Comments

• Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to say really and certainly not based on a slowed down 'Gif' of what must be no more than a couple of seconds of video, remember how easy it is to make someone look 'odd' with by taking something like.... oh I dunno a split second still picture of them chewing on erm... a bacon sandwich for example.

Don't like Osborne, don't like Tories, (Understatement nuclear bomb) but I am not reading anything into this, and I certainly don't wish him any ill health as an individual,
    (Except for wishing him out of a job next May of course) ;-)
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no
    just a bloody idiot
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might have just had a Becker broom cupboard moment by the looks of his appearance.

Wonder who the unlucky person could be ?

PS. He's appears to have lost a lot of weight from when I last saw him.
  • Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    eva_prior wrote: »
    Might have just had a Becker broom cupboard moment by the looks of his appearance.

Giving or taking?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Giving or taking?

Taking of- course.

Why break the habit of a lifetime.
  • Options
    MattNMattN Posts: 2,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eva_prior wrote: »

He' been on some sort of diet aparently .

Looks like theyve just whealed him out of bed for pmq in that pic
  • Options
    CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like a loop tape shown in slow motion repeatedly. I would imagine a similar effect could be done by filming anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MattN wrote: »
    He' been on some sort of diet aparently .

Looks like theyve just whealed him out of bed for pmq in that pic

Didn't he boast of doing hard drugs in his youth?
  • Options
    geemonkeegeemonkee Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like someone spiked his drink with some acid and it's just started to kick in...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geemonkee wrote: »
    He looks like someone spiked his drink with some acid and it's just started to kick in...

Not guilty - honest....
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    Caxton wrote: »
    Looks like a loop tape shown in slow motion repeatedly. I would imagine a similar effect could be done by filming anyone.

He looks no better in this http://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2014/november/prime-ministers-questions-26-november-2014/
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he appeared a bit frail and ill on PMQ. If it's a diet, it's not making him look healthier.
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George Osborne, obviously wasted in politics...
  • Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine whatever he's looking at on the other side of the table is making him feel nauseous.
  • Options
    PrestonAlPrestonAl Posts: 10,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim59 wrote: »

Yes he does. There he looks like he's lost in thought over something. He certainly has aged markedly while being Chancellor.

I'm not a great fan of the tories but Osborne has borne the brunt of the animosity over the austerity. I feel he's done a good job while being chancellor. It's something the tories always seem better at, steering the economy through troubled waters.
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He been ill ever since he's been Chancelor.
  • Options
    gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think this is a time to mock Osborne because looking at this you tube video of yesterdays PMQ's he appears to look quite ill IMO.
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's practising his sex face.

More seriously though there have been a few times recently when he's been on the TV he has looked surprisingly disheveled, sweaty, especially bug eyed, pale, unblinking and whilst he's never had much tone/animation...even more automaton like in his speech pattern.

Like someone who might be sick or close to exhaustion at very least.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think this is a time to mock Osborne because looking at this you tube video of yesterdays PMQ's he appears to look quite ill IMO.

I would agree with that - he looks very ill, distant, gaunt, hunched/slumped on the bench. Not at all "with it". Looking at the first 3 or 4 mins it looked at one point as if he was about to be sick. Not his normal animated self at all
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mock him no, though for some strange reason I find it very difficult to feel sympathetic.
  • Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Mock him no, though for some strange reason I find it very difficult to feel sympathetic.
    I think it's very wrong to laugh at the sick and needy, or even people with stammers
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/george-osborne-refuses-to-apologise-for-laughing-1477290
  • Options
    AsarualimAsarualim Posts: 3,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Last one on drugs is a queer", yells Portillo. :-)
  • Options
    Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe osbourne drunk from someone that made him sick.