal, shame it comes out on Tuesday by the time it gets to Christmas it'll be sold out and now I won't be willing to pay more than £350 or more for an X1 without 3 games
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine those are all digital copies?

Not sure, it only really seems to indicate that Forza 5 is the only digital copy.
  • Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-one-console-with-halo-master-chief-collection-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-halo-console-skin-forza-5-goty-download-318711?categoryIdentifier=737199&catGroupId=

Seems pretty vague to what actually is a digital copy and what is a disc.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure COD and Halo are hard copies, where as Forza is digital (it doesn't specify for COD and Halo, but it specifically states that Forza is digital).
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anyone selling the Xbox one at a much cheaper price or offering a great bundle price ?

I suspect not , but worth asking the question if it can save me some £££ as I need to buy 2 x consoles / packages for Xmas presents

thanks

The cheapest bundles will also not have the Kinect. You may not be bothered about that but personally I want the Kinect when I pick up my Xbox One.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cheapest bundles will also not have the Kinect. You may not be bothered about that but personally I want the Kinect when I pick up my Xbox One.

I've admittedly done no research so could be wrong but it might be cheaper to get a second hand Kinect on ebay, the amount of people who bought when it was forced but didn't want one there should be plenty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Pretty sure COD and Halo are hard copies, where as Forza is digital (it doesn't specify for COD and Halo, but it specifically states that Forza is digital).

Looked in Game today, and Forza is the only one which is a digital download.
  • Options
    dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    CEX have some for 320 or they did when I picked mine up.
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    CEX have some for 320 or they did when I picked mine up.

Sorry but £320 for a second hand X1 with no Kinect does not sound like very good value when you can get a new console with download codes for Forza 5 and Sunset Overdrive for £330.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Game have the following new console bundle now:-

GTA V, Fifa 15 & Forza for £349.99.

I got mine on Wednesday and went for Halo, COD (swapped game for AC Black Flag), Forza & Xbox Live for £369.99
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are now going this bundle (possibly without the Halo Skin) with a 4th game to choose from, any of the following

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark
    Lego Marvel Superheroes
    Titanfall
    The Amazing Spiderman 2

all for £359.99, I'll be getting an X1 for Christmas if I can find a bundle that good closer to the date and I'll trade in COD which I have on PS4 and maybe get Sunset Overdrive or a few games that I'm missed since launch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    They are now going this bundle (possibly without the Halo Skin) with a 4th game to choose from, any of the following

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark
    Lego Marvel Superheroes
    Titanfall
    The Amazing Spiderman 2

all for £359.99, I'll be getting an X1 for Christmas if I can find a bundle that good closer to the date and I'll trade in COD which I have on PS4 and maybe get Sunset Overdrive or a few games that I'm missed since launch

I looked at that bundle as well, but thought having Xbox live for an extra £20 worked out better value.

Also if you join EA Access for £20 a year you can get an additional 5/6 games.

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html
  • Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also worth thinking if you know anyone that works for a company/store selling bundles as they may get a discount.