thank you

you missed the / in the second [ spoiler }
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CONTAINS SPOILER of Xmas special:
    cwickham wrote: »
    I would have watched the Xmas special if Sophie won. As it is it looks like that's an extra hour I'll be watching the Simpsons S17 DVD I'm hopefully getting on the day.

Thanks for spoiling... :blush:
  • Options
    mictheminimicthemini Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lordsally wrote: »
    ...I would just like to say a massive thank you to Abigailsmum, Monaogg, Toyboysmum, Hansue, SaraV1308, Johnnys Arcade and everyone else for the laughs and fun we've had on this Spoiler Thread this season. CorrieAddict27, you never fail to make me smile, and though you've had a tough year, we will always be here for you, you glamour puss, you!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and a lucky, loving and prosperous 2015.

We may be a virtual cluster of friends, but I like what we are, so thank you! I will miss our chats and banter x

I agree with this and all the other thank yous, think everyone on here is amazing, love this thread, maybe we should have a ' "not a spoiler" spoiler' thread to keep us going and for general chatting :)

And I would also like to say thank you to Lordsally, for organising the awards, and for her kind words to me :kitty:
  • Options
    garp92garp92 Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    +1 with thanks here too. Very grateful indeed that someone puts up the results for us all
  • Options
    via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    thank you
    you left the / out in front of the second 'spoiler' :)
  • Options
    CorrieAddict27CorrieAddict27 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Thank you for all your kind messages. Hubby is hanging on in there, but really poorly. You have no idea how much this bit of Saturday night fun, means to me. Thank you all for making me laugh, and for all your kind comments when I did my "Mole Odes"!!

Yes, there will be a huge sparkly handbag next week for us all to dance round, but I won't be bringing it. I shall be bursting out of it! :o Marilyn Monroe came out of a cake, I shall come out of a handbag, dressed a la Marilyn. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I'm eating the Hotel Chocolat truffles I bought someone else for Christmas. The show was that disappointing tonight I felt I needed the treat.
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Thanks for spoiling... :blush:

Well he didn't say who won, just who didn't ;-)
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( and here I was avoiding the Christmas spoiler....
  • Options
    CAT5CAT5 Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all :) Apologies for being so late - a very rare trip to a friend's today :) Just watching now. A half decent Merlot & a lovely cheese board - tuck in :D
  • Options
    SliverOfDiamondSliverOfDiamond Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't posted much this year, been lurking though.

Thanks to abigailsmum, and everyone who has provided spoilers, I've been very grateful for them.
  • Options
    LurchergirlsLurchergirls Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    :D Looking forward to next week :D
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well he didn't say who won, just who didn't ;-)

I didn't want to know though.
  • Options
    Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a Christmas buffet being planned - sounds good to me, anything I can bring along?

I have a Christmas tree costume - don't laugh but I have to wear it in work next week serving customers, I have attached tinsel, baubles etc to it, well you have to get into the spirit don't you - even if you do look a right na-na :D
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,077
    Forum Member
    thank you

/ before spoiler in the second lot of brackets
  • Options
    Trix71Trix71 Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you

fixed it ;)

You need to use the / at the last spoiler tag.
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    micthemini wrote: »
    I agree with this and all the other thank yous, think everyone on here is amazing, love this thread, maybe we should have a ' "not a spoiler" spoiler' thread to keep us going and for general chatting :)

And I would also like to say thank you to Lordsally, for organising the awards, and for her kind words to me :kitty:

Nothing more than you deserve, lovely lady x
  • Options
    abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for all your kind messages. Hubby is hanging on in there, but really poorly. You have no idea how much this bit of Saturday night fun, means to me. Thank you all for making me laugh, and for all your kind comments when I did my "Mole Odes"!!

Yes, there will be a huge sparkly handbag next week for us all to dance round, but I won't be bringing it. I shall be bursting out of it! :o Marilyn Monroe came out of a cake, I shall come out of a handbag, dressed a la Marilyn. :D

Awww hun, so sorry about your hubby - I hope he rallies & is home in time for Christmas.

Lol - looking forward to seeing you jump out of the handbag :D:D
  • Options
    CorrieAddict27CorrieAddict27 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    CAT5 wrote: »
    Evening all :) Apologies for being so late - a very rare trip to a friend's today :) Just watching now. A half decent Merlot & a lovely cheese board - tuck in :D

Mmmm, I knew you were classy ;-)
  • Options
    yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SueDoku wrote: »
    Not only that, but Father Christmas came past my house in his sleigh last night, and he had some pretty impressive lighting effects :)

But did he flash ???? Oh no, he was probably sober. :D:D:D
  • Options
    hannah_337hannah_337 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    I didn't want to know though.

Neither did I. :(
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Velus wrote: »
    Baileys anyone?

Ooh please!
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, bugger - I'm really sorry for the accidental Xmas spoiler, I wasn't thinking at all.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope we get an early spoiler tonight
  • Options
    CAT5CAT5 Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm eating the Hotel Chocolat truffles I bought someone else for Christmas. The show was that disappointing tonight I felt I needed the treat.

I like your style :D Merlot to wash it down?