Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might well check it out then.
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all :)

Yay for Mini Twass having lots of new things, when does she move Twass? Is it January?

Hope Mrs T & Eug have enjoyed themselves today before he went out :D

Our house viewing went well and had some interesting info. Don't want to say what just yet incase I'm wrong but I will on Monday ;):D

Enjoyed spending time with my Mum, aunty and my sis. My sis from up North was in Brum today with her pals for the Christmas market lol :D
  • Options
    twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you had a good day Crazy! Moving in day is 28th Dec :eek: She is THAT excited!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you and wowsers :D
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Evening all :)

Yay for Mini Twass having lots of new things, when does she move Twass? Is it January?

Hope Mrs T & Eug have enjoyed themselves today before he went out :D

Our house viewing went well and had some interesting info. Don't want to say what just yet incase I'm wrong but I will on Monday ;):D

Enjoyed spending time with my Mum, aunty and my sis. My sis from up North was in Brum today with her pals for the Christmas market lol :D

Hi Crazy,

Been very pleasant I must say and Eugene off at the Hotpots now, all sorted to get back here intact via a taxi pre-booked :D

Good luck with the house viewing, hoping for good news for you. :)

I've only done the Manchester Christmas market and was far too hectic for me, you couldn't see anything for the mounds of people, crazy stuff
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canterbury was heaving today as well Mrs T, we abandoned it!!

Mini twass is on the blower to the latest BF...I am happy for her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Canterbury was heaving today as well Mrs T, we abandoned it!!

Mini twass is on the blower to the latest BF...I am happy for her :D

So long as she is happy :)

I cannot be bothered with all the hectic stuff Twass, it's not for me at all. I will be doing a quick dash from the train station tomorrow to sort out necessary stuff for my daughter's 21st on Monday :) but that will be it. I will finish off Christmas things when I finish work now in a couple of weeks
  • Options
    missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening All

Good luck with your house viewing Loopy and good luck to mini twass for her move.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    So long as she is happy :)

I cannot be bothered with all the hectic stuff Twass, it's not for me at all. I will be doing a quick dash from the train station tomorrow to sort out necessary stuff for my daughter's 21st on Monday :) but that will be it. I will finish off Christmas things when I finish work now in a couple of weeks

I do most of mine online and avoid the shops entirely Mrs T...I don't like ordinary shops much! I hope you all have a fab time on Monday - and that the gigster returns in one piece later tonight :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do most of mine online and avoid the shops entirely Mrs T...I don't like ordinary shops much! I hope you all have a fab time on Monday - and that the gigster returns in one piece later tonight :D

I like our retail park and I may do the city centre on late afternoon. Aww thanks Twass, I'm sure we'll enjoy it :) Oh he'll be turning up in about 20 mins if the taxi is on time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the good luck ladies, I would write a full reply but am absolutely fuming and will be til I get my pay sorted on Monday (hopefully) >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have missed stuff re your pay situation Crazy.....whatever it is I hope you manage to sort it!! Morning all peeps, mini twass is still fast asleep in bed, weekends being her only chance of a lie in :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must have missed stuff re your pay situation Crazy.....whatever it is I hope you manage to sort it!! Morning all peeps, mini twass is still fast asleep in bed, weekends being her only chance of a lie in :D

You've not missed anything, that was the only post I've made about it :) It's a long story but hopefully it'll be resolved tomorrow. Ah don't blame her! Unless I'm not working, weekends tend to be my only chance of lie ins too :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    You've not missed anything, that was the only post I've made about it :) It's a long story but hopefully it'll be resolved tomorrow. Ah don't blame her! Unless I'm not working, weekends tend to be my only chance of lie ins too :o

Fingers crossed you get what you're owed, I guess you were underpaid!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed you get what you're owed, I guess you were underpaid!!
    Well basically I wasn't paid one week, but got £10 two days later and was owed the remaining £6.25 on Wednesday. But instead they underpaid me by £10 and didn't even include the remaining £6.25
  • Options
    missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you get it sorted Loopy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too Missy :)
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all.

All good things must come to an end, great weekend, but now back home.

Got the snooker on :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wb eug! Did you see UCLAN? :blush:
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finall-y too-k the time out to see how to get picture from my mobvile onto the pc and I finally did it!
    This is my cat Yoshi :D

1957718_10152893923675610_5313236325151610845_o_zps0907eb0d.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Finall-y too-k the time out to see how to get picture from my mobvile onto the pc and I finally did it!
    This is my cat Yoshi :D

1957718_10152893923675610_5313236325151610845_o_zps0907eb0d.jpg

Awwwww!!! Cute little nooshnoosh.....[which is what I tend to call all cats :D]

I has just been watching THIS
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwww!!! Cute little nooshnoosh.....[which is what I tend to call all cats :D]

I has just been watching THIS

l-o-l- Some very helpful kitties :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    l-o-l- Some very helpful kitties :D

I just love Marmalade. Such a beautiful pushkin! :kitty::kitty:
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wb eug! Did you see UCLAN? :blush:

The venue for the Hotpots was in UCLAN!!!

I got a shout out :):):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The venue for the Hotpots was in UCLAN!!!

I got a shout out :):):):)

Wowsers!! :D:D:D