[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^yeah that. lol
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girls have got a little present for you ... starting this afternoon at 4pm UK time! #ChristmasIsComing

One guess.
  • Options
    annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will really do a christmas cover...?
    I know that they need exposure & it's a good move promo-wise, but I dislike those christmas albums/singles generally speaking...

Let's hope that they are really getting somewhere with the album.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I think it will just be a live cover of a christmas song as opposed to being studio recorded and itunes ready.
  • Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    yea I don't think its something that'll be released
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    They will really do a christmas cover...?
    I know that they need exposure & it's a good move promo-wise, but I dislike those christmas albums/singles generally speaking....

Not to worry, when has LM ever followed the crowd? They already gave us a tease.
    http://instagram.com/p/vymWNiOGcu/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From reading the other threads in this forum it seems Tulisa is on as emergency judge/mentor for the weekend. I'm sure in order to fluff up her profile and fill up time they'll be mentioning her winning year with LM frequently. A little surprise promo for the girls on the most watched weekend, heh heh. People will tune in tonight just out of curiosity.
  • Options
    Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to worry, when has LM ever followed the crowd? They already gave us a tease.
    http://instagram.com/p/vymWNiOGcu/

My secret alternate universe Little Mix is them as a girl band with instruments, so this made me smile. I'm excited and happy to see Queen Cottone because I'm sure the arrangement is going to be great as per.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always been happy Little Mix is all about the music.

At the start I was worried they'd be excessively branded like the Spice Girls, but they'e managed to make their brand about their music output and performances. They can port that to whoever they sign with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    its trending already, just waiting now.
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry couldn't retweet my #25daysofLittleMix yesterday had to keep Jesy's trip a secret! 🙈 ❤️ who's excited for the surprise at 4?! Xjadex

Least we know now why they was quiet...for a day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trend DONE Mixers! And now we can reveal that the #LittleMixmasCountdown is our own calendar countdown to CHRISTMAS!! http://smarturl.it/LittleMixmas

Mines not loading>:(

So maybe we will get unseen videos or photos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://littlemixmas.little-mix.com/days/day-one/ this is ridiculous i can't believe it
  • Options
    piratapirata Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Oh boy, a calendar :|
  • Options
    Fin_BrownFin_Brown Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @_@

i was hoping for a christmas song. also there's a typo on the "countdow" page. eek
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each day the #LittleMixmasCountdown will open a door to reveal videos + giveaways!

Maybe not :(
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trend DONE Mixers! And now we can reveal that the #LittleMixmasCountdown is our own calendar countdown to CHRISTMAS!! http://smarturl.it/LittleMixmas

Mines not loading>:(

So maybe we will get unseen videos or photos.

You have to click day 1
  • Options
    siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol their team hype up nonsense like this more than their actual music releases sometimes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    You have to click day 1

The page wasn`t loading.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:(:confused: Wait. So the big surprise is not a surprise but a link to something that will tell us about other surprises yet to come? Is this real life? I can't. Also that site is not very nice-looking.

Endless hilarity. I need to take a break. I will return when they put out the cover or some new music.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I like this idea, rather than 1 thing, we get 12.

Hopefully they will be good gifts and not ringtones + wallpapers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a Little Mix Advent calendar! We need the nasty little candies.

Dont worry people the videos will be in here. I like the 12 days thing. Where's the partridge and lords a leaping.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the 12 things were guaranteed to be actual music, I'd be into it. But I'm going to take a wild guess that it'll be t-shirt giveaways, postcards/Xmas cards, a couple of never-before-seen-photos (!!!!so exciting!!!! I can't wait), some non-conclusive studio footage and then somewhere towards the end will be the actual Christmas cover song.

I will heartily welcome being wrong. I just find all of this chain-yanking irritating rather than a sound promotional strategy if that's what they're trying to do.
  • Options
    siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've said it will be things like unseen videos so don't get your hopes up, the Christmas cover should be in there somewhere though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Realistically they couldnt possibly record 12 songs, so padding it out a little wont hurt. I think there will be another BTS studio vid in there and the Glynne one wasnt nothing.

They didnt need to take hours and have fans in to film one cover.
This discussion has been closed.