Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 21**

Comments

• Options
    bargeeeebargeeee Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    I thought Sunetra knocked spots off MDF in the dance off. He was even more shocking than I remembered :confused:

This. ^
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    So, will Brenda have requested Hallelujah or some such for their last dance?

Edit: Leaving on a jet plane... for Erin Island. He'd prefer Concorde if it were any faster.
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Brendan committed? Hahahahahaha

He nearly was committed after dancing with Blulu
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    I didn't want Sunetra to be in the dance-off, but it is preferable to having to sit through THAT THING from Jake and Janette

But we did have to sit through MDF's dance again without the comfort of him buggering off afterwards.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, but he's leaving on a jet plane :D
  • Options
    allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member

Leaving on a jetplane! :D:D:D

Pour a margerita Erin, I´m on my way!
  • Options
    MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think he'd have sorted that out overnight wouldn't you?
    I saw what you did there :D
  • Options
    franglemandfranglemand Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunetra praising Brendan for his commitment is the funniest thing I've heard all night.

Sunetra wuz robbed. She was better than Mark was in that dance off. She improved, he got worse the second time around. Brendan's reaction to being saved for a third time would have been hilarious. :D
  • Options
    anotherBBWLisaanotherBBWLisa Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Unappreciating that I quite enjoyed Mark's "emergency tits out " (copyright Artem!) - how shallow am I ? :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunetra praising Brendan for his commitment is the funniest thing I've heard all night.

Sunetra wuz robbed. She was better than Mark was in that dance off. She improved, he got worse the second time around. Brendan's reaction to being saved for a third time would have been hilarious. :D

It would have been awesome. Notice the judges didn't-slash-couldn't say they were saving the one who danced better in the dance off :cool:
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Unappreciating that I quite enjoyed Mark's "emergency tits out " (copyright Artem!) - how shallow am I ? :blush:

That's just reminded me - there was no Ola Catsuit this year, was there? I'm surprised James hasn't taken to twitter saying Ola was banned from wearing a catsuit this year because her sexiness would have kept them in and the evil BBC wanted her out!

Retweet if you agree!!
  • Options
    39_Steps39_Steps Posts: 125
    Forum Member

I found it really disconcerting that they jiggled up and down when he came up the stairs to the Clauditorium (vomits)
  • Options
    BadWigeonBadWigeon Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't appreciate the way that MDF seems to be given three times the amount of space to make his heartfelt speeches, than any other contestant. And both Tess and Claud seem to sanction it. It's more than grating, particularly as he seeks only to remind us of his 'umility and lack of dancing experience.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadWigeon wrote: »
    I really don't appreciate the way that MDF seems to be given three times the amount of space to make his heartfelt speeches, than any other contestant. And both Tess and Claud seem to sanction it. It's more than grating, particularly as he seeks only to remind us of his 'umility and lack of dancing experience.

I like to think that Claudia is basically doing it on purpose and trolling him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member

I always liked Artem's 'emergency tits' and the fact that it signalled a shit performance from his celeb was coming up. Didn't he get frostbite the year he was partnered with Fern thingummy? MDF just has greasy tits. He has greasy everything.
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadWigeon wrote: »

I'm thinking of taking my recording round to the local A&E. They could use it for the overdoses instead of their usual emetics and save money on the drugs budget.

In fact, I think I'll make a copy for the vet as well. I swear my cat looked nauseous during Mark's sales pitch tonight.
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muggsy wrote: »
    I'm thinking of taking my recording round to the local A&E. They could use it for the overdoses instead of their usual emetics and save money on the drugs budget.

In fact, I think I'll make a copy for the vet as well. I swear my cat looked nauseous during Mark's sales pitch tonight.

Lol! You had better read his Twitter feed then, he is already doing his sales pitch to get to the final. Apparently he is going to work every hour this week on his dance:D
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    Caroline is my first choice, Pixie my second and Simon my third.

Oh dear for ever out of synch

Caroline, Simon and then Pixie.

Simon because he is so doing it with Kristina and it has made her all soft and gooey.

Defcom 1 by week 10 would normally have been bypassed, long ago ,but so far gooey soft, dancing beautifully Kristina is in charge. I like her.
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad for Brendan that he has escaped to Erin Island at long last. Hope he doesn't get flashbacks to Love Island though:)
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    Lol! You had better read his Twitter feed then, he is already doing his sales pitch to get to the final. Apparently he is going to work every hour this week on his dance:D

Any chance he'll be so knackered by Saturday that he'll fall asleep and miss the show?
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muggsy wrote: »

Ah don't do that to the poor buggers, they will be straight back out doing it again.

If you have to do it provide them with a DVD of Pasha hoofing the fallen hat out of the way. My favorite bit of the whole night.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Ah don't do that to the poor buggers, they will be straight back out doing it again.

If you have to do it provide them with a DVD of Pasha hoofing the fallen hat out of the way. My favorite bit of the whole night.

Mine too. Had to watch it back before I realised it wasn't actually choreographed. What a pro. Mind you, I had to watch Jake and Janette back before I realised it was actually choreographed. Then I went for counselling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I was looking at some pictures of Tristan in the Clauditorium last night (as you do ;-)) and, when he was watching the other couples dance, MDF was quite a long way away along the balcony, standing with the audience and nowhere near the other pros and celebs. This means he must run back when the dances are over just to get in shot when the other celebs are interviewed by Claudia.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Oh dear for ever out of synch

Caroline, Simon and then Pixie.

Simon because he is so doing it with Kristina and it has made her all soft and gooey.

Defcom 1 by week 10 would normally have been bypassed, long ago ,but so far gooey soft, dancing beautifully Kristina is in charge. I like her

Ditto, non desperate Kristina is lovely, sometimes forget what a lovely dancer she can be without all the crotchwork - I like this version much more and she seems so genuinely thrilled with Simon the last few weeks it's warmed the cockles of my cold, hard cynical heart.
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He didn't miss a beat doing it! Brilliant.

I've always thought discarding clothing during a dance is a recipe for disarrrterrr
This discussion has been closed.