Options

why UKIP is the most anti-racist party in the UK..

HillmanImpHillmanImp Posts: 2,874
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The people who would benefit the most by a ban on EU immigration would be working class UK passport holders from the West Indies, Africa and India sub continent. It is these people who lose out most to low wage EU migrants.

Thus, in effect, UKIP, are the only pro-second-generation immigrant party in the UK and thus, logically, the most anti-racist party in the UK.

I don't think there is a flaw in this logic. (Not that I would vote for them as I do believe many of their voters are closet nasties - Vote Lib Dem for a fairer nicer UK)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HillmanImp wrote: »
    The people who would benefit the most by a ban on EU immigration would be working class UK passport holders from the West Indies, Africa and India sub continent. It is these people who lose out most to low wage EU migrants.

Thus, in effect, UKIP, are the only pro-second-generation immigrant party in the UK and thus, logically, the most anti-racist party in the UK.

I don't think there is a flaw in this logic. (Not that I would vote for them as I do believe many of their voters are closet nasties - Vote Lib Dem for a fairer nicer UK)

How do you know that those people lose out most to low-wage EU migrants? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know that those people lose out most to low-wage EU migrants? :confused:

An awful lot of Poles live off Whitechapel High St.
    My local Kebab shop has Poles behind the counter.
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With this post you excel your usual low level of logic. None of it makes any sense with no facts to check.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *snigger*
    *Snort*
    Sorry
    *heh heh
    *haha hah*
    apologies
    *titter*
    *bweh*
    *bwah hah*
    ahem
    :blush:
    I;ll answer when I stop laughing
    ... best not wait up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With this post you excel your usual low level of logic. None of it makes any sense with no facts to check.

There would not be "anti-racist" policies if non-white people find it easy to get jobs compared to white people. It doesn't need "niceguy1966" facts , its bleedin obvious. Its so obvious you really need to prove I'm wrong rather than I have to prove I'm right. Its a self evident truth that I'm right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There would not be "anti-racist" policies if non-white people find it easy to get jobs compared to white people. It doesn't need "niceguy1966" facts , its bleedin obvious. Its so obvious you really need to prove I'm wrong rather than I have to prove I'm right. Its a self evident truth that I'm right.
    ♬ and the drugs don't work ♪
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ♬ and the drugs don't work ♪

It is interesting to note that those that do not agree, cannot come up with any reasoned counter argument .....

Remember those that get the loudest claps in Question Time rarely get the votes.....
    The electorate wants reasonable opinions not jokes or one liners.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As usual, I really don't know where to start with your surreal posts. They bare so little resemblance to reality.

"anti-racist policies"? You mean laws stopping people from not hiring people based purely on their colour? They are there because of racists. If there was zero immigration into Britain, we'd still need those laws until we have zero racists in Britain.

It isn't really up to the world to explain to you why your wierd suggestions, unsupported by any evidence are incorrect. If you are going to start all these strange threads, at least try to have some evidence so people can work out why you think what you think, rather than thinking its another crazy idea based on nothing.

Google is your friend, find something that supports your position and post a link. If you really are the first person on the whole internet to think something, think to yourself "which is more likely, am I a genius that has a unique insight into the world, or, I'm missing something obvious and even the internet crazies haven't the balls to post this idea"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is interesting to note that those that do not agree, cannot come up with any reasoned counter argument .....
    Clue .. actually pose a reasonable question and you'll get a reasonable response
    You didn't even read your last post, for heaven's sake, it's like a box of brick letters chosen at random.
    I'm kind of tired of you making dumb comments without any facts to back them up and then being torn to pieces by a few facts.
    Fun at first, but soon becomes tedious. In the end it's not even sport any more :(.
  • Options
    KiteviewKiteview Posts: 9,246
    Forum Member

Local business hires people who live locally.

God, whatever next? :-)
  • Options
    MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure this is attention seeking. One day you say everyone needs to vote lib dem the next you defend UKIP. Id like to know what your real opinion is..
  • Options
    HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, why do you post so many 'nonsense' threads?

I mean, what do you want us to discuss?

Also, one minute you seem to support the Liberal Democrats - and the next minute UKIP, two parties that are largely polar opposites?

So which is it?
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you were a tory a couple of weeks ago, then lib dem last week,now lib dem? You must be at the wind up!
  • Options
    deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is the argument that most immigrants from the EU are white and most that settle from outside the EU are not, so favouring Europe is bias towards white migrants, although not intentional. The EU is a giant trade block on our borders, whereas non EU countries are much further away and have no equivalent trade block.

By by that logic the Lib Dems would be the most racist party, as they are the most pro EU.

Considering none of the countries that provide the majority of our immigrants are very diverse or multicultural from an international migration point of view, I find any complaints of racism due to our immigration rules a bit hypocritical.

The colonial argument is also false because the British left those countries and gave them independence. There are more commonwealth migrants here than there are British in their countries now.

I think people from every country in the world should have an equal chance to come here and that means their numbers must be capped within an overall cap.
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,613
    Forum Member
    I liked the OPs thread about Monopoly the best of all the numerous nonsense threads that he has cluttered the place up with.
  • Options
    rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They get everywhere. There's even two in my tent !!
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clue .. actually pose a reasonable question and you'll get a reasonable response
    You didn't even read your last post, for heaven's sake, it's like a box of brick letters chosen at random.
    I'm kind of tired of you making dumb comments without any facts to back them up and then being torn to pieces by a few facts.
    Fun at first, but soon becomes tedious. In the end it's not even sport any more :(.

Yes. It was amusing to start with and some of the total leftfield topics were rather WTF! The OP seems to be rinning out of ideas and getting a bit desperate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is the argument that most immigrants from the EU are white and most that settle from outside the EU are not, so favouring Europe is bias towards white migrants, although not intentional. The EU is a giant trade block on our borders, whereas non EU countries are much further away and have no equivalent trade block.

By by that logic the Lib Dems would be the most racist party, as they are the most pro EU.

Considering none of the countries that provide the majority of our immigrants are very diverse or multicultural from an international migration point of view, I find any complaints of racism due to our immigration rules a bit hypocritical.

The colonial argument is also false because the British left those countries and gave them independence. There are more commonwealth migrants here than there are British in their countries now.

I think people from every country in the world should have an equal chance to come here and that means their numbers must be capped within an overall cap.

At long last someone who gets it.
    Thanks,
    I was beginning to think this board was full of thickos. You have saved it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks,

OMG!

My sides have split from laughing so hard.
  • Options
    razorboyrazorboy Posts: 5,831
    Forum Member
    Thanks,

People are not thick just because they disagree with you, in fact to constantly rep[eat that is in breach of the T&Cs and may get you a ban

I will defend your right to express your political views though even though I may find them slightly annoying. If anything and that can include some arguments that I am broadly in support of in principal, taken together they seem rather inconsistent.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I can't make up my mind whether your threads are created deliberately to bait or whether you really are eleven years old as you claimed in another thread and you can't help being silly and childish.
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rusty123 wrote: »
    They get everywhere. There's even two in my tent !!

Must be very useful when you need a kebab :D
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant...do keep up the good work :D
  • Options
    jjnejjne Posts: 6,580
    Forum Member
    UKIP are doing the country a great service.

All the racists, all the extremists, who previously were voting for the BNP, are now put in a nice convenient, politically-correct box known as UKIP.

For this we should be eternally grateful to the politically-correct UKIP, and dread the day it finally falls apart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    razorboy wrote: »
    People are not thick just because they disagree with you, in fact to constantly rep[eat that is in breach of the T&Cs and may get you a ban

I will defend your right to express your political views though even though I may find them slightly annoying. If anything and that can include some arguments that I am broadly in support of in principal, taken together they seem rather inconsistent.

I could not view it as anything else apart from a lack of comprehension on the others part. Anything else implies that they are unpleasant people. Its either thick or unpleasant. I could not see a third+ option(s).... Read the whole thread and make your mind up.