Options

The sheer enjoyment in each other's company.....

...between Judy and Anton, just radiated out of them both after last night's dance off. What a perfect pairing.

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looked perfectly genuine. :)

I wonder if they'll keep up a friendship.
    Does anyone know if that often happens....or not perhaps.
  • Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    They reminded me of the very genuine friendship that Russell and Flavia still have so yes I can see it continuing.
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    I knew who you were referring to even before I opened this thread, and I agree. They both seem to be really nice, genuine people who have spent a lot of time recently together, so why should be they not indeed become permanent friends?
  • Options
    Rosie PrimroseRosie Primrose Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    I know that Anne Widdecombe has remained friends with Anton, she lives locally to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Kevin and Frankie seem to enjoy dancing with each other.
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,768
    Forum Member
    After watching ITT tonight, they do seem to have a genuinely warm and long lasting friendship. Haven't rated their perfomces so far, but I will miss them. Sometimes the charm of the show isn't necessarily about the dancing.
  • Options
    Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are absolutely the cutest. I think they get on better than any couple I've ever seen on strictly!

I agree Daisy, I'll miss them too. People who think strictly is just a straightforward dance competition miss the point.
  • Options
    billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy tweeted this earlier

judy murray ‏@judmoo
    Yes it's true. I'm going to dance on Anton + Erin's "That's Entertainment" Tour in Scotland in February. Payback. X

so they will have a reconciliation then. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

judy murray ‏@judmoo
    Yes it's true. I'm going to dance on Anton + Erin's "That's Entertainment" Tour in Scotland in February. Payback. X

Isn't that just lovely? :D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,857
    Forum Member
    daisydee wrote: »
    After watching ITT tonight, they do seem to have a genuinely warm and long lasting friendship. Haven't rated their perfomces so far, but I will miss them. Sometimes the charm of the show isn't necessarily about the dancing.
    Ellie_ wrote: »
    They are absolutely the cutest. I think they get on better than any couple I've ever seen on strictly!

I agree Daisy, I'll miss them too. People who think strictly is just a straightforward dance competition miss the point.

Hear Hear.

Is there a Mr Murray?
  • Options
    Fiddly_FeltzFiddly_Feltz Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really liked this couple. Enjoyed them on the main show and whenever they appeared on ITT.

It was clear to see from the early stages how well they got on......Judy playfully thumping Anton whenever he had a sarcy dig at her.

Gutted they've gone but probably the right time.

I think this appearance will go quite a way to diluting the negativity that seems to directed towards Judy.
  • Options
    DuckfeetDuckfeet Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    :

judy murray ‏@judmoo

:):):)
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...between Judy and Anton, just radiated out of them both after last night's dance off. What a perfect pairing.

It really was lovely to see.
  • Options
    youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best pairing ever.. They were lovely together
    Will miss them on the main show :cry:
  • Options
    Rosie PrimroseRosie Primrose Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    *sigh* I wish they hadn't gone! it won't be the same and I couldn't agree more about it not being just about the dancing;-)
  • Options
    Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hear Hear.

Is there a Mr Murray?

No. They divorced years ago.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,857
    Forum Member
    Tommo781 wrote: »
    No. They divorced years ago.

Oooo. Wouldn't it be lovely if........
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Oooo. Wouldn't it be lovely if........
    She's had another partner since, but they've split now and Anton already has a girl friend. Shame - they're lovely together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    She's had another partner since, but they've split now and Anton already has a girl friend. Shame - they're lovely together.

Who is Antons new girlfriend?
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Who is Antons new girlfriend?

Anton is married Terry. His wife is the Strictly make-up artist Lisa Armstrong :)

https://twitter.com/lisaAmakeup
  • Options
    FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    Anton is married Terry. His wife is the Strictly make-up artist Lisa Armstrong :)

https://twitter.com/lisaAmakeup

That'll be news to Lisa and her husband :D

Judy and Anton are up there as one of my favourite pairings on the show despite her (lack of) dancing ability. Their genuine affection for one another radiated, and it was lovely to watch. You could tell this is one of the best Strictly experiences Anton has had.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That'll be news to Lisa and her husband :D

Judy and Anton are up there as one of my favourite pairings on the show despite her (lack of) dancing ability. Their genuine affection for one another radiated, and it was lovely to watch. You could tell this is one of the best Strictly experiences Anton has had.

You are right it really was.
  • Options
    Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That'll be news to Lisa and her husband :D.

Isn't Lisa married to Ant of Ant & Dec?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommo781 wrote: »
    Isn't Lisa married to Ant of Ant & Dec?

She is.

Suppose the first three letters of their names are correct.
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »

That is - oh so - true. I for one will miss them and Judy in particular. What a sweet lady.